iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Oh myyy god!! Marth looks so fantastic, I love it so much!!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on August 14, 2015, 05:13:03 AM
Oh myyy god!! Marth looks so fantastic, I love it so much!!
thanks, glad u like it

for everyone that downloaded Awakening Marth, I removed Lucina's cape emblem from the main texture but forgot to remove it from the spec texture. So, it's still visible from certain angles. I remade the spec texture so that it is gone for good. here is the download for that: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cxm8rvs7a9s9cad/AADNUVeBb8II4Kux5dYllh8ia?dl=0

don't forget to resize it to the size of the old spec texture, I think its current size is enough to freeze the game. for those that don't know how or can't replace the texture I will let you know when I edited the main entry so that you can re-download all of the costumes with it applied.

for now i'll move on to HW Sheik, someone is currently doing some texture work for young link. when that is done i'll return to him. all that sheik needs is expressions and rigging, but she will take a bit longer to complete because I am making some alternate model costumes for her.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

finished fixing another of Zelda's costumes


all that's left before I can rig and show some BB or in game pics are: finish fixing OoT Zelda's hair, adding legs under all of Zelda's dresses, and optimizing default HW Zelda. I finished all of Sheik's costumes, they be in the spoiler

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


All the HW characters look great! Looking forward to getting them into my PM build. I'm particularly excited to see Ganondorf when he eventually gets done. Saving the best for last I suppose. ;)

Quote from: spongeman131 on August 20, 2015, 08:23:43 PM
OMG YES! I've wanted HW Zelda for so long! You're the best!
she gonna take awhile to get done, without expressions she is 35k. so i'll take a couple of days to get that one costume optimized. will probably spend an hour and a half a day on her. if I try non-stop i'll just lose motivation to continue her.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on August 21, 2015, 01:49:09 AM
All the HW characters look great! Looking forward to getting them into my PM build. I'm particularly excited to see Ganondorf when he eventually gets done. Saving the best for last I suppose. ;)
yup, he is my last and final solo project. if I do anything after him it will be as a group project

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I made a thing! Anyway, I'm thinking of doing weekly post of models I make since nobody post until a mod that they like is released or posted about. So today, I have Mighty No. 9 Beck



image leads to DA submission if you feel like commenting or something

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Well i'm done with college atm, so i'll be more active now



Updated DLC Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204825

Has an improved Generation model, remade expressions, rig has been improved in most areas, was able to add metal without him crashing, and I added an extra recolor.

next i'll work on the other m model because they are lower poly and require less effort. these are zss revamp, young samus import, young zss import, samus varia, gravity, and power suit models. then i'll finish up with the rest of the HW models.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Niiice, I'm downloading that ASAP.

Also just curious, since Pm was cancelled are you planning on making Awakening Roy again?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on December 20, 2015, 03:19:45 AM
Niiice, I'm downloading that ASAP.

Also just curious, since Pm was cancelled are you planning on making Awakening Roy again?
hes just doing it for his portfolio he is NOT making it for download.
and im exited for HW Young Link to be complete...when he gets to it, cause he has alot of projects going on at once

Quote from: ZX_BraveSol_ZX on December 20, 2015, 03:19:45 AM
Niiice, I'm downloading that ASAP.

Also just curious, since Pm was cancelled are you planning on making Awakening Roy again?
wut LinkTahuterasuSpirit said is correct. Also the pm awakening roy may get released, just whenever the creators feel like releasing it. If not then drogoth is making one using the actual model from FE:A. You'll have to check his smashboads thread for progress on it.

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on December 20, 2015, 05:05:57 PM
and im exited for HW Young Link to be complete...when he gets to it, cause he has alot of projects going on at once
young link will be the first HW character I attempt after I finish the other m characters. I believe he is further along then the rest of the HW cast.

As for the other m packs, zss will be done first cuz she still doesn't have a young samus import. Progress has already been made. I already have both young samus and zss vertexed to fit brawl zss proportions, just need to fix up a few areas, re-UV some stuff, expressions, and then rig. should have all that done by tonight/tomorrow morning.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

here are some old progress pics for Other M young samus and zero suit samus

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I imported both at the same time so that they are the same height, vertexed both at the same time so that they fit brawl proportions(heads won't be small like last time), and correctly t-posed the hands this time.

I've been and still is optimizing young samus(25k), zss doesn't need optimizations(15k). i just need to drop 1k more polys from young samus before I can add expressions to both, make the young zss alt, and rig all of them. i should have everything i mentioned but the rigging done today.

so tomorrow or after tomorrow i will be showing in game pics

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


that answer was given five post ago, plz read before posting guys:
Quote from: iwantgames on December 19, 2015, 05:32:49 AM
Well i'm done with college atm, so i'll be more active now

Updated DLC Sonic:

Has an improved Generation model, remade expressions, rig has been improved in most areas, was able to add metal without him crashing, and I added an extra recolor.

next i'll work on the other m model because they are lower poly and require less effort. these are zss revamp, young samus import, young zss import, samus varia, gravity, and power suit models. then i'll finish up with the rest of the HW models.



Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I read the post but read it as Zelda not being worked on anymore and the HW cast being indefinitely postponed, thanks for politely clarifying.