LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


what? we are the ones making the psa. we are the ones who got the model and know DBZ stuff. its Vegito
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What I see, is what I see.

I saw Gogeta there. If I have a closer preview, then I'd change my opinion.

Don't take it so personal dude.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.




Quote from: Leon Exodio on July 12, 2014, 06:59:59 PM
that will be the hardest rigg in history lol

it will probably take years for the rig.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is 2031 Blaseth reporting to you that Hoverboards are still not invented, Jaws 41 just came out and it's so bad that America and Europe are nearly gone and I have still not lost my virginity.

But I managed to finish the model of the Candy Vegito so we got that going for us which is nice.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok so I know this isn't related to you guys stuff but prepare to laugh!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



http://youtu.be/YlJC9SYZnoo
I did some animations for Chaos. Here's his Final Smash viewed in Brawlbox. Enjoy!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on July 13, 2014, 02:02:19 PM
http://youtu.be/YlJC9SYZnoo
I did some animations for Chaos. Here's his Final Smash viewed in Brawlbox. Enjoy!
Hoho!!
That's gonna be great! Is this angle the same ingame?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Bladewolf (Blaseth) on July 13, 2014, 02:02:19 PM
http://youtu.be/YlJC9SYZnoo
I did some animations for Chaos. Here's his Final Smash viewed in Brawlbox. Enjoy!

Wow.. it's been a while since I saw something like that on the vault. Something to make me wow I mean. And I'm not even a fan of sonic stuff, but this..! i am really looking forward to having this in my brawl. Great work on the FS
You Never Know!