Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 09, 2012, 02:10:11 PM
Yes, they cause damage. I have to animate all of them and stuff, but they're gonna work nicely :3
o_o

awesome ^^
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Saw this and had to post it here:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She needs another 2 on that shirt. Or Mewtwo2000 should be called Mew2000. :srs:
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on September 10, 2012, 01:37:18 PM
She needs another 2 on that shirt. Or Mewtwo2000 should be called Mew2000. :srs:

Think it would be a lot easier for Mewtwo to change his name, rather than telling this girl to find a shirt with an extra 2 on there.


I can't wait to play on Mute-City and freeze it!  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, has there been any updates on Mute City lately? It's one of my favorite stages from Melee, and I'm hyped to see how this incarnation will play out!
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Not really, my last update was a few days ago. I managed to animate the first 2-3 cars as a test, and made pictures. Nothing more since then. Now my girlfriend hates brawl (I've spent too much time on it these years) and she's at home, I don't feel like trying to concentrate in something like Mute City with her around. So, instead of hacking, I've been using the awesome devolution tool to play my cube games with no memcards and no discs. I've been playing majora's mask and melee, mainly. My wish of making stages from those 2 games has been increased due to playing them xD

I've also played some Mario Kart, and have downloaded some interesting patch with custom content. If I get time in the future, I may end up making some stuff for that game too, not only Brawl.

My girl will start her classes in 10 days or so. And, as I'm not having classes for the moment, I'll focus on Mute City then. I'll work exclusively on it. And I won't hack anything else (except for helping others) until Mute City is complete enough in both cars and no cars versions.

I'll take a new video once I've made some more progress, to show at least a few cars hitting me while playing and such.

So, be patient please  :-\
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 21, 2012, 01:49:04 AM
Not really, my last update was a few days ago. I managed to animate the first 2-3 cars as a test, and made pictures. Nothing more since then. Now my girlfriend hates brawl (I've spent too much time on it these years) and she's at home, I don't feel like trying to concentrate in something like Mute City with her around. So, instead of hacking, I've been using the awesome devolution tool to play my cube games with no memcards and no discs. I've been playing majora's mask and melee, mainly. My wish of making stages from those 2 games has been increased due to playing them xD

I've also played some Mario Kart, and have downloaded some interesting patch with custom content. If I get time in the future, I may end up making some stuff for that game too, not only Brawl.

My girl will start her classes in 10 days or so. And, as I'm not having classes for the moment, I'll focus on Mute City then. I'll work exclusively on it. And I won't hack anything else (except for helping others) until Mute City is complete enough in both cars and no cars versions.

I'll take a new video once I've made some more progress, to show at least a few cars hitting me while playing and such.

So, be patient please  :-\
when r we never patient? :P

oh right.... most ppl arnt patient at all -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 21, 2012, 01:54:56 AM
when r we never patient? :P

oh right.... most ppl arnt patient at all -_-
We're always patient....*sunglasses* when we visit the doctors office :srs:
Yup...I went there >_>

On topic: Take your time Mewtwo2K :3 but don't take ours! D: I needs my time XD and so does everyone else :P

Thanks for intro-ing me to Devolution.

Stage's gonna be awesome... I can feel it :)

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 21, 2012, 01:49:04 AM
Not really, my last update was a few days ago. I managed to animate the first 2-3 cars as a test, and made pictures. Nothing more since then. Now my girlfriend hates brawl (I've spent too much time on it these years) and she's at home, I don't feel like trying to concentrate in something like Mute City with her around. So, instead of hacking, I've been using the awesome devolution tool to play my cube games with no memcards and no discs. I've been playing majora's mask and melee, mainly. My wish of making stages from those 2 games has been increased due to playing them xD

I've also played some Mario Kart, and have downloaded some interesting patch with custom content. If I get time in the future, I may end up making some stuff for that game too, not only Brawl.

My girl will start her classes in 10 days or so. And, as I'm not having classes for the moment, I'll focus on Mute City then. I'll work exclusively on it. And I won't hack anything else (except for helping others) until Mute City is complete enough in both cars and no cars versions.

I'll take a new video once I've made some more progress, to show at least a few cars hitting me while playing and such.

So, be patient please  :-\

Awesome! Can't wait for the Mute City stage whenever you get the time to finish it, then. :D

Also, I've never hacked Mario Kart Wii before, but every once in a while I like to watch custom tracks for it. Pretty intresting stuff, and it would be intresting to see what you do with Mario Kart, too.
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

I'd love to see how the king of stage hacking would handle melee's snap the trophy stage. :D
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

September 24, 2012, 04:18:42 PM #6539 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:20:20 PM by Mewtwo2000
... I've always thought Dolphin wasn't able to be run on my computer... it only worked once, and it was sound only, with ugly and slow graphics...

Now, I test Dolphin with that same computer, and works... slow, but works... I'm happy xD

The 2 games I'm interested the most to get working are indeed working... :D





Now I'll have to know more about the possibilities of this great emulator :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial