LExodio-Blase005 PSA's to test out Master Chief join my join my discord

Started by Leon Exodio, June 16, 2013, 02:26:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

what character should i continue the bomber man psa over (will still have the same move set)

Olimar
9 (25%)
Snake
5 (13.9%)
Diddy Kong
5 (13.9%)
Sonic
3 (8.3%)
Wario
1 (2.8%)
Yoshi
1 (2.8%)
Rob
1 (2.8%)
I don't care who it's over just finish it
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 14, 2014, 12:59:43 AM
oh god.. how did you do that? d_d;

I used a lot of cheese.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

O_______________O damn.......extreme sonic-gasm. Well done!

To hear more Bass news and watch vids,I will sub to this thread.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)


Quote from: Leon Exodio on August 01, 2014, 08:03:16 AM
Shadow Over Wario V2 is finally out download now

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205356
Ah great! The latest version of the Hedgehog!
Finally, I've got all the Chaos Emeralds :P
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


you should change the title of the thread to Shadow Released or something.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i was i just went to sleep when i posted it lol

Since the Shadow over Wario psa was released, i will release this. It replaces the model, animations, and voices with Silver.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205377
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have a question about Chaos, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to. But the question is how does Chaos' final smash work? It looks fantastic,  but I must know how it works o.o
Smashy smashy smashyyyyy
SSBU(BrawlEx) Project: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70367.msg1293018#msg1293018

Quote from: SmashJay87 on August 01, 2014, 09:08:05 PM
I have a question about Chaos, but you don't have to answer if you don't want to. But the question is how does Chaos' final smash work? It looks fantastic,  but I must know how it works o.o
i cant really talk about it ill just make a video when i get it some what psaed


August 02, 2014, 05:01:47 PM #493 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:42:29 AM by KingOfChaos
Quote from: Sonic Exodio on August 02, 2014, 04:57:13 PM
Leon, can I volunteer to psa candy vegito?
no. the candy form is just a costume. no psaing needed.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 02, 2014, 07:54:42 PM #494 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 02:39:14 AM by KingOfChaos
On a side note, I voted for Sonic Heroes V2, but i changed my mind
My vote goes for Chaos 0.
thanks