iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 03, 2015, 10:44:10 PM
isnt that gonna lag like hell?
i have a modelled young link based on P:M's OoT Link, with a significant amount less of polys if you're interested, it only needs texture adjusting and those sexy masks
everything in the scene isn't visible, he has 4 shields total. 2 deku shields and 2 hero shields for the alt version. and if needed I could optimize it, it really isn't a problem

also, I would use your model but:

I don't want to redo the face so it can use textured expressions
I don't want to edit the model to fit the bone edits I did
I don't want to do texture edits
I don't want to re-add the shield, sword, sheath, masks, bracelets, etc.
I don't want to have to re-rig a whole model

there's more but I really don't feel like going on about it

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Quote from: Lunoz on May 04, 2015, 04:53:55 PM
He's looking good!
thanks

I have two updates planned, one is Smash 4 Samus and the other is Sonic Lost Word Link DLC. samus will be released today and sonic will be done sometime in the future.

samus


sonic


@samus - rig and model are already done, just need to get the textures/recolors ready. for this update I will be using the actual smash 4 model. I will move all the current stuff into a folder called OLD, this is just incase someone wants to use the see through visor version still. I will not be including/making a see through visor version for the update, there will only be one version.

@sonic - he seemed to be one of my most popular hacks despite the fact that I was lazy and rushed him. Since I did a horrible job he didn't have everything. I plan to include those missing things in the update, they are:

- specs
- metal
- better/fixed rig
- texture edits to resemble in-game appearance

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

samus is the character with the best visual upgrade in smash4 IMO
can't wait :D

Samus:
Your version of SSB4 Samus is indeed one of the best Samus mods available. My only gripe was that the visor looked a little... bluish.

Sonic:
The only thing I liked about Lost World. wont get me to play it, but it was the only thing i liked.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on May 13, 2015, 02:20:04 PM
Samus:
Your version of SSB4 Samus is indeed one of the best Samus mods available. My only gripe was that the visor looked a little... bluish.
tanks. As for the blue-ish visor, the glow effect did that. may tone that effect down some for the visor.

here are some early pics on battlefield (day/night)




here are some pics on norfair after texture adjustments (includes recolors)









all suits are using the same visor textures because the rest are corrupted(easy fix), still working on material adjustments(specs, glow effect, and adding rim), and I am remaking the model changer gun. forgot to do that when I first started samus, so I have to do that now.

IF U QUOTE THIS POST, PLEASE USE A SPOILER

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Not updated yet, just posting the latest screens of her

Just gotta re-export the recolors with the new edits and then apply the rim-fix. won't take long to do those things but I may hold onto her for awhile longer and release it later today. here are day/night comparison pic




Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Thumbnail, in-game screenshots, CSPs, and stuff like that haven't been updated. gonna work on updating that stuff later. I got some feedback on samus from smashboards so I will do another update for her soon. for those of you who don't like the power suit recolor, I made another one that will be added when I update her with the feedback stuff. preview in this spoiler

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I am currently working on young link now. rig work is done, the only other major things that need to be done are optimization and fit.pac work. progress for him can be found in this spoiler

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on May 24, 2015, 04:11:11 AM

Thumbnail, in-game screenshots, CSPs, and stuff like that haven't been updated. gonna work on updating that stuff later. I got some feedback on samus from smashboards so I will do another update for her soon. for those of you who don't like the power suit recolor, I made another one that will be added when I update her with the feedback stuff. preview in this spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]
Er...what exactly was changed from previous version?
That one looks nice.

nothing noticeable, just finished the rig and the UVs for the bracelets

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames



Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 25, 2015, 08:06:56 PM
Great job on Smash 4 Samus, loving her.
glad to hear that, thanks

Quote from: ManikDX on May 26, 2015, 06:13:41 AM
Young Link looks awesome. Can't wait to play as him.

thanks

think I might just go ahead and upload the 3ds commercial recolor and fix the torso rig later. i'll edit this post later if I decide to do so for those who prefer to have it instead of the powersuit.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames