iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Link's looking good so far, glad to see Fierce in the list of alts (Fierce Deity Link is my favorite)

Quote from: Lillith on July 30, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
Link looks pretty neat so far, even if rather basic, haha.
thanks! I'm experimenting with his shaders to give him a more detailed/better look. hopefully I can get it.

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 31, 2018, 10:48:38 PM
Link's looking good so far, glad to see Fierce in the list of alts (Fierce Deity Link is my favorite)
thanks! Fierce Deity is one of his liked costumes so I decided to include it.


Another Link Update!













Still Working on his shaders but I got the details to be a bit more visible, so it's a step in the right direction. Also did more shader work on the Sheik Slate to get the glowwy stuff visible. doesn't glow yet tho.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

ohmygosh it's the royal guard outfit.
The faded colour scheme does look a tad odd though. Might just be me.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

oh, Outset Link, I like that costume from Wind Waker nice to see it included.
Quote from: Lillith on August 13, 2018, 07:16:19 AM
The faded color scheme does look a tad odd though. Might just be me.
that's because the materials and shaders are still being worked on I think.

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on August 13, 2018, 01:11:04 PM
oh, Outset Link, I like that costume from Wind Waker nice to see it included. that's because the materials and shaders are still being worked on I think.
^

Trying to give him his previous brightness/saturation but with more detailing. got the detailing down, now I just have to work on getting the brightness/saturation back to how it was through shader editing.

I will have more new costumes to show this weekend. It will more than likely be my last batch of outfit i plan to import for BotW Link.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Update, new costumes and a new look!

Before




Now









New Things added:

- Bow like in SSBU
- Pouches(not visible)

Stealth set is going to be the base for botw sheik

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Oooh, I like how shiny things are.
Knight armour is definitely a great look, too.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Lillith on August 20, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
Oooh, I like how shiny things are.
Knight armour is definitely a great look, too.
yeah, new shaders/materials do him justice. Now has specs and subtle rim lightning. soilder is nice but I think my fav is either the stealth set or the zora set

Another Costume Done!

Ancient set



Didn't make previous post because it required addition edits to the materials and shaders. The completion of this costumes also means that I now have the finalized shaders/materials for the sheikah slate. I will be including his amiibo/dlc mask as well. will be doing those tomorrow if I have the time, and redoing his other costumes throughout the week. Will post all this weekend.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Looking forward to seeing what the Royal Guard set looks like! I love that beret.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hey, so I used your Toon Link Hyrule Warriors costume and they seem to crash my game in Project M. Do you think that you could make a fix to those? Thanks!

Quote from: Lillith on August 21, 2018, 09:13:05 AM
Looking forward to seeing what the Royal Guard set looks like! I love that beret.
i'll have it this weekend. have to restart/re-import all of the previous costumes that have the older look because they don't work with the new shader for some reason. I was using the ones on the model resource, now i'm using fresh rips from the game.

Quote from: Russell_SSB on August 21, 2018, 12:39:23 PM
Hey, so I used your Toon Link Hyrule Warriors costume and they seem to crash my game in Project M. Do you think that you could make a fix to those? Thanks!
I think it's a filesize issue. just lower the resolution of the textures for now. I'll be updating him when I get back to Hyrule warriors cast. he'll have that fix as well as addition stuff.

Right now i'm suppose to be focusing on finishing up sonic so I can get back to the Warriors cast but I've been having too much fun with BotW Link's shaders/materials. sowwy

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on August 22, 2018, 04:30:13 AM
i'll have it this weekend. have to restart/re-import all of the previous costumes that have the older look because they don't work with the new shader for some reason. I was using the ones on the model resource, now i'm using fresh rips from the game.
I think it's a filesize issue. just lower the resolution of the textures for now. I'll be updating him when I get back to Hyrule warriors cast. he'll have that fix as well as addition stuff.

Right now i'm suppose to be focusing on finishing up sonic so I can get back to the Warriors cast but I've been having too much fun with BotW Link's shaders/materials. sowwy
Hey, it's cool! Thanks for the advice. I will see if I can grab the stuff again and try it out. :)

Quote from: Russell_SSB on August 23, 2018, 02:31:13 PM
Hey, it's cool! Thanks for the advice. I will see if I can grab the stuff again and try it out. :)
np!

BotW Link update post. Shader got updated again so i'll be reshowing the old ones as well as the new ones. Prepare for 20+ costumes.























still have 1 left. maybe more, thinking of just doing them all because I have almost all of the costumes imported already lol.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Woah, this shiny. I love this shiny.
i wouldn't say no to all the costumes, hehehehehe.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

so question, are you planning on making him Cel Shaded? right now it looks a bit weird without cel shading, though I'm sure it can work fine without it. also, I think you might want to adjust the hood on the Hylian Tunic set or something, his ears are clipping through the hood. overall though it's looking great so far.