cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
June 28, 2013, 06:54:26 PM #540 Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 06:58:14 PM by DarkFire
Quote from: LC-DDM on June 28, 2013, 06:52:26 PM
...you don't have to remove anything, I'm saying that the PAL common5 is different from the NTSC common5.
Huh... ok.
And, do I need to put extra costumes for Warioman/Giga Bowser too?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on June 28, 2013, 06:54:26 PM
Huh... ok.
And, do I need to put extra costumes for Warioman/Giga Bowser too?

Giga Bowser and Wario-Man only have one color slot, and they're used by ALL the Bowser and Wario color slots respectively.

In other words, regardless of which Bowser color you use, the color will always use the FitGKoopa00.pac file while using his Final Smash.

Quote from: mnsg on June 28, 2013, 07:56:36 PM
Giga Bowser and Wario-Man only have one color slot, and they're used by ALL the Bowser and Wario color slots respectively.

In other words, regardless of which Bowser color you use, the color will always use the FitGKoopa00.pac file while using his Final Smash.

You're all right... I wonder why did I even ask this question...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

No, what I mean is that you should give them their FitChar00.pac/pcs files - default or not - to prevent any issues.

I know it feels like it's padding, but I did it and I've had no issues...

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: Keil Crimson on June 26, 2013, 10:53:19 PM
...I have no idea what the hell you just said, Mewtwo. It sounds like you kinda mixed up some words there. XD

Anyway, before trying to modify these, I had a codeset that worked just fine aside from randomly freezing during 4 player matches sometimes. Here is the txt and gct for that.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxehz4fuc1gq21m/Project%20M.txt

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdajun9a6we4602/RSBE01%20cBliss%20PM%20Normal.gct

I supposed it would be difficult to understand xD

Well, if I'm not wrong, these would be those 2 files (the txt and gct) with the new codes. Just test them and give feedback.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/mceq4vodl1x7c/ProjectM_2.5

Asf1nk is probably busy working on the new version, but in the meantime people should use the fixed versions of cBliss I posted the other day, instead of the one in the OP.

So I'm posting here again just in case they've been unnoticed. They do exactly the same as the ones in the OP, only that more stable.

NTSC (Download):

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars +] [Mewtwo2000, ASF1nk]
06AD817C 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF

Costume Color offset FIX v2 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
0645531C 00000018
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000

New Wario's own Costume offset v2 [12 Costumes] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
06455334 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v3 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
04455460 8045531C
04455470 8045531C
04455480 8045531C
04455490 8045531C
044554A0 8045531C
044554B0 8045531C
044554C0 8045531C
044554D0 8045531C
044554E0 8045531C
044554F0 8045531C
04455500 8045531C
04455510 8045531C
04455520 8045531C
04455530 8045531C
04455540 8045531C
04455550 8045531C
04455560 8045531C
04455570 8045531C
04455580 8045531C
04455590 8045531C
044555A0 8045531C
044555B0 80455334
044555C0 8045531C
044555D0 8045531C
044555E0 8045531C
044555F0 8045531C
04455600 8045531C
04455610 8045531C
04455620 8045531C
04455630 8045531C
04455640 8045531C
04455650 8045531C
04455660 8045531C
04455670 8045531C
04455680 8045531C
04455690 8045531C
044556A0 8045531C
044556B0 8045531C
044556C0 8045531C
044556D0 8045531C


PAL (Download):

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars +][PAL] [Mewtwo2000, ASF1nk]
06AD3F9c 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF

Costume Color offset FIX v2 [PAL] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
0645603C 00000018
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000

