ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: Agent_10 on June 28, 2012, 05:13:04 AM
Not to sound like Im rushing or anything dont misunderstand me >_<

but what's left in the NEW CSS proyect? it looks awsome already, I mean I'm sure there should be some minor details and stuff but it looks great, cant wait
He needs the new BrawlBox to fix up a bunch of stuff and so he can't finish it yet. Even when BJ release the new one, he's going to take a longer time after to finish up everything. But it's aaaaall worth the wait. ^_^

Your title reminds me of Zelda after you open a chest. The music that plays when you get an item.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 30, 2012, 04:59:22 PM
Your title reminds me of Zelda after you open a chest. The music that plays when you get an item.
Reminded me of...
The Batman Theme Song
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nobody knows what I may have done wrong?

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 28, 2012, 08:12:29 AM
He needs the new BrawlBox to fix up a bunch of stuff and so he can't finish it yet. Even when BJ release the new one, he's going to take a longer time after to finish up everything. But it's aaaaall worth the wait. ^_^
Kinda, except I already got a .67 beta that works for what I need it.
The problem is I might be away from my Wii for a few days.

Quote from: jibgilmon on June 30, 2012, 06:46:24 PM
Nobody knows what I may have done wrong?

Post in the help section, and I might help you.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 30, 2012, 04:59:22 PM
Your title reminds me of Zelda after you open a chest. The music that plays when you get an item.
Quote from: Segtendo on June 30, 2012, 05:00:43 PM
Reminded me of...
The Batman Theme Song

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Madagascar 3 - Afro Circus Remix
LOL
Skype: ASF1nk








June 30, 2012, 08:20:38 PM #1780 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 08:21:45 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: ASF1nk on June 30, 2012, 07:14:02 PM
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Madagascar 3 - Afro Circus Remix
LOL
...

I will just say what the other people here are saying about this...

Why?

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Madagascar is awesome and so is that remix. :)