Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I've made this today:

[SSBB hack] - Final Destination for Master/Crazy Hand battles

Just ported the Melee Final Destination to the boss mode.

I already did this when I released Final Destination 64, but seems like I didn't test it correctly and it had no sound. Now I've made the Melee one, I've fixed the N64 one.

Both of them can be found here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32712
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


I think the last stage ill ever download will be mute city (melee)... unless someone makes the cortex stage i wont shutup about :P

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


give him time. he's probably workin his sunglasses and front-starting tail off on the stage, not to mention he has a life outside of  brawl modding

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Gnorcteen on June 27, 2013, 06:56:38 PM
give him time. he's probably workin his sunglasses and front-starting tail off on the stage, not to mention he has a life outside of  brawl modding

Thank you. SOMEONE understands.
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Quote from: Gnorcteen on June 27, 2013, 06:56:38 PM
give him time. he's probably workin his sunglasses and front-starting tail off on the stage, not to mention he has a life outside of  brawl modding
You know...if more people were more calm and patient, like this guy ^, then this whole forum, not this thread, would be such a better place.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Yeah, I've been patiently waiting for this Mute City stage for a long time (I even got all of the music ready for the stage once it gets released), but you don't see me going "HURRY UP ALREADY MEWTWO2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He must have his reasons for why he hasn't released it yet, so let's not give him a hard time and have him rush it out or anything. Good things come to those who wait.  :kdance:
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Mewtwo, one question...

I was working on a version of Delphino plaza in which the main platform of the stage would never land, but the platforms would transform as they usually do.

But I met a problem, I was unable to make it so the water level which sometimes appeared every now and them would never interfere in the match.

At the moment, when the characters fall a little below the stage, they start to swim on invisible water (due to the fact that the actual water is a model and continues where it should, so they are swimming on the programmed water level).

I'd like to know if you would like to join in on this? It's a good concept for an actual competitive stage, but I'm stuck on making it work for way over a year. Maybe a couple years, actually?

Waddaya say?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


On the Peach's Castle stage the CPU's continuously ran back and forth. Even when ported to other stages.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 09, 2013, 06:01:03 PM
On the Peach's Castle stage the CPU's continuously ran back and forth. Even when ported to other stages.
I believe that's already known.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


wonder how mute city is coming. been a while since the last update on it.
meanwhile, i shall be experimenting with cBliss+ (backup files saved of course). hopin it works cause i need skins like little mac for CF and WiiU Megaman on Ness.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Ricky (Br3) on July 01, 2013, 01:52:02 AM
Mewtwo, one question...

I was working on a version of Delphino plaza in which the main platform of the stage would never land, but the platforms would transform as they usually do.

But I met a problem, I was unable to make it so the water level which sometimes appeared every now and them would never interfere in the match.

At the moment, when the characters fall a little below the stage, they start to swim on invisible water (due to the fact that the actual water is a model and continues where it should, so they are swimming on the programmed water level).

I'd like to know if you would like to join in on this? It's a good concept for an actual competitive stage, but I'm stuck on making it work for way over a year. Maybe a couple years, actually?

Waddaya say?


Sure, I'd like to help you with it. I've never worked on Delfino Plaza, it will be interesting to make tests with it and try to fix that undesired water. Knowing about it could be interesting for future stages with random animations and stuff, and even real moving water if it can be controlled in any way.

Quote from: Donaldthescotishtwin on July 09, 2013, 06:01:03 PM
On the Peach's Castle stage the CPU's continuously ran back and forth. Even when ported to other stages.

This shouldn't happen if a final destination module is used instead. Anyway, I've played and worked on other stages with water and characters are not that silly, I'll have to work on that once I revamp the stage.

About Mute City, it's on a hold for a while again. Right now my situation isn't specially calm, and I need to be calm for the tweaks it needs to be finished. This will change in 20 days, I should have a whole month to work patiently on it from that day on.

I don't like to make promises, but I'd say the stage is to be finished before the end of August.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

mmm isnt there anything i could do to help mewtwo?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 09, 2013, 10:12:24 PM
About Mute City, it's on a hold for a while again. Right now my situation isn't specially calm, and I need to be calm for the tweaks it needs to be finished. This will change in 20 days, I should have a whole month to work patiently on it from that day on.

I don't like to make promises, but I'd say the stage is to be finished before the end of August.

Yay, now I don't have to check this thread three times a day to see if Mute City has been released yet or not.  :kdance:

Anyway, I'm maybe a bit too excited for Mute City, but once you get your chance to work on it next month, you should definitely take your time with it. The wait will be too much for all of us, but it will definitely be worth it in the end. After all, good things come to those who wait.  :af:
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.