iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Y'okay-- Looking forward to whatever comes next, either way~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

i found out what the problem with HW Toon Link was
the file is too big for Wii

Quote from: shyguybuddy11 on September 01, 2017, 12:59:49 AM
i found out what the problem with HW Toon Link was
the file is too big for Wii
alright, thanks for letting me know. will update win I can.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

October 24, 2017, 06:28:00 AM #843 Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 06:54:34 AM by iwantgames
Hey guys, I have some updates.

first off is the logo for my build

It's pretty much just the English version of the JP version, still a WIP. I don't mind if you guys use it to test it out ingame and give feedback. Just don't upload it and claim as your own plz.


Next up are some Skins, First up is Link. I'll be giving him his BotW look.

BotW Link


Alternate Costumes in spoiler

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Next is Sheik, She wasn't in BotW but I still decided to give her a BotW design

BotW Sheik


Alternate Costume in spoiler

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The previous Fire Emblem skins I showcased will also be in my build. I have tons more stuff to show, Just decided to stop at sheik last weekend. Will post more stuff this weekend, I have a least 5 characters worth of work to show. If you follow my twitter you can see these things a day or hours earlier. That's where I will be posting stuff first. Link is in my signature.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

ohmygosh, these all look absolutely amazing, especially the hooded BotW Link, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

time to break my silence. amazing work with these. if you want true Sheik colors tho, i recommend using the blue dyed version of the outfit... unless you have alt colors planned.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 24, 2017, 09:25:41 PM
time to break my silence. amazing work with these. if you want true Sheik colors tho, i recommend using the blue dyed version of the outfit... unless you have alt colors planned.
thanks! i'll use dye recolors and prob some brawl/sm4sh recolors. not sure if i'll use dye blue for sheikah armor sheik or OoT mask+ sheikah armor sheik.

Quote from: Lillith on October 24, 2017, 08:40:12 AM
ohmygosh, these all look absolutely amazing, especially the hooded BotW Link, haha.
thanks!  i'll go ahead and make it an actual costume instead of entry thing then.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

October 31, 2017, 04:31:53 PM #847 Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 04:36:22 PM by iwantgames
If you haven't seen them on twitter, I Have more skins from my build to show off


BotW Ganon





alternate costume in spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




BotW Zelda





alternate costume in spoiler

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both are WIPs and Ganondorf's design may change a little. if it does i'll post updated screens. I am planning to show off 2-3 more mods this weekend before I have to stop for the Holiday season(busy at work).

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on August 14, 2015, 05:00:17 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Done: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209363

Zelda isn't ready for brawl yet, but her models are getting fixed

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just need to finish fixing OoT hair in the back and Twilight princess Zelda, then I can start optimizing. hero Zelda is the one from DA, I don't have the motivation to fix her myself anymore. my motivation for brawl moding in general is low.
This zelda mod is still in progress or was cancelled?

Woah, that Calamity Ganon looks wicked.
I love it, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

so glad to have you still on brawl. new quality mods have been scarce

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on November 01, 2017, 07:29:03 PM
so glad to have you still on brawl. new quality mods have been scarce
thanks, dats means a lot

Quote from: Lillith on October 31, 2017, 08:23:27 PM
Woah, that Calamity Ganon looks wicked.
I love it, haha.
lol, everyone likes ganon. Zelda seems to have been completely ignored.

Quote from: scorpionandjill on October 31, 2017, 07:02:29 PM
This zelda mod is still in progress or was cancelled?
not sure, depends on how I feel after I make my build. I lost a lot of stuff and the HW models were on of them. so I have to re-find and re-decompress stuff from the game.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

W-Well I mean, the Zelda looks wonderful, yes, but... Calamity Ganon! *shot*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Yesterday I posted 2 more skins on twitter, Here they are


Star Fox Zero Fox





Star Fox Zero Falco




Quote from: Lillith on November 03, 2017, 06:28:07 AM
W-Well I mean, the Zelda looks wonderful, yes, but... Calamity Ganon! *shot*
lol

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Today's update is pretty big, so I only posted the default costumes. All alt costumes are in spoilers.

Pokken Tournament Pikachu



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pokken Tournament Charizard



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pokken Tournament Lucario



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Pokken Tournament Mewtwo



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Currently at 16 char with new skins for my build.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames