iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ninja gaiden, got the model from DOA5 and currently rigging
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Good luck with that model, It's pretty high quality so will need a lot of optimizing...

I know I tried rigging him myself but he kept crashing the game due to too many verts.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on September 08, 2013, 12:08:44 AM
Good luck with that model, It's pretty high quality so will need a lot of optimizing...

I know I tried rigging him myself but he kept crashing the game due to too many verts.
ok, thanks for the heads up.

EDIT:

if you don't care for this you can ignore it. i am posting this here because i said i would do this request and i forgot about it twice already. i only remember because someone posted in the request thread to ask about it.

BRAWL TROPHY MODEL FUSION SUIT
(below is the quote without it being a quote because it was a huge quote.)

just have to fix it up because of the auto rig but here is a gif



using wait animation because other animations look weird without the fixes i will be doing

WILL ADD THESE

-shine effects
-second visor with glow
-glow to lights on back
-custom or vertexed morph ball

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Could have sworn I'd posted here before, but apparently not. I'd love to help with Fusion Samus in any way I can. I can do recolors and maybe even CSPs too unless someone else wants to do it. (I usually make my own CSPs for my personal setup anyway depending on what hacks I'm using.)

EDIT: Just did a little brainstorming for possible cBliss recolor ideas:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Basically, it's the four suits from Fusion, colors based on the three new suits from Prime 1 and 2, three alternate team color options, and two extra random colors. I also tried to make the pink one look like the final version of the Hazard Suit from Prime 3, but with just two colors, it looked a lot like the Gravity Suit already does. (The in-game version of the Gravity Suit is a little darker and the blue part is a bit more greenish too.)

Thoughts?

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on September 10, 2013, 04:47:00 PM

EDIT: Just did a little brainstorming for possible cBliss recolor ideas:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Those recolors looks very good, i would go with the first row, but the second, looks good too, Gravity is my favorite, cant wait to see it!.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on September 10, 2013, 04:47:00 PM
Could have sworn I'd posted here before, but apparently not. I'd love to help with Fusion Samus in any way I can. I can do recolors and maybe even CSPs too unless someone else wants to do it. (I usually make my own CSPs for my personal setup anyway depending on what hacks I'm using.)

EDIT: Just did a little brainstorming for possible cBliss recolor ideas:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Basically, it's the four suits from Fusion, colors based on the three new suits from Prime 1 and 2, three alternate team color options, and two extra random colors. I also tried to make the pink one look like the final version of the Hazard Suit from Prime 3, but with just two colors, it looked a lot like the Gravity Suit already does. (The in-game version of the Gravity Suit is a little darker and the blue part is a bit more greenish too.)

Thoughts?
the color slot of the costumes are the ones I would have made, I am not sure of the colors I would have mixed if I did them though. so sure you can do CSPs and any of those recolors you like. I would also like CSPs from SJS too, I like his CSPs.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Quote from: Kyouma on September 10, 2013, 11:05:53 PM
I finally see your thread lol
good job so far
thank you

EDIT: new laptop and I was able to install 3ds max. after catching up on classes and moving my file to my storing website I can make more progress faster. I only have 4 classes and will work on stuff in my spare time(I have a lot). I was limited to using a shared desktop twice a week. on top of that it got very slow.

EDIT 2: Will update samus download soon, will have

-fitsamus for green jet & green charge shot
-pink suit for all
-light blue suit for all

if you would like a different color for charge shot let me know. if there is something you want added let me know so I can also add it. let me know both before I release second demo. also if you tested let me know so I can add you to the list.

will work on peach samus recolor soon, and will edit textures when all recolors are done.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on September 11, 2013, 05:49:15 PM
EDIT 2: Will update samus download soon, will have

-fitsamus for green jet & green charge shot
-pink suit for all
-light blue suit for all

Nice! How did you manage to change the charge shot? I don't think anyone ever has before, at least for Brawl.

I never have understood exactly why it's blue and white in every single Smash Bros. when it's usually yellow or orange by default in basically every Metroid game. The one in SSB4 looks really cool, but I still wish it was a different color.

a different coloured charged shot? how is this possible?

may i suggest something more or less super Nintendo-ish.  a greenish blue. green/purples/blues at bright colours usually are the perfect energy colors that mix.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

yep different color, already posted this pic earlier so here it is again

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


because I have my new laptop I can make those new colors you guys suggested and show them today. also working on one that looks like the ssb4, just needs editing

EDIT

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still need edits


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

That's amazing. this makes Samus just that much more amazing. what's next a full on moveset? this is just too dang good to be true. we get Cbliss, and now a better Samus. Peach will always be my #1 but samus will always be my Ex-#1 but this just gives her the proper props. i thank thee.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: iwantgames on September 12, 2013, 01:07:30 AM
yep different color, already posted this pic earlier so here it is again

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


because I have my new laptop I can make those new colors you guys suggested and show them today. also working on one that looks like the ssb4, just needs editing

EDIT

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

still need edits


Why can't I see epicness when it's here!!!
I'll say it's cool even if I didn't see it... Wanna know why?
Because it's YOU!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 12, 2013, 03:39:28 AM
That's amazing. this makes Samus just that much more amazing. what's next a full on moveset? this is just too dang good to be true. we get Cbliss, and now a better Samus. Peach will always be my #1 but samus will always be my Ex-#1 but this just gives her the proper props. i thank thee.
thank you and yes, when I learn psa more I will make a moveset. working on some animations now though. not ones in thread I won't use them, except wait.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on September 12, 2013, 08:13:56 PM
Why can't I see epicness when it's here!!!
I'll say it's cool even if I didn't see it... Wanna know why?
Because it's YOU!
thank you

TRANSPARENT VISOR
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Lookin schway bro. Wish this had been done in time for the Injsutice contest.