Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

D=

sorry for ur man... a mans best friend...

just take ur time to heal man, u deserve a break indeed
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

nice platform, maybe just make it less flat by making some sort of mini mountain thingy (eleva un poco el terreno por alguna zona de la plataforma, para quen no sea completamente plano... o  crea una especia de battlefield)

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 20, 2011, 09:30:21 PM
I'm a little depressed now, today has died my dog (14 year old) and I don't feel like enjoying anything. I'm just staging to do something...
.... Mi mas sentido pesame...

He pasado por lo mismo, pero mi perro solo tenia 6 años... Un dia lo saque a caminar y comio algun veneno y... Amanecio vivo aun, pero como esperando a que despertaramos para despedirse porque ahi mismo murió...

Todavia hoy cuando lo recuerdo se me salen las lagrimas, y ahora mientras escribo estoy estoy llorando un poco...

Solo confía y ten fé en que el sigue ahi contigo. Yo aun creo que mi perro esta conmigo diariamente y eso me mantiene feliz. (Y escribiendo esta ultima linea volví a llorar)

Yeah, a flying platform?
You should put that one :




And about your dog, i send you a personnal message..

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 20, 2011, 09:30:21 PM
Well, this is the custom platform, you probably get dissapointed.



It's basically an almost flat platform, not big, with the same look as the rest of the place. Still not found the best place to place it, I'm just looking for it. And I may be enlarging it, still not sure. Anyway, it's just a single bone edit in an animation, so different sizes are easy to make now. I may be using a floating platform similar to Smashville related to the castle itself too, to not have only the flat platform.

I'm a little depressed now, today has died my dog (14 year old) and I don't feel like enjoying anything. I'm just staging to do something...

I'm hoping to finish this stage during next week, and we'll see what do I do next...

My condolences

Sorry about your dog... :(

Hope you feel better soon.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


October 21, 2011, 12:03:35 AM #5391 Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 12:04:35 AM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: Albafika on October 20, 2011, 11:17:10 PM
.... Mi mas sentido pesame...

He pasado por lo mismo, pero mi perro solo tenia 6 años... Un dia lo saque a caminar y comio algun veneno y... Amanecio vivo aun, pero como esperando a que despertaramos para despedirse porque ahi mismo murió...

Todavia hoy cuando lo recuerdo se me salen las lagrimas, y ahora mientras escribo estoy estoy llorando un poco...

Solo confía y ten fé en que el sigue ahi contigo. Yo aun creo que mi perro esta conmigo diariamente y eso me mantiene feliz. (Y escribiendo esta ultima linea volví a llorar)

El mio ha muerto despues de una prolongada agonia, ha sido algo esperado pero no por eso menos doloroso. Desde hace un mes o asi que estaba empeorando muy rapidamente, tambaleandose, cayendose cada dos por tres, e incluso supurando pus por un ojo por culpa de una infeccion que ha tenido desde siempre en los oidos. Esta mañana lo ha encontrado mi hermana lleno de gusanos, que se lo estaban comiendo vivo. El pobre no podia ni levantarse y estaba desesperado, le molestaban un monton. Yo no estaba, pero me han contado que le costaba mucho respirar y estaba muy nervioso, pero aun asi movia el rabo cuando le acariciaban. Poco a poco ha ido respirando menos hasta que ha dejado de hacerlo. A mi me han avisado de que se estaba muriendo y he cogido un tren enseguida. Cuando he llegado ya estaba sin vida. Al poco rato lo hemos enterrado, en un agujero que ya le teniamos preparado desde hace unos dias dada su gravedad.

Al menos tengo los buenos recuerdos y se que ha sido feliz. Pero la vida no ha sido justa con el, y ha tenido muchos problemas de salud. Y lo de los gusanos que han empezado a comerle antes de muerto ha sido muy cruel. Y era un animal de lo mas bueno que hay...
Quote from: KTH on October 20, 2011, 11:18:23 PM
Yeah, a flying platform?
You should put that one :



And about your dog, i send you a personnal message..
Quote from: PAVGN on October 20, 2011, 11:55:55 PM
Sorry about your dog... :(

Hope you feel better soon.
Quote from: DSX8 on October 20, 2011, 09:40:43 PM
D=

sorry for ur man... a mans best friend...

just take ur time to heal man, u deserve a break indeed

Thank you all, I really appreciate it :)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

If you got any problem, you can ask me on PM if you want.

Thank you Kevin :)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I'm very sorry about your dog dying from a worm invasion and the infections involving the eye and ear. :/
I hope your memories with him stay well.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 20, 2011, 09:30:21 PM
I'm a little depressed now, today has died my dog (14 year old) and I don't feel like enjoying anything. I'm just staging to do something...
I have sympathy for you, man.
My dog of only 6 years died the Sunday after my first week of school and it was such a hard thing to cope with.
Take all the time you need to feel better :)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 21, 2011, 02:28:55 AM #5396 Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:34:11 AM by Sorceress
Just remember Mewtwo their are people here that have gone through the same experience (including me) and u can always talk to them. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 21, 2011, 12:03:35 AM
El mio ha muerto despues de una prolongada agonia, ha sido algo esperado pero no por eso menos doloroso. Desde hace un mes o asi que estaba empeorando muy rapidamente, tambaleandose, cayendose cada dos por tres, e incluso supurando pus por un ojo por culpa de una infeccion que ha tenido desde siempre en los oidos. Esta mañana lo ha encontrado mi hermana lleno de gusanos, que se lo estaban comiendo vivo. El pobre no podia ni levantarse y estaba desesperado, le molestaban un monton. Yo no estaba, pero me han contado que le costaba mucho respirar y estaba muy nervioso, pero aun asi movia el rabo cuando le acariciaban. Poco a poco ha ido respirando menos hasta que ha dejado de hacerlo. A mi me han avisado de que se estaba muriendo y he cogido un tren enseguida. Cuando he llegado ya estaba sin vida. Al poco rato lo hemos enterrado, en un agujero que ya le teniamos preparado desde hace unos dias dada su gravedad.

Al menos tengo los buenos recuerdos y se que ha sido feliz. Pero la vida no ha sido justa con el, y ha tenido muchos problemas de salud. Y lo de los gusanos que han empezado a comerle antes de muerto ha sido muy cruel. Y era un animal de lo mas bueno que hay...
Mirale el lado bueno... Vivió unos largos 14 años... Hubiera deseado que el mío llegara tan lejos...

Y a sinceridad, no si su duele mas la muerte inesperada que la esperada... Ambas son un dolor inmenso.. =/

I'm sorry to hear that...
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 20, 2011, 09:30:21 PM
Well, this is the custom platform, you probably get dissapointed.
http://i.imgur.com/Qdtms.jpg
It's basically an almost flat platform, not big, with the same look as the rest of the place. Still not found the best place to place it, I'm just looking for it. And I may be enlarging it, still not sure. Anyway, it's just a single bone edit in an animation, so different sizes are easy to make now. I may be using a floating platform similar to Smashville related to the castle itself too, to not have only the flat platform.
Disappointed? That looks amazing O.o I want it! :D

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 20, 2011, 09:30:21 PM
I'm a little depressed now, today has died my dog (14 year old) and I don't feel like enjoying anything. I'm just staging to do something...
My condolences man, i know the feeling all too well.. stay strong man, stay strong. If you want to talk, just hit me here on KC. I'll gladly talk to you if you need someone to talk to.