Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1587032 times)
PAVGN
Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3870 on: May 18, 2011, 03:45:04 PM »

Hey Mewtwo2000, I found a problem with Zebes 64. I don't know about the other versions, but at least the Brinstar background version has a problem. When the Ice Climbers use their Final Smash, the Glacier doesn't even reach the platform.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #3871 on: May 18, 2011, 04:02:56 PM »

Hey Mewtwo2000, I found a problem with Zebes 64. I don't know about the other versions, but at least the Brinstar background version has a problem. When the Ice Climbers use their Final Smash, the Glacier doesn't even reach the platform.

Yeah that's easily fixable by editing the IceClimber0E and IceClimber0N bones on ModelData100.

That's easy pasta for Mewtwo to fix.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3872 on: May 18, 2011, 04:05:57 PM »

Hey, I just noticed: This thread is a year old.

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3873 on: May 18, 2011, 04:42:35 PM »

It's OBVIOUS that it melted in the lava. *Shot*

But anyways, Mewtwo can fix that in about a second, if not less ;o

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #3874 on: May 18, 2011, 11:11:23 PM »

Norfair's magma... The attacking rayquaza (Spear Pillar)...

Right now, the only stage I can think of that doesn't work well over FD would be Alive Rayquaza's Lake. I mean, it probably works, but it may be a black screen or something, don't remember how I placed the models. Or it may freeze, cause the file is larger than usual in FD stages. For the others, even Crisis City is supposed to be working over FD, with the exception of the lava. Same to Zebes...

I may be wrong, but I guess this is it. Oh, well, Breakable Ganondorf's Tower isn't meant to work well either. Black screen for that one... But I guess I could be able to make it work well for FD...

I'll tell you later if that one can be fixed xD

Anyway, not important, cause there are many versions of that stage that go over FD.

If I remember any other stage not working fine over FD, I'll tell you.

EDIT: I've guessed a little, and the standard version of some night version of battlefield I made wasn't compatible with FD. But there's a FD-compatible version in the description in the vault xD

And I've not tested it lately, but Mushroom Kingdom Melee may be a little troublesome. Same to Mushroomy Underground, which is supposed to work only over the underground stage. Not tested anyway, so not sure.

About Mushroom Kingdom Melee, I have to update the entry with a slighly newer version I made some time ago, and I need to make some alternate versions with alternative blocks to be broken when over Yoshi's Island Melee, and the non-breakable version for FD.

I'm gonna see about it right now.

Just saw this and wow you took the time to write this man, that's nice of you Wink

Anyway, I can tell you for a fact that Mushroom Kingdom Melee does NOT work over Final Destination.

The rest of the stages you named, they indeed do.

Thanks again man, makes life easier.

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3875 on: May 19, 2011, 11:10:06 AM »

Maybe the same glitch with Lucario.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3876 on: May 19, 2011, 11:13:07 AM »

havent tested, but since that FS uses center of a stage as reference wouldnt ike's FS mess up too?

DannyDirnt
    Lol Kitten

Pretty thoughts and a dirty mind

• Awards Heart Container

« Reply #3877 on: May 19, 2011, 11:46:37 AM »

How are you planning to release the final version of the Peach's Castle Melee? Ah,and the one you put in the vault didn't work for me...it freezes even with the .rel,i think it's because i'm PAL.Could you release a PAL version or tell me what stage would it replace without the .rel?

Ryan
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3878 on: May 19, 2011, 12:20:49 PM »

How are you planning to release the final version of the Peach's Castle Melee? Ah,and the one you put in the vault didn't work for me...it freezes even with the .rel,i think it's because i'm PAL.Could you release a PAL version or tell me what stage would it replace without the .rel?

I do have a PAL Brawl too. All of Mewtwo2000 stages are working, if you do it right.
    Try to use it over Final Destination, or take original PAL .rel files and use the "Stage Switcher" to replace it with any stage in the roster.

