ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86


Sorry. Rough day, and on top of that, this is like the third time I had to tell someone that this goes in the help thread. Still... it was wrong for me to react that way. TL123, I am sorry.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I downloaded that from media fire and there was nothing sc_selcharacter_en, but it was in dropbox file

btw why dont you make a video about how to do it?? yes i'm noob to this programs and that and that and that.
and i dont get it with **Rivolution:**. so can you please make a video or something more understanding for me  and other there dont know about they program and how to it.

TL, just to let you know, you can use the edit button at the top right of your posts.
Just thought I'd give you a heads up.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: TL123 on December 14, 2011, 03:36:26 PMbtw why dont you make a video about how to do it?? yes i'm noob to this programs and that and that and that. and i dont get it with **Rivolution:**. so can you please make a video or something more understanding for me  and other there dont know about they program and how to it.
There are Riivolution setup videos on YouTube.

@TL123 I'd look up WackaAlpaca on YouTube. He does a lot of BrawlBox tutorials.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

All of the entries look awesome ^^ So 8 won? I haven't been keeping up lol... SHould had made my own entry XD!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

How long will the last poll last? I've voted AGES ago!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Progress is discussed at LST forum from what I know.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

can someone tell me where i can find RSBP code to "Original CSS GCT: For use with the Original [Old] CSS ONLY!" because there is only RSBE. And i mean File Patch Code dont work on us PAL, bc when i get in the brawl menu it frezee

Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 15, 2011, 04:17:12 PM
Progress is discussed at LST forum from what I know.
Yeah,but couldn't they just tell how's it going? I'd love to know if they've already decided
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Actually, the discussion at LST is pretty much the same as here, nothing new :/, I think I heard starwaffle saying something about a model for the css, no idea what he's talking about anyway... I'll stay hyped until a release

Quote from: Dr. on December 15, 2011, 10:28:47 PM
Actually, the discussion at LST is pretty much the same as here, nothing new :/, I think I heard starwaffle saying something about a model for the css, no idea what he's talking about anyway... I'll stay hyped until a release
probably for the background.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I just wanna see new HD or at least HQ screenshots!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]