Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

The ones without the 'tree' word. Except for the 'top' one, which doesn't transform either.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ok then. thank you. :)


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 15, 2011, 07:29:18 PM
Transforming or not transforming versions? Or both?

The one I requested, the angled version at night, make it transforming please. If it's not too much to ask.

Both of them are in the download folder currently, both transforming.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Great, thanks! :D
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

*Adds STGDARKLINKSTANDARD and STGDARKLINKANGLEDNIGHT to my SD*

Love you, psychic cat.

Hey Mewtwo! Do you have a link to the BRSTM of the music that plays on the battle against Dark Link? I really want to use it with this stage...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


The download comes with 2 brstm's: Mid-Boss Battle and Water Temple.
Btw Mewtwo, now that Dark Link's room is done, has any progress been made on the Temple of Time?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I should have checked! *facepalm*

Thanks!

I have free time today so I'm going to download it right now  :af:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


@ Br3: here's an idea, why don't you and mewtwo colaborate on clocktown together :D
Cause like, that'd be a [censored]ing epic replacement and more fitting one too (since there's enough mario-based stages in brawl anyway) IDK how long it takes to make it. I'll have Dark links room and peache's castle to keep me happy till then =3

@ Mewtwo: Are the different versions in seperate downloads? Or are they all in the folder you download from the link? O+O

if you could, please list the different versions for me <3
Oh and here's an idea, maybe try using Tabuu's boss arena background for the sky :D
That'd look more otherworldly like the dark link room is supposed ta be.

I don't guess a collaboration is a good idea in cases like this. Maybe other stages may combine the knowledge from 2 different hackers, models, or things like those, but in stages based on real stages from games, collaborations are just delaying the process.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo, the version you made for me, which is the angled, trasnforming version at night, freezes for me, about a minute after the place transforms into reality, inside the temple.

This happened while playing with my friends last night.

I tested again, but this time, we put a 10 minute countdown. The game froze a little bit after it transformed back to the temple. To be exact, it froze within 3:05 minutes, since the time on the countdown stopped at 6:55.

Please fix this issue man, it's such a [censored]ing sexy stage, I'm dying over here lol.

I agree with Mewtwo... I don't think a collab would work well in Clock Town's case.

By the way, I was thinking of making a stage maker collab on a Castle Siege replacement... I think that would work...

Hm...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


September 16, 2011, 08:12:17 PM #5143 Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 08:13:43 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 16, 2011, 08:01:35 PM
Mewtwo, the version you made for me, which is the angled, trasnforming version at night, freezes for me, about a minute after the place transforms into reality, inside the temple.

This happened while playing with my friends last night.

I tested again, but this time, we put a 10 minute countdown. The game froze a little bit after it transformed back to the temple. To be exact, it froze within 3:05 minutes, since the time on the countdown stopped at 6:55.

Please fix this issue man, it's such a [censored]ing sexy stage, I'm dying over here lol.

Could you please test the normal moon and angled (without moon) versions to see if they have that same problem? If the time you gave is correct, I have no idea why this happens. The sky animation is 8000 frames long, if it froze it would be at 2:13, not at 3:05.

Check it for me please, I'm gonna have dinner now and you would save me some time.

EDIT: If it froze in both cases, I guess I know what may be happening now.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

BR3: Maybe have the different areas of Clock Town on the three different levels on three different days? Just putting that out there, would be easier to do that than to have all five/six areas in the stage. OR have it the main square and on each of the three days the tower gets more completed :P

Mewtwo: I'm gonna download Dark links room now, I kinda wanna see how you did the floors (the models, not the stage itself) because I'm hoping to make a Brawl-ised version of that place where you fight Nitros in Bomberman games XP