ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

That is beyond words man...

i see the alloys in the corner
i love that survival symbol in the middle.
those character card placement is really good

it looks complete what are the things left to be done if you dont mind me asking?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


 :patrick: x 100,000,000
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

who are the 8 little coins to the left?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

the alloys
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

but, there are only 4 alloys :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

red, blue, green,yellow, gigabowser, warioman and i dont know the last two
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The other two are the ice climbers , but only one of them at a time.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome progress. This CSS looks better every time I see it.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Oh [censored]. As much as I do not want to re-do a CSS, I would gladly re-do it with THAT sexy set-up. Should be fun making those icons :3 I'll need to know that font too.

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 19, 2012, 12:19:07 PM
All of my hype, have it.

This x  :af2:


[censored]ing sexy.
I need a red/black recolor to match my menu :P
If you don't do that, I may try to do it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I don't mind the white even though I have the red / black stage selection (unless he makes one for that too), but a red bar at the top option would be swell.



Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 19, 2012, 12:10:47 PM
it looks complete what are the things left to be done if you dont mind me asking?

CSPs
Animations
SFX
Panels
Rule settings bar
New cursor
New coin
Background
Names
Franchise icons
Decide what to do with alloys & company

And then

Rules Menu (started messing with it a bit)
Stage Select Screen
Skype: ASF1nk




Wow you have come a long way... =3 this is just pure sex.

do somethign epic for Princess Peach. i mean i would love to see her gruesome, or somehow portraying that innocence.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating