iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

It's the new costume only or an update to the whole Sm4sh Samus import?

I've been meaning to drop by and say something about your Smash Wii U Samus import.

I won't note the waist because you've already said you'll be fixing that up.

I looked at the overall rig, and it's very well done. But my only gripes are how the second digit of the fingers is rigged. Rather than having the third digit bend with the second (because Brawl skeletons only have 2 finger digits, as opposed to 3), only the second digit bends. The toes could also have a bit of a better rig and the LKutuN/RKutuN bones could also use a rig (on the Brawl Samus model, those bones moved the top part of the foot that points upward).

Good job so far.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: iwantgames on May 27, 2015, 05:57:33 PMParty Suit Acquired: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205924[/center]
ENGAGE PARTY MOTHER F___ER
Looks great. BTW, does it includes fixed waist? That is the only issue i have with it. Well, this and that shoulderpads move forward/back too much. Wasn't like this on old model.

He said he'll get to the waist later.

Quote from: iwantgames on May 26, 2015, 11:51:57 PMthink I might just go ahead and upload the 3ds commercial recolor and fix the torso rig later. i'll edit this post later if I decide to do so for those who prefer to have it instead of the powersuit.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 27, 2015, 06:27:45 PM
It's the new costume only or an update to the whole Sm4sh Samus import?
just a new costume.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 27, 2015, 06:30:24 PM
I've been meaning to drop by and say something about your Smash Wii U Samus import.

I won't note the waist because you've already said you'll be fixing that up.

I looked at the overall rig, and it's very well done. But my only gripes are how the second digit of the fingers is rigged. Rather than having the third digit bend with the second (because Brawl skeletons only have 2 finger digits, as opposed to 3), only the second digit bends. The toes could also have a bit of a better rig and the LKutuN/RKutuN bones could also use a rig (on the Brawl Samus model, those bones moved the top part of the foot that points upward).

Good job so far.
thanks for the critique, i'll make sure to try and fix those things along with the waist.

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on May 27, 2015, 07:02:20 PM
ENGAGE PARTY MOTHER F___ER
Looks great. BTW, does it includes fixed waist? That is the only issue i have with it. Well, this and that shoulderpads move forward/back too much. Wasn't like this on old model.
first question was answered. As for the shoulder pads, it's a bit larger than the vertex version. That's why it seems to move way more. Both versions are rigged exactly the same.

Also, people with questions about updated mods. Please visit the link, it'll tell you what was done. after updating the model to the sma4sh one, I decided that it'd be best if I did a update text as well. if I update all you have do is visit the link I posted and read the updated description. Today's Update text for example was:

Code (Update Text) Select
[5/27/2015] - Party Suit Acquired

Now Includes:

- 3DS Commercial Samus recolor

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames



June 08, 2015, 01:46:46 PM #728 Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:25:54 PM by R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
Since there still are no CSPs and stuff for Samus, i made few (by that i mean i made one of each kind of icon for every recolor made for SSB4 model) that could be used until better ones are made:

http://imgur.com/a/aLCrO#0
"Renders" (not sure how else i should call them) are here just because they are included in old pack. Should have made them bigger though.
I can freely add those to images section of the entry, right?

Quote from: HomicidalToaster on June 06, 2015, 06:02:20 AM
I don't mean to pry, but any updates on Roy?
what taiko said

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on June 08, 2015, 01:46:46 PM
Since there still are no CSPs and stuff for Samus, i made few (by that i mean i made one of each kind of icon for every recolor made for SSB4 model) that could be used until better ones are made:

http://imgur.com/a/aLCrO#0
"Renders" (not sure how else i should call them) are here just because they are included in old pack. Should have made them bigger though.
I can freely add those to images section of the entry, right?
sure

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on June 09, 2015, 05:45:15 AMsure
Ok then. Its done and the only things missing are stock icons, but there isn't much of a difference in helmet design between SM and Other M versions, so, i guess its ok.

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on June 09, 2015, 06:14:44 AM
Ok then. Its done and the only things missing are stock icons, but there isn't much of a difference in helmet design between SM and Other M versions, so, i guess its ok.

Actually the head designs are really different between SM and OM

Quote from: R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞ on June 09, 2015, 06:14:44 AM
Ok then. Its done and the only things missing are stock icons, but there isn't much of a difference in helmet design between SM and Other M versions, so, i guess its ok.
thanks for taking the time to do those.

I forgot to mention that I am taking summer classes. so progress will be slow, will probably try to do some small vertex hacks to keep you guys occupied while I work on my major projects.

also, I touched up some of the areas KJP mentioned for samus. feet looks much better and i believe i stopped on the hands. i haven't done the waist yet because it needs to be re-rigged completely, along with parts of the legs. So that update won't come for awhile. i'll probably add some more recolors with the final update just because.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

yesterday I found a quick project to do, i doubt anyone care about this import but it was the only thing I could think of that wouldn't take too long. that being said it's a marth alt and I just need to finish touching up the rig which I will do tomorrow. Since everything is from smash u more than half of the work was done for me, so it's a complete import(recolors, expressions, fs eyes, etc)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

wow, lucina stepped up her clone-status to a whole new level O.o