The Albafika/SJS Projects - Zero Suit Samus Released 03/10

Started by SJS, July 13, 2013, 06:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Voice pack for Lucina?

English!
40 (55.6%)
Japanese!
32 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 72

That hair model is FANTASTIC.

The highlights in the texture are a tad bright tho. There are certain parts (such as the sleeves) that are originally black, which you've colored grey. I'm all for adjusting the brightness so it fits with the game; but nothing black should look grey.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on July 21, 2013, 05:26:09 AM
That hair model is FANTASTIC.

The highlights in the texture are a tad bright tho. There are certain parts (such as the sleeves) that are originally black, which you've colored grey. I'm all for adjusting the brightness so it fits with the game; but nothing black should look grey.

I think the textures are fitting for brawl. I always lighten up my black textures to get some visual detail, and it never fails that by the time I'm looking at it on the TV, it looks darker.

On another note, I'm interested to see what you guys do with Tetra.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

To be honest, I think the older texture looks better, except for the Alondite. I also think I prefer the original hair model over the new one, but maybe that's becase I got used to it.
Now that I think about it, do you want to use the updated Ragnell/Alondite model I'm using for Ike? This one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Funzy <3 on July 21, 2013, 03:13:55 AM
*cough cough* If I remember correctly I ever so kindly gave the base of that hair (from a .mmd  model hair ) to Alba .w. But I must say the edits look nice :3

That was you who gave him that? Thanks for the awesome base.

Quote from: Shun_One on July 21, 2013, 03:56:16 AM
I am watching you guys, and that looks pretty darn cool. I dig the upgrades all around.

Thanks! We have a few more (very sharp) upgrades we plan on giving her.

Quote from: Amarythe on July 21, 2013, 05:26:09 AM
That hair model is FANTASTIC.

The highlights in the texture are a tad bright tho. There are certain parts (such as the sleeves) that are originally black, which you've colored grey. I'm all for adjusting the brightness so it fits with the game; but nothing black should look grey.

They're darker than you'd think.

Quote from: Tormod on July 21, 2013, 05:59:36 AM
On another note, I'm interested to see what you guys do with Tetra.
Me too. Shes just been sitting there since I ripped the model about a year ago.

Quote from: Vert092 on July 21, 2013, 10:19:24 AM
To be honest, I think the older texture looks better, except for the Alondite. I also think I prefer the original hair model over the new one, but maybe that's becase I got used to it.
Now that I think about it, do you want to use the updated Ragnell/Alondite model I'm using for Ike? This one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You like that old muddy mess of contrast? And I'd rather stick with the original Alondite model because I'm lazy and don't want to redo the textures. But I only speak for one of us.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2013, 09:35:05 PM
That was you who gave him that? Thanks for the awesome base.
Haha it's no problem, I'm glad you guys were able to put it to good use. She looks great :3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, that's an impressive model. I'm watching this thread for sure.

Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2013, 09:35:05 PM
You like that old muddy mess of contrast? And I'd rather stick with the original Alondite model because I'm lazy and don't want to redo the textures. But I only speak for one of us.
It uses brawl Ike's default textures, you won't have to redo the textures again.

Quote from: Vert092 on July 22, 2013, 12:34:03 PM
It uses brawl Ike's default textures, you won't have to redo the textures again.
I can just add this one to the pool of swords we are giving her. :P


Quote from: Albafika on July 22, 2013, 12:43:45 PM
I can just add this one to the pool of swords we are giving her. :P
I've just finished everything in Ike's model, so I'll send you the finished model ASAP so you can start rigging him, and give Mia the Ragnell (Alondite) I fixed.

Quote from: Vert092 on July 25, 2013, 12:32:27 PM
I've just finished everything in Ike's model, so I'll send you the finished model ASAP so you can start rigging him, and give Mia the Ragnell (Alondite) I fixed.
Okay. He'll be done after Lucina and Mia.

Made one more recolor for Lucina. Now we're just one recolor short of having enough for cBliss. Also decided to make the mask for each recolor unique.



If anyone has an idea for the final recolor, I'd love to hear it. I was looking for something unique, preferably something a different hair color.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 06:45:39 PM
Made one more recolor for Lucina. Now we're just one recolor short of having enough for cBliss. Also decided to make the mask for each recolor unique.



If anyone has an idea for the final recolor, I'd love to hear it. I was looking for something unique, preferably something a different hair color.
Those are some awesome mask designs. Great job with 'em.

As for ideas, how about some orchid hair with a color scheme revolving around orchid, pink, and brown/black?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Jesus SJ. Your textures are beautiful.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 06:45:39 PM
Made one more recolor for Lucina. Now we're just one recolor short of having enough for cBliss. Also decided to make the mask for each recolor unique.



If anyone has an idea for the final recolor, I'd love to hear it. I was looking for something unique, preferably something a different hair color.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 06:45:39 PM
If anyone has an idea for the final recolor, I'd love to hear it. I was looking for something unique, preferably something a different hair color.
Easy. Make one that resembles Erika from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones.

Cool reference and different colored hair to boot.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles