Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 68
Author Topic: iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns  (Read 523335 times)
Akeno/Archer
Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #180 on: September 27, 2013, 10:57:27 AM »

no never used that before, will have to try it out
    no I haven't combined the textures, they are in the size I downloaded them in the largest being 512.

this is exactly how he looks in game but darker. so I have to take him back to max and fix the lighting on him. or I may just brighten the textures because I am lazy. there is more detail but it's not shown in the pics that good

also I think I may do the next update for samus and zss in the vault as v1 to get people to visit thread and give feedback. I will edit it from their to final. I will have it as 1 thing only so that I don't have to go through a long process, a lot of submissions of the same thing, and so everyone I collabed can edit it for whatever reason.

You taunted m for a long time with this Samus hack! Grin
    I'd like to see how many people will download your Samus/ZSS hack (that includes me in teh download count Wink )

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #181 on: September 28, 2013, 09:01:21 AM »

You taunted m for a long time with this Samus hack! Grin
    I'd like to see how many people will download your Samus/ZSS hack (that includes me in teh download count Wink )
    I know, I said I would release it some time ago and realized that it wasn't going to happen because it wasn't ready. that's why I put a demo in the OP to release what was complete.
    POLL SO FAR

fusion
    ryu
    link
    dead

will lock poll soon. deadpool will take awhile and has the lowest amounts of votes so I will focus on getting fusion samus working and ready since fusion samus is the most voted character and won't have the optimize like crazy problem.

afterwards I will work on ryu and his costumes and work my way to link and deadpool.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
    Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
    Discord: Iwantgames

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2013, 09:14:48 AM »

I know, I said I would release it some time ago and realized that it wasn't going to happen because it wasn't ready. that's why I put a demo in the OP to release what was complete.
    POLL SO FAR

fusion
    ryu
    link
    dead

will lock poll soon. deadpool will take awhile and has the lowest amounts of votes so I will focus on getting fusion samus working and ready since fusion samus is the most voted character and won't have the optimize like crazy problem.

afterwards I will work on ryu and his costumes and work my way to link and deadpool.
    Samus is almost done, I guess, so that's better to finish her! Ryu is a brand new character here! I never saw someone releasing him... As for Link, well, it'll go well with the SkyLink PSA. I don't know much about Deadpool, but it seems that he is really appreciated. Especially because he has a PSA over Snake, I guess...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #183 on: September 28, 2013, 02:20:50 PM »

nope, nobody imported a ryu model. only a texture hack by BeyondYou over falcon, but it's very old.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14274

fusion samus works in game now. I will fix rig, add effects, place in OP so those that wanted to do recolors and stuff can do them, and move on to the next person. will release it to the vault when recolor and stuff is finished.

the psa for deadpool is exactly why I am doing him, it's just the optimizing that's slowing me down.

link should work with psa if the psa isn't for the model that it came with only.

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #184 on: September 29, 2013, 10:34:37 AM »

nope, nobody imported a ryu model. only a texture hack by BeyondYou over falcon, but it's very old.
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14274

fusion samus works in game now. I will fix rig, add effects, place in OP so those that wanted to do recolors and stuff can do them, and move on to the next person. will release it to the vault when recolor and stuff is finished.

the psa for deadpool is exactly why I am doing him, it's just the optimizing that's slowing me down.

link should work with psa if the psa isn't for the model that it came with only.

Excited for Fusion Samus, at least we will have this import for Samus, and thanks to you, iwantgames.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #185 on: September 29, 2013, 11:19:15 AM »

Excited for Fusion Samus, at least we will have this import for Samus, and thanks to you, iwantgames.
    u r welcome, will try to finish it today and have in the OP, TRY. I have some college work to do and will stop fusion to work on it later today.

also young samus works. I didn't think it would but while testing to see if fusion worked I used smash ball and transformed into young samus. I thought for sure that it would freeze because young samus is 1025kb for pcs filesize. other hacks I have over 1000 froze. have to fix up rig and she is missing the communicator, I got rid of it because I don't even have the textures for it (not included in what I downloaded). she will be included in the zss v1 submission as an alt costume. this is what she looks like

so unless I can find the textures and lower her some more might not have com, unless the filesize is generous enough to give me a few more kb

