Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 05, 2011, 06:39:43 AM
I am also hyped as hell for the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time stage announcement. It made my night man.

I do remember you saying something about Kakariko Village? Is that what it is?

Why are you remaking Temple of Time? Are you insane? That place is beyond beautiful man, and the lighting you did for it it's perfect. Aside for the fact that the stones are 2D, and not much can be done about that, I give it a perfect 10.


It's more 'restructuring' that 'remaking'. I'm not gonna start over again like with Mushroom Kingdom 64. Just want to 'compress' the models a little, finish what is unfinished, and make the part inside the door, so I can finally open it.

The stage I want to make isn't Kakariko yet. This one should be quicker to make, but still epic as hell. And temple related, yeah.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 05, 2011, 10:02:39 AM
The stage I want to make isn't Kakariko yet. This one should be quicker to make, but still epic as hell. And temple related, yeah.
Do i smell the Forest Temple by any chance? xD

Ah I see Mewtwo. So you're gonna have an animation to where the door opens, and you can see the rest of the temple with the Master Sword?

Seeing what you can do, building that back room where the Master Sword is at, should take you about 7 minutes lol.

So a place that's epic as hell, and temple related?
hypehypehypehypehypehypehype

we need the final battle zone from OoT, where u fought beast ganon... that place is epic as hell...

August 05, 2011, 01:43:49 PM #4729 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:44:45 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 05, 2011, 10:02:39 AMIt's more 'restructuring' that 'remaking'. I'm not gonna start over again like with Mushroom Kingdom 64. Just want to 'compress' the models a little, finish what is unfinished, and make the part inside the door, so I can finally open it. The stage I want to make isn't Kakariko yet. This one should be quicker to make, but still epic as hell. And temple related, yeah.
I'm guessing it's Dark Link's room, you want to make?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on August 05, 2011, 01:43:49 PM
I'm guessing it's Dark Link's room, you want to make?

You know, I was thinking exact the same thing.

I was thinking of making that stage, but I guess that if Mewtwo makes it, it'll be the best it can possibly be.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 05, 2011, 07:48:22 PM #4731 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 07:54:17 PM by Allav866
Personally, I want to see Death Mountain Crater, since it has areas that wouldn't be walkoff stages or flat FD-ish stages. And it could go over Norfair so that the lava rises. For a FD-ish lava stage, I'd suggest Volvagia's Lair, just put in a higher platform for fighters to jump on to escape the rising lava.
*EDIT*
Almost forgot to ask you something:
I like how you ported Peach's Courtyard over PokéMon Stadium 2, because I just want to use Alternate Stage Loader (not Stage Expansion), and I already put Sandcastle over Jungle Japes. Which brings me to my question: Will you be able to port Peach's Castle over to PokéMon Stadium 2, also?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I think I would like to play in the courtyard facing the castle (with the boos). Which one in the download folder is that - Front or Back? Thanks!

The one in his folder is the Courtyard. He hasn't released the front of the castle yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You misunderstood me. In the download folder, the files have the names STGCOURTYARDM64_FRONT.pac and STGCOURTYARDM64_BACK.pac. I would like to play in the one that faces the castle (ie not the one in the video). Do you know which it is? Thanks again.

Oh.
Maybe it's BACK? I'm not sure.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 05, 2011, 03:35:07 PM
You know, I was thinking exact the same thing.

I was thinking of making that stage, but I guess that if Mewtwo makes it, it'll be the best it can possibly be.

I also wanted to make that stage in the future, since I already have most textures, lighting, and can find the perfect model for the water. If Mewtwo wants to do it, then go right ahead sir.

Still, I want a clear answer of what he's making before we jump to conclusions ;)

Unless it's one of those secret pasta stages :>.>:

Quote from: Sorceress on August 05, 2011, 01:43:49 PM
I'm guessing it's Dark Link's room, you want to make?

You cheater, you already knew that by PM xD

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 07, 2011, 06:13:09 AM
I also wanted to make that stage in the future, since I already have most textures, lighting, and can find the perfect model for the water. If Mewtwo wants to do it, then go right ahead sir.

Still, I want a clear answer of what he's making before we jump to conclusions ;)

Unless it's one of those secret pasta stages :>.>:

The plan is Dark Link room. It's not my only OoT planned stage, but it's the next one.

Quote from: amount18 on August 07, 2011, 05:00:58 AM
You misunderstood me. In the download folder, the files have the names STGCOURTYARDM64_FRONT.pac and STGCOURTYARDM64_BACK.pac. I would like to play in the one that faces the castle (ie not the one in the video). Do you know which it is? Thanks again.

Back=Camera from the back=Castle in the background.

Quote from: Allav866 on August 05, 2011, 07:48:22 PM
Personally, I want to see Death Mountain Crater, since it has areas that wouldn't be walkoff stages or flat FD-ish stages. And it could go over Norfair so that the lava rises. For a FD-ish lava stage, I'd suggest Volvagia's Lair, just put in a higher platform for fighters to jump on to escape the rising lava.
*EDIT*
Almost forgot to ask you something:
I like how you ported Peach's Courtyard over PokéMon Stadium 2, because I just want to use Alternate Stage Loader (not Stage Expansion), and I already put Sandcastle over Jungle Japes. Which brings me to my question: Will you be able to port Peach's Castle over to PokéMon Stadium 2, also?

Depends on filesize. It's been a little hard to fit the stage into jungle japes. It should be a little more easy on Final Destination. But don't know yet about PS2. Doing it with the courtyard was easy, it's less than the half of the whole castle stage with the courtyard included. Maybe porting the stage without the courtyard is possible, shouldn't be difficult. But the whole stage including the courtyard may be impossible, that's something to be tested. Also, water versions would not be ported (water under the bridge and such), cause PS2 has no water.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 07, 2011, 03:10:19 PM
You cheater, you already knew that by PM xD
lol, so true.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 07, 2011, 03:10:19 PM
The plan is Dark Link room. It's not my only OoT planned stage, but it's the next one.

Alright well that's a stage I can take off my planned projects. I know it will be very well made, for sure.