ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

I have a general CSS question.  I've searched everywhere for it but can't seem to find a list somewhere.  I know you change the colors of around the Name Selection, and up around the back button and stuff inside the AnmClr(NW4R), but is there a guide/list somewhere that shows exactly which one edits which part of the CSS.  I have kind of been able to figure it out by guess/checking, but a guide would make this a lot easier xD.

Thanks in advance.  (I can post screenies if you need to know what I'm talking about.)

edit:  I figured out how to change the colors for most of them.  Does anyone know how to change the arrows for the stock counter.  I took ASF1nk's Purple CSS and edited a lot of it to get this:

I made it for the SSBB crew at my school, East Carolina.  I think it looks pretty good, for me to have no artistic talent at all, and just playing with brawl box enough to get this far.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Yo thanks you so much this is an amaizing css but i am having issues i am trying it out on PM and it works except for the factthat once the Css come on i cant secelt the last two rows of characters. Please tell me how to fix this if possible or what codes in side the file when opened via Brawl Box would allow me to add those selection options to those characters

Have you got the CSS Fix code? if not put that in. It should be in the 1st post of this thread.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 11, 2013, 12:52:19 PM #1953 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:33:09 PM by windstar120025
ok thanks for help however it didnt work on PM 2.5
i found the CSS fix code( i think) and followed the Instrunctions(i think) right but it stil only has the bottom rows unselectable for characters then when i try to use the RSBEO1.gct code thats given i cant use PM and switches me oveer to regular brawl which freezes on me.

Post Merge: March 11, 2013, 04:33:09 PM

how do i apply the CSS fix codes please help me

Wait is it an O or a 0? It should have a zero, not an o. Also what codes did you put in? Depending on you CSS you just need the CSSFix code & you don't need anything for giga & alloys & warioman. Also what is your CSS in? is it in the normal Sel_Character.pac or the Common5.pac? It should be in the common5.pac if you use riivo. If it still won't work try extracting the Sel_Character_en.pac from the common5.pac you have your CSS in & placing it in where it should go. I only know Gecko's layout but if needed you can send me you .xml & I'll add in a line to put in the sel_character_en.pac. I'll only do so if I find it's needed or I just want to.
!!!!! I WILL GET TO ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DONE AS SOON AS I CAN. NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS YET !!!!!
!!!!! IF YOU REQUESTED A STRAP FROM ME PLEASE PM ME AGAIN & I WILL DO SO. I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE !!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Friends:

Favorite Confirmed SSB4 Character so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 12, 2013, 11:46:27 PM #1955 Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 03:15:26 PM by A Bloody Canadian
Thought I should share this...

Want previews? Either look here, or look at the spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can You please include a guide so i can make my own icons so that when i enter my character select screen i can have the replaces characters face instead of the regular one.

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on March 12, 2013, 11:46:27 PM
Thought I should share this...

Want previews? Either look here, or look at the spoiler.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Any idea who created this? I'd love some of these in the Red CSS.


Quote from: 하세요 on April 03, 2013, 01:01:25 AMAny idea who created this? I'd love some of these in the Red CSS.
You mean the sprites? I'm highly positive they're by the same guy that made Card Sagas War.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah, was curious if the one that turned them into icons would be ever-so kind to slap them over the Red CSS icons background.


Quote from: 하세요 on April 03, 2013, 01:06:48 AM
Yeah, was curious if the one that turned them into icons would be ever-so kind to slap them over the Red CSS icons background.
http://abysswolf.deviantart.com/art/Get-Ready-to-BRAWL-Fin-57207197
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



April 03, 2013, 01:11:23 PM #1962 Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:12:45 PM by Ultraxwing
I would like to know what's taking quite the time; but i am a man of patience; and slow progress is better than no progress Half Life 3, Any Macross Anime to be
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: 하세요 on April 03, 2013, 01:01:25 AM
Any idea who created this? I'd love some of these in the Red CSS.

I'm the one that slapped them into icons... it took me a while though...

Quote from: A Bloody Canadian on April 03, 2013, 02:46:34 PM
I'm the one that slapped them into icons... it took me a while though...

Oh alright. If you have the .psd or .png of the character sprites, I think they would make a neat addition to any CSS background.