iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 31, 2014, 07:05:34 PM
Oh yes.

Are you going to include a version with the sword and shield on his back?
not sure, may look weird in animations. really wasn't gonna do it because the DLC didn't have it.

guess I could do it since I was gonna have a pants version that was requested. if I do it will be skyward sword weapons not brawl. and I will add shine to shield and sword blade. that's if I do it, may be a later update, won't take long because it's a sword and shield.

also found a little time so here is more screens








I see the blue, don't say anything  :>.>:

started because i was bored, but another reason why I am doing sonic is because I started the hero link again


old screen but will be the same

and I am done til later this week, after my exam. gonna study til exam day

EDIT



k, now I am done, til after my exam today

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames




Damn this stuff is lookin really nice. You guy really know your stuff. Cant wait till Samus is done.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Texture edits are the seams near indents that nano commented on. I had to remake the base texture so most of the details were lost. thanks to the PSDs the details you see were saved. added metal, may be temporary. gotta fix shin holes, made them too big. will see about a few dark spots/shading to match the gun and editing the red some more.







Quote from: Naoto-san on April 08, 2014, 08:29:41 AM
Damn this stuff is lookin really nice. You guy really know your stuff. Cant wait till Samus is done.
thanks

@eisen I have to agree with both taiko and chaos_knight, both me and GBC are busy him more than me.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

:samus: :link: :sonic: :kirby:

SAMUS



textures not final, messing with the chest right now. trying to fix the chest lighting/normal problem it has. which is why it's black now, doing stuff to fix it. appears brighter and lighter than helmet. it's not a texture problem, it's a model problem. sent it to nano, really hope he can figure it out, because it's annoying. after it is figured out I will add the other details back to the textures

SS LINK
redoing SS link now. will have everything but expressions until I can properly learn that. will also have everything I had on him the last time with a few more things added. this time around I am giving him all of the swords/sheaths and sword/sheath forms from the game. I also plan to add all of the bows from the game as well, don't have pics of them now. will release everything as one big pack. pics for those interested are below, THERE ARE A LOT OF PICS

here's a max pic with everything added


can't see everything so I will explain. has modeled buttons on strap and back pockets(white dots), lots of swords, sheaths, and shields, a longer hat similar to brawl link, and new textures. believe that's it. stuff that will be done are a belt buckle, tied belt strap, and longer wrist cloths like the last one I made. last time I also though about adding the thing that is on brawl link's left arm, any feedback on that if you are interested in link would be appreciated. it will be revamped to fit his SS look though. below are pics for swords, sheaths, and shields

SHIELDS

rest of the shields are in spoilers(3)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SWORDS

rest of the swords are in the spoiler(5)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SONIC
sonic(link DLC) will receive the master sword and hylia shield seen on link. it's uses nano's gen sonic for a better sonic model as well as some new textures. (no new previews, just an old one)



:kdance: KIRBY :kdance:
dreamland Kirby will be released later today. gotta make him a little darker, in game he is very bright. will edit post to turn card into link if nobody post before then. if anyone does post I will repost the card as a link in my next post. nothing is really wrong with the textures it's just the lighting and a bright color(clean pink, not brawl dirty pink) making it like that, it's the exact textures from dreamland. he also has all of he expressions, metal, and stuff the brawl model has because only the dreamland textures were used.


(Collab with GBC & Taiko)

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I love you, man :srs:

I've had the models for Link's SS Swords and Shields forever, and the person who was supposed to rig it (along with all his other items) just vanished.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Me wants SS Link :srs:
These swords of him just look too sexy
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Well everyone seems to want that Link but...
DAT KIRBY.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Me is too fond of dem shiny sords... :srs:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.



Kirby is released (thumbnail is a link)



Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 12:44:14 AM
I love you, man :srs:

I've had the models for Link's SS Swords and Shields forever, and the person who was supposed to rig it (along with all his other items) just vanished.
Quote from: Akeno on April 13, 2014, 01:41:37 AM
Me wants SS Link :srs:
These swords of him just look too sexy
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 01:43:29 AM
Well everyone seems to want that Link but...
DAT KIRBY.
thanks

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

This may be a nitpick and i don't know if you are going to make more model changes for SSB4 Samus, but i have noted that SSB4 Samus has different proportions in some parts of her body/suit like for example the part of her armor near the wrist is more wider, the same with the lower part of her legs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



But either way, that Samus keeps getting better and better, also, that SS Link looks freaking cool.

Quote from: Dan from Onett on April 14, 2014, 09:28:35 PM
This may be a nitpick and i don't know if you are going to make more model changes for SSB4 Samus, but i have noted that SSB4 Samus has different proportions in some parts of her body/suit like for example the part of her armor near the wrist is more wider, the same with the lower part of her legs.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



But either way, that Samus keeps getting better and better, also, that SS Link looks freaking cool.
thanks

also, yeah I could do those edits. was gonna use max to check out the chest to see if I could solve the ingame problem.

Link (texture)





Still working on the textures, only a few things need to be redone.

final result will look like this



will have brawl styled belt buckle and loose belt strap like the last time and will have brawl arm thing in SS style. unless you guys don't want the arm thing.

also, here all of the bows

normal bow


iron bow


sacred bow


rigs are pretty much finished, just a few edits and maybe make the sacred bow a bit smaller. and shader/lighting edits

should have in game link later today. Link will also come with PSDs

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on April 15, 2014, 10:53:55 PM
thanks

also, yeah I could do those edits. was gonna use max to check out the chest to see if I could solve the ingame problem.

[spoiler]
Link (texture)





Still working on the textures, only a few things need to be redone.

final result will look like this



will have brawl styled belt buckle and loose belt strap like the last time and will have brawl arm thing in SS style. unless you guys don't want the arm thing.

also, here all of the bows

normal bow


iron bow


sacred bow


rigs are pretty much finished, just a few edits and maybe make the sacred bow a bit smaller. and shader/lighting edits

should have in game link later today. Link will also come with PSDs
These look great man! All these are... 2shiny4me :srs:
And you're giving the PSDs... Man... You know you're the best, right?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.