ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

^ like it comes up with group or solo I press on group and then I press Brawl... and then it freezes just before the character select screen comes up.. It's so annoying.
[/url]

do you have or know of a code to add zss and the independent shiek and pokemon icons to the NORMAL version of your purple css? i like the layout of the normal version, i just wish to add those icons to it if its possible. thank you.

Quote from: nova9 on November 17, 2012, 06:24:29 AM
do you have or know of a code to add zss and the independent shiek and pokemon icons to the NORMAL version of your purple css? i like the layout of the normal version, i just wish to add those icons to it if its possible. thank you.

They are in the first post.
Skype: ASF1nk



oh ok I'm sorry I didn't know those codes worked on the normal version too. is there a way to have the extra zss and Pokemon icons without the extra bottom row of icons? thats the extra wario Kirby falcon Mario etc

Guys, I know I sound like a noob, but how do I put the codes in the /codes folder? Is it like a .txt file? or something else. I know I'm an idiot. But I'm new. Please help me.

Quote from: MrJohanson on December 04, 2012, 02:20:40 AM
Guys, I know I sound like a noob, but how do I put the codes in the /codes folder? Is it like a .txt file? or something else. I know I'm an idiot. But I'm new. Please help me.

No, not as a text file.  What you do is get a GCT manager that converts txt files into GCT files.  Then you put the GCT file into the codes folder.

Let me link you to the recommended manager: http://www.mediafire.com/?medd4zzyzjn
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

December 08, 2012, 09:40:21 PM #1926 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 09:59:32 PM by MrJohanson

Thanks, but now I have a new problem, when I load up riivolution, I enable codes, don't use a ocarina hook, and turn on file replacements. When i start Brawl, it stays on the "Now Loading..." Screen for a while, then it freezes and I have to restart my wii. That happens even when I turn off codes and only use file replacements. My guess is my common5.pac or my RSBE01.gct Do you know what could cause this? Should I be using a certain hook?

SD card setup: (If it will help)
ROOT: Apps,codes,private,riivolution
Apps: (Nothing changed here, just default stuff)
Codes: RSBE01.gct (The one ASF1nk posted here)
Riivolution: SSBBfiles.xml, ocarina.xml, codehandler.bin, config--> config:RSBE
Private: wii->app->RSBE->pf
pf: fighter, menu2, sound, stage, system,
fighter: (just some skins, nothing weird)
menu2: sc_selcharacter, sc_selmap (Red CSS and SSS provided by (ASF1nk)
sound: (2 songs, again, nothing weird here)
stage: melee-> [Blank]
system: common5_en.pac (clean, and unused)


I hope you can find what I've done wrong. Thanks so much!  :af2:

Does it work with no codes at all?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

regular does, not the one w/ extra chracter slots for sheik + poke's etc
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on December 10, 2012, 06:11:52 PM
regular does, not the one w/ extra chracter slots for sheik + poke's etc

I was actually trying to troubleshoot MrJohanson here.

@MrJohanson - Anyway, is your game working without any codes, including the File Replacement code?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: BuckWild on December 10, 2012, 07:03:47 PMI was actually trying to troubleshoot MrJohanson here. @MrJohanson - Anyway, is your game working without any codes, including the File Replacement code?
if you wanna talk to ONE person then why not pm him instead of not taking advice from other ppl
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ- on December 11, 2012, 02:51:42 PM
if you wanna talk to ONE person then why not pm him instead of not taking advice from other ppl

Because I knew that information by reading the OP.

The guy asked here, so I don't see why I can't help him out here.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

oh sorry, i got confused...
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Hello Everybody!
I'm wondering how to get rid of the Alloy, WarioMan, and Giga spaces while keeping ZSamus and Sheik.
Can I do that using AFS1nk's codes?

Quote from: c44 on December 16, 2012, 03:29:05 AM
Hello Everybody!
I'm wondering how to get rid of the Alloy, WarioMan, and Giga spaces while keeping ZSamus and Sheik.
Can I do that using AFS1nk's codes?

Use this guide that the OP linked to: How to Remove Giga & Company from CSS
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]