cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Oh wow, PAL codes! :D Might actually try this out soon.

Ok so the cBliss still doesnt work since someone told me to put the sc_selcharacter.pac/sc_selmap.pac in the menu2 and have the common5.pac in the system folder but cBliss still doesnt work. I have the stage selection screen problem again. It freezes with a silent beep and the files are good. And also, i added metal to one of my kirby hacks "Android" and it worked perfectly fine on training but then when i went into battle it froze. Same thing goes for some of the models that i didnt touch like "Darth Vader over Ike" etc... This never happened to me before i had cBliss. Please help. And also i didnt add the MenSelChr thats in the menu folder... i dont think thats necessary.. but i do have the info folder for the infface things.. Please help

June 09, 2013, 08:49:57 PM #407 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:54:19 PM by DarkFire
Quote from: jasonvalle22 on June 09, 2013, 06:38:26 PM
Ok so the cBliss still doesnt work since someone told me to put the sc_selcharacter.pac/sc_selmap.pac in the menu2 and have the common5.pac in the system folder but cBliss still doesnt work. I have the stage selection screen problem again. It freezes with a silent beep and the files are good. And also, i added metal to one of my kirby hacks "Android" and it worked perfectly fine on training but then when i went into battle it froze. Same thing goes for some of the models that i didnt touch like "Darth Vader over Ike" etc... This never happened to me before i had cBliss. Please help. And also i didnt add the MenSelChr thats in the menu folder... i dont think thats necessary.. but i do have the info folder for the infface things.. Please help
Same here, but the loading button is still turning...

Post Merge: June 09, 2013, 08:54:19 PM

I managed to make cBliss ALMOST WORK with my PAL Wii :af2:

But I encoutered 2 problems :
1 - Toon Link doesn't have the others costumes
2 - The loading button is still turning, but the game doesn't load the brawl... I didn't even used a FitCharacter06 or something like this...

What do I have to set up on Riivo? VI Hook or GXDraw?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on June 09, 2013, 06:38:26 PM
Ok so the cBliss still doesnt work since someone told me to put the sc_selcharacter.pac/sc_selmap.pac in the menu2 and have the common5.pac in the system folder but cBliss still doesnt work.

Do you still have both pac files in your common5.pac? If so, delete them. The filesize might be too high.

QuoteAnd also i didnt add the MenSelChr thats in the menu folder
Add the files and try it. There's a reason why the files are in the package, maybe it's because of that.

"Almost"? Dude, my PAL cBliss Brawl is working perfectly without a hitch. Probably because, I dunno, I used the XML packed with the kit? I even added all the 00.pcs and 00.pacs (the latter pretty important, I'd figure, since I've had zero issues so far by adding -every- *00.pac file from the disc to the SD card).

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: LC-DDM on June 09, 2013, 10:28:58 PM
"Almost"? Dude, my PAL cBliss Brawl is working perfectly without a hitch. Probably because, I dunno, I used the XML packed with the kit? I even added all the 00.pcs and 00.pacs (the latter pretty important, I'd figure, since I've had zero issues so far by adding -every- *00.pac file from the disc to the SD card).
Was that supposed to help?

Because if you tried, you're late... Syeo already helped me.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The only freezes I seem to get now are right after a match ends, it just fails to get to the results screen, has the annoying beeeeeeep sound too

It sounds like your build has no issue loading the new slots, so I can only guess that it is failing to load STGresult.

Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on June 10, 2013, 02:59:46 AM
The only freezes I seem to get now are right after a match ends, it just fails to get to the results screen, has the annoying beeeeeeep sound too
Try to add "_en" to your STGRESULT.pac (STGRESULT_en.pac). Even if the XML file says something else, it only worked for me when I renamed the files with that additional ending. I always used Beyond's Riivolution before and added _en and it worked perfectly. ASF1nk's XML file is similar so try to add it.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 09, 2013, 10:34:42 PM
Was that supposed to help?

Because if you tried, you're late... Syeo already helped me.

Well excuse me, princess, for wanting people to run their game without -any- freezes.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: LC-DDM on June 10, 2013, 12:05:47 PM
Well excuse me, princess, for wanting people to run their game without -any- freezes.

Well excuse me, princess, but I have other things to do than wasting my time with your discussion

Quote from: Sanitys_Theif on June 10, 2013, 02:59:46 AM
The only freezes I seem to get now are right after a match ends, it just fails to get to the results screen, has the annoying beeeeeeep sound too
Try to see if you have all the files needed (like stock icons etc...)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 11, 2013, 11:09:09 PM #416 Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 11:12:38 PM by Syeo
Well, I tried something and it seems that I don't get freezings anymore when I choose the characters and a stage, but now the result screen gets black and freezes.

I removed the whole menu folder, extracted the sc_selcharacter.pac into the menu2 folder and deleted it from the common5.pac.
Now I tried some matches, even with characters who caused trouble and 4 Pokemon Trainers with custom hacks, and it worked fine. Just when I go to the result screen, the image is black and nothing happens.

Can somebody try it, too (use Riivolution + Stage Expansion + cBliss)?

I actually got it to work with project m long before this update but it was sometimes glitchy

Quote from: Syeo on June 11, 2013, 11:09:09 PM
Well, I tried something and it seems that I don't get freezings anymore when I choose the characters and a stage, but now the result screen gets black and freezes.

I removed the whole menu folder, extracted the sc_selcharacter.pac into the menu2 folder and deleted it from the common5.pac.
Now I tried some matches, even with characters who caused trouble and 4 Pokemon Trainers with custom hacks, and it worked fine. Just when I go to the result screen, the image is black and nothing happens.

Can somebody try it, too (use Riivolution + Stage Expansion + cBliss)?
Maybe you should keep the menu folder, because the portraits inside are the ones for result screen...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 11, 2013, 11:20:44 PM
Maybe you should keep the menu folder, because the portraits inside are the ones for result screen...
Nah, you're right, I just used the same pattern like my folders before using cBliss so I thought I wouldn't need them.
I don't actually think the game freezes due to the amount of files, I'm now using a bigger SD card with more content and it's almost the same.