Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

nice O.o
u might wanna add some extra models where they lack though :P

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 29, 2012, 06:50:30 PM
[MKWii hack] - SSBB Mario Circuit (Preview #2)
That's awesome. Makes me want to hack MKWii.
If u can make a Zelda race course into MKWii. Then that awesome. Add some variety to MKWii from other games.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Oh my gosh, that's genius. I wonder why the SSBB stages haven't been ported before?

It'd be pretty funny if it was somehow possible to finish an F-Zero stage in MKWii. Those massive loops don't help anyone though, haha.


Quote from: Spex130 on October 29, 2012, 07:58:19 PM
Oh my gosh, that's genius. I wonder why the SSBB stages haven't been ported before?

It'd be pretty funny if it was somehow possible to finish an F-Zero stage in MKWii. Those massive loops don't help anyone though, haha.

idk if mkw has the physics to do a loop, but if it has, boosting the hell out of it should do the trick xD

super high speed race ftw

I've seen loops in MKWii Customs. I may end trying Mute City (Melee) as a Mario Kart track in the future.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 29, 2012, 10:11:29 PM
I've seen loops in MKWii Customs. I may end trying Mute City (Melee) as a Mario Kart track in the future.
So are you like part of CTGP now? :D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 29, 2012, 10:11:29 PM
I've seen loops in MKWii Customs. I may end trying Mute City (Melee) as a Mario Kart track in the future.
YES. RAINBOW ROAD FOR GREEEEEAAAAAAAAT JUUUUUSSSTTTIIIIEEEE!!!!!
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Quote from: Lee on October 30, 2012, 12:15:20 AM
So are you like part of CTGP now? :D



I'll try to make my Mario Circuit to be part of CTGP, yeah. I won't be in until it gets selected, and for that, it needs to be released. And I've not released it yet ^^U

On a side note, 2 Melee stages I've been working on these days:





The 3rd one is Mute City, I have no pictures to show though. It hasn't changed lately except for the car animations anyway.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


awesome o_o

also mewtwo... how would u like to help with PokeFloats after these other melee stages? (also with fixing the issue's with brinstar depths lol).. its like half animated atm, its up to snorlax
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Don't care for that Yoshi Island stage. I love Yoshi, and his series, but I don't like happy places and [censored] like that. Though, this will make a lot of people happy, specially since its from Melee and all.

I'm just patiently waiting for your beautiful Mute City, and even more for that special version we were talking about.

I was actually wondering, did you plan on making a custom platform area, like you did with Ganondorf's Castle?

Or do you plan on just grabbing a random part of Mute City?

Either way, it should blend in with the stage, and I have a high feeling that it will, looking at your past projects and all.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2012, 04:50:14 AM
I love Yoshi, and his series, but I don't like happy places and [censored] like that.
2EDGY4ME =P

But seriously, Mewtwo2k, you're doing awesome with both these projects. Keep up the kickin' work.

Mute City, Final Destination, Yoshi's Story, Venom... I can't wait to play on all of these!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

mewtwo2000 i was just testing your amazing 64/melee stage pack and its amazing i love all the stages just wondering will you ever add background with all the pokes flying and the 2d spirites of the pokes coming out of the door even tough they wont harm anyone?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 02, 2012, 01:25:39 AM
I'll try to make my Mario Circuit to be part of CTGP, yeah. I won't be in until it gets selected, and for that, it needs to be released. And I've not released it yet ^^U

On a side note, 2 Melee stages I've been working on these days:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The 3rd one is Mute City, I have no pictures to show though. It hasn't changed lately except for the car animations anyway.
I'm mostly exited for Final Destination, Yoshi Story, and Mute City :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.