Mit
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3879 on: May 19, 2011, 02:01:20 PM »

Have you checked to see what Battlefield's lighting model looks like over Fountain of Dreams?  It'd dynamic, although things might look a little wonky when it hits the night-time part...

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #3880 on: May 19, 2011, 02:51:02 PM »

Final version? Wait, are you talking about this stage?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6966

I'm a collaborator, I only helped. But that stage isn't mine.

Mine will be made from scratch, and will look more accurate in shape and looks.

Have you checked to see what Battlefield's lighting model looks like over Fountain of Dreams?  It'd dynamic, although things might look a little wonky when it hits the night-time part...

I guess that lighting wouldn't fit, characters would get yellowish (sunset like) and that doesn't look well. I've guessed about one way to imitate the tint changes, I'll try it when I get some time.

By the way, I've not made any stage progress in the last 2 days. I've been working in another windows program, which can be really useful for stage builder block users.

More info later, I would need to test it myself first. I guess I'll use Facility for the tests.

Oh, almost forgot, I was supposing that ice problem with Zebes to be happening, it should be even worse with the Norfair version. I guess it's not that easy to fix as you all think. Lucario should work fine, but the climbers are known to be this troublesome. I guess I will need to test some thingies in order to fix it. It could be something inside the miscdata[10], making the bones in modeldata[100] completely unused. Not sure anyway. I'll test.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

PAVGN
    Holy Kitten

The bitter old man everybody hates.

• Awards Stack Smash Team Hot Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #3881 on: May 19, 2011, 03:11:09 PM »

havent tested, but since that FS uses center of a stage as reference wouldnt ike's FS mess up too?

Actually, Ike's Final Smash work just fine. It's just that because he finishes It so close to the top of the stage, almost anybody can die from It.

Oh, almost forgot, I was supposing that ice problem with Zebes to be happening, it should be even worse with the Norfair version.

The Norfair version is what I showed a picture of.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #3882 on: May 19, 2011, 03:15:44 PM »

Actually, Ike's Final Smash work just fine. It's just that because he finishes It so close to the top of the stage, almost anybody can die from It.

The Norfair version is what I showed a picture of.

Oh, you're right, I've been confused with the background. The acid seemed to fit just like the original one, that's why. The Brinstar version of the Brinstar background version uses Brinstar's real acid, while Norfair (the one in the picture) uses Norfair's.

Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #3883 on: May 20, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »

Hi guys, I'm still alive, is anybody is wondering xD

Not much new lately, I had been working in my new program, tested it, and succeeded with what I intended to do. The tested stage has been Facility, and now I've resized it. Facility is having a big revamp right now, and this picture shows the changes (still not complete though)

I'll release the program in the next days so any other stage hacker can use it.

Some info about the program:

It's called Block Tool, cause makes some thingies with stage builder blocks
    It allows you to change the translation, rotation and scale values, just like brawlbox
    It allows you to apply those translation, rotation and scale values to the model itself
    It can delete any face in a stage builder block individually
    It allows you to rotate the normals in any of the faces individually

This means that, if you're not using stage builder blocks in your stages, this tool isn't for you. But, if you are, you may be interested on it. This way, you can use a single bone name to make changes to the whole stage, like if all the blocks were just a single big model. Rotating the whole facility stage is now possible, for example.
    « Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 08:03:41 PM by Mewtwo2000 » Logged

Stage shadows tutorial

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #3884 on: May 20, 2011, 07:49:01 PM »

Wow I wish you would have made that program before Water Temple and Ganondorf's Tower lol [censored].

Sounds very good though, looking forward to it for sure.

Also, that Facility looks amazing bro.

I see that now that it has been resized, you can't access the upper level anymore? Unless you make a real long jump, or someone with wings from what I can tell from this pic. Could be a bad angle..

I also see boxers, very nice.

When is your next blog update?

Pages:  1 ... 256 257 258 [259] 260 261 262 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: