Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

July 09, 2016, 06:31:59 AM #1560 Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 06:34:27 AM by SubZero2
I don't know about ice hammer being side b in the air...
Maybe borrow the flying kick move from Cyber Sub Zero?
Also, slide could be improved.
Look more into MK9 Sub Zero's slide. Or maybe add some ice clouds to the effect.
Also, i think Sub Zero should kneel to the ground for the start up of ice blast like in the classic games.
Plus, i think ice clone should be improved, including the GFX.
Sub Zero performs a back roll jump when he performs it in MK3.
The aireal version of ice clone looks quite odd, i have to be honest. Look at the aireal version of ice clone in mk3 and try using that but instead, you can make him go forward.
And i think his moveset should mostly be based off his own game, Mortal Kombat Sub Zero Mythologies and MK3.
Had another idea, maybe when you freeze the opponent with ice blast, you perform it again and it deals some knockback and damage.
Other than that, its quite decent.
retired

I like the ice hammer. I can't wait until it's finished! Keep up the good work.

July 09, 2016, 09:29:41 PM #1562 Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:37:35 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: SubZero2 on July 09, 2016, 06:31:59 AM
I don't know about ice hammer being side b in the air...
Maybe borrow the flying kick move from Cyber Sub Zero?
Also, slide could be improved.
Look more into MK9 Sub Zero's slide. Or maybe add some ice clouds to the effect.
Also, i think Sub Zero should kneel to the ground for the start up of ice blast like in the classic games.
Plus, i think ice clone should be improved, including the GFX.
Sub Zero performs a back roll jump when he performs it in MK3.
The aireal version of ice clone looks quite odd, i have to be honest. Look at the aireal version of ice clone in mk3 and try using that but instead, you can make him go forward.
And i think his moveset should mostly be based off his own game, Mortal Kombat Sub Zero Mythologies and MK3.
Had another idea, maybe when you freeze the opponent with ice blast, you perform it again and it deals some knockback and damage.
Other than that, its quite decent.

thanks for your honesty. :)

For the Ice Clone the GFX cant be changed.  The animations are based from MK9 and MKX because if I used MK3 Animation for the Ice Clone that would mean the air Ice Clone GFX would need to be different and Im using a real article so I can not use 2 different effect. So sorry I have to keep it the way it is.  For the Slide, I'm not completely finished with the GFX edits and the the GFX I used are as close as I can get it to look like MK. and for the Side B, I'm going to keep it as the Ice Hammer because I used Cyber SubZeros Flying kick as the Air down Tilt.  I can include the MK3 animation for the Ice Blast if people want that but I feel like that the ice blast would be spammed.

Post Merge: July 09, 2016, 09:37:32 PM

Gif Files for the B Attacks.

Up B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


N-B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side B Ground and Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 09, 2016, 09:29:41 PM
thanks for your honesty. :)

For the Ice Clone the GFX cant be changed.  The animations are based from MK9 and MKX because if I used MK3 Animation for the Ice Clone that would mean the air Ice Clone GFX would need to be different and Im using a real article so I can not use 2 different effect. So sorry I have to keep it the way it is.  For the Slide, I'm not completely finished with the GFX edits and the the GFX I used are as close as I can get it to look like MK. and for the Side B, I'm going to keep it as the Ice Hammer because I used Cyber SubZeros Flying kick as the Air down Tilt.  I can include the MK3 animation for the Ice Blast if people want that but I feel like that the ice blast would be spammed.

Post Merge: July 09, 2016, 09:37:32 PM

Gif Files for the B Attacks.

Up B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


N-B
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side B Ground and Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's alright man.
Up B looks really good, like, really good.
For down air, why not use the air punch (kinda looks like ryu's down air)?
Speaking of aireals, maybe you can make his neutral air the jump kick (like in the classic games) and the forward air the forward jump kick (again, like in the classic games).
I don't think Sub Zero's ice blast can be spammed if you use the MK3 animation.
retired

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 30, 2016, 05:11:22 PM
I'm still going to do the tutorial don't worry. :)
lol I was joking, we're not paying  you or anything to tell you what to do, so you can do what you feel you wanna do

This is a stage I'm going to include in the Sub-Zero Moveset.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 15, 2016, 06:09:02 PM
This is a stage I'm going to include in the Sub-Zero Moveset.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The courtyard. Is it from MK9?
retired

What stage is it going over?
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

Quote from: SubZero2 on July 15, 2016, 06:16:40 PM
The courtyard. Is it from MK9?
nope its from MK Deception.
Quote from: super ng bros on July 15, 2016, 07:41:30 PM
What stage is it going over?

Its going over Final Destination but you could put it on any stage you want to replace using the stage replacing tool.




I just noticed the previews are showing sub zero as a clone, soo will this be compatible with brawlex?!

Yes. He said this in his latest video, gamidame_k. Do you plan on importing more models to this move set?

I was hoping for a Scorpion Revamp but I see Crash is winning this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Same along with a Goten and Trunks revamp

Why crash?
Neon green is the name, modding is my game