ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

i fixed it n surprisingly it worked this time. thanks a lot looks great. another thing tho, i got roy shadow n deoxys on my css too so could u post the template of the small portrait background so i can do them myself?

lol I was waiting for some one to ask me that I was ready to make shadow,mwetwo, and a spacial icon for the alloys.
Ill do them If you want since now that I'm done... I'm bored out of my mind...
Skype: ASF1nk



lol good minds think alike then. could u send me the template on a message then?

When I add the codes it makes the custom character select screen not work...


umm snipa did you add all of them? because the one that helped me test it needed all of the codes or else they would expirience freezes, also I should not my CSS was made to have separate pokemons for Pokemon Trainer, Zero Suit Samus, ans separate Sheik and Zelda.
Also codes is my weak point so I don't have many solutions...maybe someone else can help...

@TSP

lol!! A2 !!! Wii Da Best!!!
Skype: ASF1nk



Oh god I love you for that sexy CSS!

I would love the fox Texture as well,
Whether or not it has those words on it.

Quote from: ASF1nk on March 20, 2010, 04:02:53 AM
@TheEnigmaLiesBroken
I can upload for you, I made the .brstm not the song I forgot where I downloaded it from though.

Yes, if it isn't too much trouble. I like it.

Also, the icon template, if you're sending it to italian, i wouldnt mind having it for future reference

Quote from: TheEnigmaLiesBroken on March 20, 2010, 05:52:27 AM
Also, the icon template, if you're sending it to italian, i wouldnt mind having it for future reference

yeh i already took the pictures for roy shadow n deoxys so theyre ready lol wat font is that by the way?


Quote from: ASF1nk on March 20, 2010, 10:06:20 AM
oh its levy brush i think

why yes it is lol thanks a lot. nao send me the templates. para poder hacerlo bien xq me estan saliendo un toke mal hahah.

Ta chingon tu CSS! Lo bajo en cuanto me cambie de casa. Ando bien ocupado...
- There are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -


Ah ok about the brawl box thing. I never used it before actually but im desperate for that CSS lol.

So I just download brawl box, and follow the steps u mentioned?