New Wario's own Costume offset v2 [12 Costumes] [PAL] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
06456054 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v3 [PAL] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
04456180 8045603C
04456190 8045603C
044561a0 8045603C
044561b0 8045603C
044561c0 8045603C
044561d0 8045603C
044561e0 8045603C
044561f0 8045603C
04456200 8045603C
04456210 8045603C
04456220 8045603C
04456230 8045603C
04456240 8045603C
04456250 8045603C
04456260 8045603C
04456270 8045603C
04456280 8045603C
04456290 8045603C
044562a0 8045603C
044562b0 8045603C
044562c0 8045603C
044562d0 80456054
044562e0 8045603C
044562f0 8045603C
04456300 8045603C
04456310 8045603C
04456320 8045603C
04456330 8045603C
04456340 8045603C
04456350 8045603C
04456360 8045603C
04456370 8045603C
04456380 8045603C
04456390 8045603C
044563a0 8045603C
044563b0 8045603C
044563c0 8045603C
044563d0 8045603C
044563e0 8045603C
044563f0 8045603C
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I have found that your codes do a lot less crashing then the standard ones. I praise you for that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'd like to point out that if you're using any of the extra color slots for the Ice Climbers, you'll always be playing as Popo.  This basically means that you can only play as Nana if you're using FitPopo01, FitPopo04, or FitPopo05.

So i'm confused are the codes that mewtwo2000 posted for ntsc working correctly? Or is it freezing?

And are that codes in mediafire.com/projectm2.5 working, or do they still need to be tested?

Quote from: lakerfan1486 on July 02, 2013, 06:30:32 AM
So i'm confused are the codes that mewtwo2000 posted for ntsc working correctly? Or is it freezing?

And are that codes in mediafire.com/projectm2.5 working, or do they still need to be tested?
i know the ntsc codes are working and not freezing, i dont use project m. so i cant answer that.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

July 02, 2013, 05:12:36 PM #549 Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:44:56 PM by lakerfan1486
Okay. Just the ntsc codes mewtwo posted or in the original post?

Post Merge: July 02, 2013, 08:44:56 PM

Has anyone using P:M got this to work and have the project m character selection screen available?

If i try just replacing the charbust my game freezes after selecting a map

Quote from: lakerfan1486 on July 02, 2013, 05:12:36 PM
Okay. Just the ntsc codes mewtwo posted or in the original post?

Post Merge: July 02, 2013, 08:44:56 PM

Has anyone using P:M got this to work and have the project m character selection screen available?

If i try just replacing the charbust my game freezes after selecting a map
the ones mewtwo posted are working without freezing.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

July 03, 2013, 02:07:36 AM #551 Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 03:03:39 AM by Lockablefaceman
Quote from: lakerfan1486 on July 02, 2013, 05:12:36 PM
Has anyone using P:M got this to work and have the project m character selection screen available?
I swear I followed the directions exactly.
First I tried following the "To use your own SSS" directions and nothing changed. Then I tried leaving it alone like Project M & cBliss directions suggest and it again stayed vBrawl.
Edit: figured it out. I forgot to delete the sel_map from one of the menu files. But that was a me problem.

Okay, this has bothered the heck out of me.

What's stopping everybody from just, you know, overwriting Mario's costume offset? I mean, if we're not going to use every subsequent costume offset anyway, we might as well just consider the rest as junk. Seriously, after any occurrance of 0C000000 aligned on four bytes it just stops reading the costume data, kind of like how strings mostly should be \0 terminated.

And before you ask, yes, I did test it out. There literally is nothing to stop us from using any of the other costume offsets. Heck, right now I'm in the process of just doing this (since I'm not going to get over 10000 lines or whatever amount of lines is the maximum):

Mario Extended
4E000001 00000000
66200003 00000000
00000906 01030204
08050302 04010607
07080809 0C000000
4C000000 804551E8
E0000000 80008000

July 03, 2013, 04:08:50 PM #553 Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:13:49 PM by Mewcario
The cBliss codes aren't even loading for me (in Riivolution; haven't tried Gecko). I copied the codes exactly, moved a TON of files around, loaded up 10 different Lucario textures/models--all complete with CSPs--as a test...and nothing. It's as if I haven't even added the codes at all. What the hell could I be missing...?

Any fellow Riivolution users out there have flawless cBliss? I'm using Riivolution v1.04, by the way.
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?


So is yours
Quote from: Lockablefaceman on July 03, 2013, 02:07:36 AM
I swear I followed the directions exactly.
First I tried following the "To use your own SSS" directions and nothing changed. Then I tried leaving it alone like Project M & cBliss directions suggest and it again stayed vBrawl.
Edit: figured it out. I forgot to delete the sel_map from one of the menu files. But that was a me problem.
So is your Project M working? Also I'm trying to use character skins as well, but they all have .pcs and .pac files. Mine keeps freezing