Project Mirage [The Project M-inspired recolor thread] (UPDATED: 27/02/2014)

Started by UmbraVivens, August 05, 2013, 07:44:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NoFun on December 16, 2013, 10:58:46 PM
How's this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Link looks great! Can you just make his bird thing on his shield a bit darker? Just a little bit, it's brighter than his eyes.
Quote from: NoFun on December 16, 2013, 10:58:46 PM
Also I tried my hand at this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Toon Link... Well... Nothing to say...
Quote from: Scout on December 16, 2013, 11:00:00 PM
I have no word to describe this beauty.

Post Merge: December 16, 2013, 11:32:50 PM

I think I have this purple problem sorted out.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow... Ivy looks pissed on his pics xD
But i agree with Xenozoa, make him brighter... His colors doesn't look "vibrant" enough...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


December 17, 2013, 07:18:22 PM #572 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 07:41:19 PM by Rage83(Rias)
I've got a submission for Project M Mewtwo.
http://i.imgur.com/AGeZrrt.png
Any thoughts?

December 17, 2013, 08:57:53 PM #573 Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 08:59:57 PM by Scout
Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 17, 2013, 07:18:22 PM
I've got a submission for Project M Mewtwo.
http://i.imgur.com/AGeZrrt.png
Any thoughts?

Need more purple, and more [img][/img]

Also about Ivysaur, I decided to take a withered approach to make him defferent than the project m's version:
(please pay no attention to my horrid spelling, I had no auto correct function for paint.net)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I still liked the original better, I can make the flower more colored, but that will make him bland again.

You guys tell me what is needed to be changed: flower, body.. or both

Post Merge: December 17, 2013, 08:59:57 PM

On second though, let me saturate the flower.

This time, I was a bit more ambitious with the purple. Whaddaya think?
http://i.imgur.com/macBO55.png
Btw, this guy has edited glow and eyeblue.

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 17, 2013, 09:07:26 PM
This time, I was a bit more ambitious with the purple. Whaddaya think?
http://i.imgur.com/macBO55.png
Btw, this guy has edited glow and eyeblue.
That seems a little too monochrome-purplish. Try darkening his body (since regular Mewtwo has a darker tail) or adding in a different color.

that Ivy looks good, i liked the Brightened / whitered better

and that mewtwo, looks a but straght forward, like it's just one color solid, add a darker/different tone to the tail, and maybe another one to the eyes

and...well, my wii's disk drive died a little ago and i don't have a good / proper USB drive to load from, but i still want to help in the project, so the most i'll be able to do is provide BrawlBox previews, i just started working on Mirage Roy

remember that there are som characters to be revamped °-°
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: NoFun on December 16, 2013, 10:58:46 PM
How's this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also I tried my hand at this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow that looks better than I thought it would. Definitely a more definable Mirage color.
Unless you see anything else to fix I'd say it ready for upload.

Post Merge: December 18, 2013, 04:52:19 PM

PS: That shield is sex

Post Merge: December 18, 2013, 04:56:37 PM

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 17, 2013, 07:18:22 PM
I've got a submission for Project M Mewtwo.
http://i.imgur.com/AGeZrrt.png
Any thoughts?
I know im often a stickler for things being to bright or saturated but this is actually too subtle. Since Mewtwo is practically white you need to darken some parts. Might I suggest taking a page out of the "DarK" Mewtwo hack? It was inspired of off the Dark Lugia from Pokemon DX
Im sure you'd make a much better color if you head in this direction.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





December 18, 2013, 06:44:46 PM #580 Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 06:49:40 PM by RoboticCyborg
Quote from: Scout on December 18, 2013, 06:34:32 PM
Woah, MAMA!
I miss Johnny Bravo.:(

Post Merge: December 18, 2013, 06:49:39 PM

Oh, I forgot, Mirage Yoshi is on the Vault now.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35286



Try going for a Shadow Mewtwo sort of look, but without the red eyes.

I think I may have the main idea of what you guys believe what mirage Ivysaur might possibly look like.... maybe.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.