iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: iwantgames on September 27, 2013, 04:54:14 PM
no never used that before, will have to try it out
no I haven't combined the textures, they are in the size I downloaded them in the largest being 512.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also I think I may do the next update for samus and zss in the vault as v1 to get people to visit thread and give feedback. I will edit it from their to final. I will have it as 1 thing only so that I don't have to go through a long process, a lot of submissions of the same thing, and so everyone I collabed can edit it for whatever reason.
You taunted m for a long time with this Samus hack! ;D
I'd like to see how many people will download your Samus/ZSS hack (that includes me in teh download count ;) )
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on September 27, 2013, 04:57:27 PM
You taunted m for a long time with this Samus hack! ;D
I'd like to see how many people will download your Samus/ZSS hack (that includes me in teh download count ;) )
I know, I said I would release it some time ago and realized that it wasn't going to happen because it wasn't ready. that's why I put a demo in the OP to release what was complete.
POLL SO FAR

fusion
ryu
link
dead

will lock poll soon. deadpool will take awhile and has the lowest amounts of votes so I will focus on getting fusion samus working and ready since fusion samus is the most voted character and won't have the optimize like crazy problem.

afterwards I will work on ryu and his costumes and work my way to link and deadpool.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on September 28, 2013, 03:01:21 PM
I know, I said I would release it some time ago and realized that it wasn't going to happen because it wasn't ready. that's why I put a demo in the OP to release what was complete.
POLL SO FAR

fusion
ryu
link
dead

will lock poll soon. deadpool will take awhile and has the lowest amounts of votes so I will focus on getting fusion samus working and ready since fusion samus is the most voted character and won't have the optimize like crazy problem.

afterwards I will work on ryu and his costumes and work my way to link and deadpool.
Samus is almost done, I guess, so that's better to finish her! Ryu is a brand new character here! I never saw someone releasing him... As for Link, well, it'll go well with the SkyLink PSA. I don't know much about Deadpool, but it seems that he is really appreciated. Especially because he has a PSA over Snake, I guess...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

nope, nobody imported a ryu model. only a texture hack by BeyondYou over falcon, but it's very old.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14274

fusion samus works in game now. I will fix rig, add effects, place in OP so those that wanted to do recolors and stuff can do them, and move on to the next person. will release it to the vault when recolor and stuff is finished.

the psa for deadpool is exactly why I am doing him, it's just the optimizing that's slowing me down.

link should work with psa if the psa isn't for the model that it came with only.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on September 28, 2013, 08:20:50 PM
nope, nobody imported a ryu model. only a texture hack by BeyondYou over falcon, but it's very old.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14274

fusion samus works in game now. I will fix rig, add effects, place in OP so those that wanted to do recolors and stuff can do them, and move on to the next person. will release it to the vault when recolor and stuff is finished.

the psa for deadpool is exactly why I am doing him, it's just the optimizing that's slowing me down.

link should work with psa if the psa isn't for the model that it came with only.

Excited for Fusion Samus, at least we will have this import for Samus, and thanks to you, iwantgames.

September 29, 2013, 05:19:15 PM #185 Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 05:46:51 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: DanteNo on September 29, 2013, 04:34:37 PM
Excited for Fusion Samus, at least we will have this import for Samus, and thanks to you, iwantgames.
u r welcome, will try to finish it today and have in the OP, TRY. I have some college work to do and will stop fusion to work on it later today.

also young samus works. I didn't think it would but while testing to see if fusion worked I used smash ball and transformed into young samus. I thought for sure that it would freeze because young samus is 1025kb for pcs filesize. other hacks I have over 1000 froze. have to fix up rig and she is missing the communicator, I got rid of it because I don't even have the textures for it (not included in what I downloaded). she will be included in the zss v1 submission as an alt costume. this is what she looks like

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT - like SJS and Albafika said in the request thread for this model, fusion samus' shoulders will not look to good

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on September 29, 2013, 05:19:15 PM
u r welcome, will try to finish it today and have in the OP, TRY. I have some college work to do and will stop fusion to work on it later today.

also young samus works. I didn't think it would but while testing to see if fusion worked I used smash ball and transformed into young samus. I thought for sure that it would freeze because young samus is 1025kb for pcs filesize. other hacks I have over 1000 froze. have to fix up rig and she is missing the communicator, I got rid of it because I don't even have the textures for it (not included in what I downloaded). she will be included in the zss v1 submission as an alt costume. this is what she looks like

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EDIT - like SJS and Albafika said in the request thread for this model, fusion samus' shoulders will not look to good
Well, so far so good, I guess... Good job on these imports, man!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Young Samus looks very good, and take your time doing college work.

October 01, 2013, 03:49:49 AM #188 Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 03:53:34 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on September 29, 2013, 08:27:33 PM
Well, so far so good, I guess... Good job on these imports, man!
thank you
Quote from: DanteNo on September 30, 2013, 10:19:23 PM
Young Samus looks very good, and take your time doing college work.
thank you and I will

fusion samus will be up in OP soon. have to replace model changer gun and add a morphball



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on October 01, 2013, 03:49:49 AM
thank youthank you and I will

fusion samus will be up in OP soon. have to replace model changer gun and add a morphball



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well man, I got a question for you :
do you think it's possible to "fuse" MOM Samus texture effects with this model? Like the glowing trails etc...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

October 02, 2013, 12:09:10 AM #190 Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 12:44:24 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on October 01, 2013, 09:50:12 PM
Well man, I got a question for you :
do you think it's possible to "fuse" MOM Samus texture effects with this model? Like the glowing trails etc...
the glow and shine effects are already added but needs some edits. the visor already has the glow if you look at it, pretty bright. I also added the glow to the three crystals on the back but in game it doesn't look like I did anything to it.

the fusion gun model changer is added, just have to scale it. as for the morphball I will use brawl original for now but I will update it to look like this


I will try my hand at custom one

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Looks beastly, cant wait to see it in the OP, and also will look forward to fusion morphball.  :)

Quote from: iwantgames on October 02, 2013, 12:09:10 AM
the glow and shine effects are already added but needs some edits. the visor already has the glow if you look at it, pretty bright. I also added the glow to the three crystals on the back but in game it doesn't look like I did anything to it.

the fusion gun model changer is added, just have to scale it. as for the morphball I will use brawl original for now but I will update it to look like this


I will try my hand at custom one
Dat sexy morph ball :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Fusion thread demo will be released today. if I get home early enough I can fix the arm cannon and add morphball. if I don't get home early enough I will release without morphball and an idk arm cannon. I resized it but never got to check it in game to see if it's ok.

for current morphball do you guys want the brawl morphball with the fusion recolor or the other m morphball fusion colored and without the metal detail?

after fusion is up pm me or post on the thread if you are doing recolors or something like that so I can update the collaborator portion of the txt.

Quote from: Queen ~ Akeno-sempai on October 02, 2013, 11:50:09 AM
Dat sexy morph ball :srs:
Quote from: DanteNo on October 02, 2013, 03:08:37 AM
Looks beastly, cant wait to see it in the OP, and also will look forward to fusion morphball.  :)
thank you, thank you

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Ok, let see..... i think ill go with the Other M fusion-recolored morphball.
Hope that Mochtroid127 do the recolors.



Cant wait.  :P