Ikarus Development... Nah it's dead

Started by BlackJax96, June 01, 2013, 03:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



Hey, BJ?

Would it help you in any way if I told you which moves of any character "break" after a said character was edited in v0.68b?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*follows in a white seat*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

This would be enough to make me switch from PSA 2.7.

I like it. :)
Now available in blue.

Quote from: KingJigglyTits on June 01, 2013, 03:24:10 PM
Hey, BJ?

Would it help you in any way if I told you which moves of any character "break" after a said character was edited in v0.68b?

sure, wynaut.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 01, 2013, 01:35:20 PM
This looks cool, but can you have an option whether or not to rebuild the PSA when saving? Brawlbox 0.67's rebuilder didn't handle certain characters well at all.

Quote from: fake_jokekid on June 01, 2013, 02:14:27 PM
this program will have different coding depending on the character it's working with, and since he said he'd work on all characters one at a time, im guessing that the supported characters should rebuild fine when done... :P

^

are you going to do the advanced stuff like with Visual Studio or Blender where you can save a session file of your work??
(the windowing info, undo buffer, and everything needed)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: DarkPika on June 01, 2013, 06:30:43 PM
are you going to do the advanced stuff like with Visual Studio or Blender where you can save a session file of your work??
(the windowing info, undo buffer, and everything needed)

I'm not sure. Maybe later.
It does save the root folder (it opens it right when you open the program) and all the settings that Brawlbox's model viewer saves though.

alright :)
and yeh, I typically don't like that layout...
(had my experience with Visual Studio and reset it)

I like starting with a new layout upon opening the program,
and then if I want to load a recent session, just select it from the File menu.
(like the past 4 sessions or so)

I can deal with this though :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax-sama on June 01, 2013, 06:22:36 PMsure, wynaut.
Alright.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



So how is development going so far BJ?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

kjp i would swear luigi after saving with bb got his upb messed up abit if i recall
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 07, 2013, 11:36:28 PM
kjp i would swear luigi after saving with bb got his upb messed up abit if i recall
It might of been with a previous version. But with v0.68b, nothing happens to his Up Special.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]