Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Man that bridge looks outstanding.

You can blame yourself for no other Stage hackers out there lately, as your work puts everyone else's to shame, lol.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 02, 2011, 09:22:11 PM
Man that bridge looks outstanding.

You can blame yourself for no other Stage hackers out there lately, as your work puts everyone else's to shame, lol.

What happened to you making stages?

Also that stage is looking so sexy! Is there any way to change it so you can see more of the upper tower? I guess you would have to have a magic floating platform version for that to happen though. Also sexy awesome bridge is sexy and awesome and a bridge.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

New random picture. Having classes has not let me to hack much these last 2 days

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 04, 2011, 11:36:49 PMNew random picture. Having classes has not let me to hack much these last 2 days

now if only the camera angle could be like that in one of the versions....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

^Hence why I suggest a sort of Tower Destination. Maybe using a custom platform, but then you could actually see the castle.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on October 05, 2011, 12:02:38 AM^Hence why I suggest a sort of Tower Destination. Maybe using a custom platform, but then you could actually see the castle.

a platform.. that would work and then have the platform be a triforce thats laying down
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.


Mewtwo, why don't you just edit the CamLimit0N's Y axis, therefore the camera will move up some more, and you can see the castle properly. I just recently did this for my stage that you know about, and you can appreciate it a lot more now.

Only thing, you would also need to raise up the Dead0N bone as well, so it plays normal I guess you could say.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 05, 2011, 12:30:18 AM
Mewtwo, why don't you just edit the CamLimit0N's Y axis, therefore the camera will move up some more, and you can see the castle properly. I just recently did this for my stage that you know about, and you can appreciate it a lot more now.

Only thing, you would also need to raise up the Dead0N bone as well, so it plays normal I guess you could say.
So I assume there isn't a way to just tilt the camera?

Don't worry, both platformed version and camera edits are already planned.

Maybe importing the miscdata[10] from mario villains (which shows the villains almost all the time) or just editing the camera angles to show more of the background may work. Or maybe what IS says, but because of how near walls are in both current versions, i don't guess that's gonna be working well.

Still, I'm decided to make a platformed version of the stage, and this time it won't be an unfitting platform like FD's. It will be 100% custom.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 05, 2011, 08:17:50 AM
Don't worry, both platformed version and camera edits are already planned.

Maybe importing the miscdata[10] from mario villains (which shows the villains almost all the time) or just editing the camera angles to show more of the background may work. Or maybe what IS says, but because of how near walls are in both current versions, i don't guess that's gonna be working well.

Still, I'm decided to make a platformed version of the stage, and this time it won't be an unfitting platform like FD's. It will be 100% custom.

sounds cool to me, FD is so overused...

Made some changes in a stage by others by request:



I've applied some changes to the models with block tool, so it's now fully resizeable with just changing 6 values (3 in modeldata1 and 3 in modeldata100).

I've included the new files in the vault of KTH's edit of Frozenhobo's edit of Gamewatching's stage.

If Frozenhobo or Gamewatching feel like including the mediafire folder in KTH's version into their entries, just do it.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17572

Anyway, as I said some time in the past, I'll be doing my own version of that stage some day.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Still working on Ganon's Castle. Modelling and texturing are nearly complete now.

Just making the alternate versions of the stage. This is a new one. Instead of having the castle in the background, you can see the town in there. Well, or something that was a town 7 years ago O.o



The trainers stay in the place where fighters use to be in the standard version of the stage.


SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Ha. That's sweet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


looks ready to be released
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.