EDIT - like SJS and Albafika said in the request thread for this model, fusion samus' shoulders will not look to good
    « Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:46:51 AM by iwantgames » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2013, 02:27:33 PM »

u r welcome, will try to finish it today and have in the OP, TRY. I have some college work to do and will stop fusion to work on it later today.

also young samus works. I didn't think it would but while testing to see if fusion worked I used smash ball and transformed into young samus. I thought for sure that it would freeze because young samus is 1025kb for pcs filesize. other hacks I have over 1000 froze. have to fix up rig and she is missing the communicator, I got rid of it because I don't even have the textures for it (not included in what I downloaded). she will be included in the zss v1 submission as an alt costume. this is what she looks like

so unless I can find the textures and lower her some more might not have com, unless the filesize is generous enough to give me a few more kb

EDIT - like SJS and Albafika said in the request thread for this model, fusion samus' shoulders will not look to good
    Well, so far so good, I guess... Good job on these imports, man!

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #187 on: September 30, 2013, 04:19:23 PM »

Young Samus looks very good, and take your time doing college work.

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #188 on: September 30, 2013, 09:49:49 PM »

Well, so far so good, I guess... Good job on these imports, man!
    thank you
    Young Samus looks very good, and take your time doing college work.
    thank you and I will

fusion samus will be up in OP soon. have to replace model changer gun and add a morphball

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:53:34 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2013, 03:50:12 PM »

thank youthank you and I will

fusion samus will be up in OP soon. have to replace model changer gun and add a morphball

Well man, I got a question for you :
    do you think it's possible to "fuse" MOM Samus texture effects with this model? Like the glowing trails etc...

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #190 on: October 01, 2013, 06:09:10 PM »

Well man, I got a question for you :
    do you think it's possible to "fuse" MOM Samus texture effects with this model? Like the glowing trails etc...
    the glow and shine effects are already added but needs some edits. the visor already has the glow if you look at it, pretty bright. I also added the glow to the three crystals on the back but in game it doesn't look like I did anything to it.

the fusion gun model changer is added, just have to scale it. as for the morphball I will use brawl original for now but I will update it to look like this

I will try my hand at custom one
    « Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 06:44:24 PM by iwantgames » Logged

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #191 on: October 01, 2013, 09:08:37 PM »

Looks beastly, cant wait to see it in the OP, and also will look forward to fusion morphball.  Smiley

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #192 on: October 02, 2013, 05:50:09 AM »

the glow and shine effects are already added but needs some edits. the visor already has the glow if you look at it, pretty bright. I also added the glow to the three crystals on the back but in game it doesn't look like I did anything to it.

the fusion gun model changer is added, just have to scale it. as for the morphball I will use brawl original for now but I will update it to look like this

I will try my hand at custom one

Dat sexy morph ball Im srs here

iwantgames
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #193 on: October 03, 2013, 01:50:50 PM »

Fusion thread demo will be released today. if I get home early enough I can fix the arm cannon and add morphball. if I don't get home early enough I will release without morphball and an idk arm cannon. I resized it but never got to check it in game to see if it's ok.

for current morphball do you guys want the brawl morphball with the fusion recolor or the other m morphball fusion colored and without the metal detail?

after fusion is up pm me or post on the thread if you are doing recolors or something like that so I can update the collaborator portion of the txt.

Dat sexy morph ball Im srs here
    Looks beastly, cant wait to see it in the OP, and also will look forward to fusion morphball.  Smiley
    thank you, thank you

Quadraxis
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #194 on: October 03, 2013, 02:28:52 PM »

Ok, let see..... i think ill go with the Other M fusion-recolored morphball.
    Hope that Mochtroid127 do the recolors.

Cant wait.  Tongue
    « Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 02:34:27 PM by DanteNo » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 68
    Print
    Jump to: