Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

I vote yes for that alt.

Jrush64 made a Naruto PSA with a Naruto in Goku's clothes alt, so it would be fun to have those two fight in brawl wearing each other's outfits.

I think this is funny. yes or no for alternate
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



July 26, 2015, 04:13:05 AM #1232 Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 04:20:14 AM by PseudoTypical
That is hilarious, yes.

EDIT: I don't want to press on this too much, but could you look into the Sawnd issues I'd mentioned before? The download files should at least work, right? I'd just like to be able to use it. :/

Quote from: PseudoTypical on July 26, 2015, 04:13:05 AM
That is hilarious, yes.

EDIT: I don't want to press on this too much, but could you look into the Sawnd issues I'd mentioned before? The download files should at least work, right? I'd just like to be able to use it. :/
I made a small tutorial for those who have issues with sawndz.
https://youtu.be/Oiyr9r_ZTTc



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 26, 2015, 04:07:53 AM
I think this is funny. yes or no for alternate
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
hoping to get a red version as well.like gokaus clothes

July 26, 2015, 10:08:54 PM #1235 Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:08:32 AM by CaliKingz01
Luffy Alternate
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: July 27, 2015, 09:08:32 AM

Its a Bird! Its a Plane! No, Its SuperMa......Wait, What?! Is that Goku?? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hmmmm this looks about right.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 26, 2015, 10:08:54 PM

Its a Bird! Its a Plane! No, Its SuperMa......Wait, What?! Is that Goku?? lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love this...

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 30, 2015, 08:26:23 AM
Hmmmm this looks about right.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pits voice will finally fit goku

Gotta Go FAST :sonic:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Goku has been taking to many Senzu Beans XD

Guess there's a Mario one to follow then!

Question: since you're going back to update your previous projects, does that include animation updates to Mega Man?

Quote from: PseudoTypical on August 03, 2015, 02:51:24 PM
Guess there's a Mario one to follow then!

Question: since you're going back to update your previous projects, does that include animation updates to Mega Man?
South Craft is doing the Mega Man update with tweaked animations. check his thread out and download the beta version



These Goku skins are hilarious.

When do you think you'll launch a WIP video? Do you have all of the moves planned out?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I really like where is this going