Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: AGFanProduction on January 04, 2012, 04:00:26 PM
Yo apoyo la idea de que hagas el Estado de Mewtwo como un stage, seria MUY interesante  :)
yo *amaria* jugar con ese @,@
OMG I was actually suggesting him to,and I said that I had to abandone my project because I wasn't skilled enough and lost interest :( But I may try something soon,but nothing sure...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Activity should be low, because it's during exams.

That's a huge reason why I have so much respect for you man.

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 04, 2012, 06:40:16 PM
OMG I was actually suggesting him to,and I said that I had to abandone my project because I wasn't skilled enough and lost interest :( But I may try something soon,but nothing sure...
Not skilled enough? You're at the forums where the magic happens! If you don't have the skill, then you learn it here! What are you trying anyways?

Quote from: Xiggah on January 07, 2012, 08:45:41 AM
Not skilled enough? You're at the forums where the magic happens! If you don't have the skill, then you learn it here! What are you trying anyways?
A stage,but I get a white windows with two circles to choose an option instead of the activation window xD and the trial has finished.Anyways all that seems to complex for me,and moving things looks very hard!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 07, 2012, 09:02:48 AM
A stage,but I get a white windows with two circles to choose an option instead of the activation window xD and the trial has finished.Anyways all that seems to complex for me,and moving things looks very hard!

That almost sounds like a computer problem. But if you can't seem to tackle something, switch to something else and come back later: you'll find something you like doing at that rate. Just look at Mewtwo2000 here, he makes lots of nice stages and programs useful tools: he can do different things depending on his mood.

Quote from: Xiggah on January 07, 2012, 09:39:26 AM
That almost sounds like a computer problem. But if you can't seem to tackle something, switch to something else and come back later: you'll find something you like doing at that rate. Just look at Mewtwo2000 here, he makes lots of nice stages and programs useful tools: he can do different things depending on his mood.
I found in internet something about modifying the computer reg
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 07, 2012, 03:57:02 PM
I found in internet something about modifying the computer reg
Whatever works: You should be able to run these programs like anyone else. Did changing the registry keys work?

January 08, 2012, 10:56:12 AM #5857 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 11:08:08 AM by XXDrakWolfXX
Yes,it did.3DS Max activated and ready to go!

Edit: I think I'll do Pachirisu over Pikachu,but I don't know how to import him.
I can't find a good tutorial to do it,can anyone give me a good tutorial on how to import Pokepark Wii 1's models? Preferably written,since I'm not a native english/american...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 08, 2012, 10:56:12 AM
Yes,it did.3DS Max activated and ready to go!

Edit: I think I'll do Pachirisu over Pikachu,but I don't know how to import him.
I can't find a good tutorial to do it,can anyone give me a good tutorial on how to import Pokepark Wii 1's models? Preferably written,since I'm not a native english/american...

It should be the same as importing any wii non-Brawl MDL0s, shouldn't it?

Yes,but that's my first import and I don't know how to xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 08, 2012, 10:56:12 AM
I think I'll do Pachirisu over Pikachu,but I don't know how to import him.
I can't find a good tutorial to do it,can anyone give me a good tutorial on how to import Pokepark Wii 1's models? Preferably written,since I'm not a native english/american...

I think that this thread is not the right place to ask for a character model Import tutorial.

you should post a thread asking for help here:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?board=43.0
or check those all out, maybe you can find on them a solution to your problem.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Ya,sorry,I thought this would be a much shorter (2-4 posts) issue and this would help save time while Metwo2000 have us waiting for a sexy preview :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Mewtwo, are you planning on doing Spirit Temple at all?

Because if not, I'll gladly take it man.

Was thinking about importing some things like the statue in that one room, that takes you to the Boss Fight against Twin Rova.

The rest, I'll just use blocks with ripped and edited textures by myself, for quality purposes. You already know.

I know you got a lot of stuff going on right now, your exams, your girlfriend, and your own planned stages. If you do have it as your plan, then that's what's up. Just let me know.

On another note, do you remember that request I did for an animation in Final Destination to repeat on that same part of the whole animation, and you ended up making a version of FD 64 with that background?

Well, that's my next project bro. Looking forward to our first collaboration hack. =D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 09, 2012, 07:42:28 AM
Mewtwo, are you planning on doing Spirit Temple at all?

Because if not, I'll gladly take it man.

Was thinking about importing some things like the statue in that one room, that takes you to the Boss Fight against Twin Rova.

The rest, I'll just use blocks with ripped and edited textures by myself, for quality purposes. You already know.

I know you got a lot of stuff going on right now, your exams, your girlfriend, and your own planned stages. If you do have it as your plan, then that's what's up. Just let me know.

On another note, do you remember that request I did for an animation in Final Destination to repeat on that same part of the whole animation, and you ended up making a version of FD 64 with that background?

Well, that's my next project bro. Looking forward to our first collaboration hack. =D

About spirit temple, the only room I'm planning to make is the Twinrova room. I'm not interested on the rest of the temple for the moment, and if you're gonna do it (as I already thought you were to in a collab with somebody), I don't guess I'll ever be interested in doing it xD

About that project with the FD background, I almost forgot it!

I remember I made the background you needed, but is it possible that there was some small glitch I never fixed? Also, I didn't make anything to make it look more than just that part of FD's background, and I guess you needed some lighting change O.o

Well, we'll talk about it via PM when needed xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 09, 2012, 01:53:00 PM
About that project with the FD background, I almost forgot it!

I remember I made the background you needed, but is it possible that there was some small glitch I never fixed? Also, I didn't make anything to make it look more than just that part of FD's background, and I guess you needed some lighting change O.o

Well, we'll talk about it via PM when needed xD

Yes sir! There was this one glitch, that as soon as the match ends, the screen starts blinking black. I've seen this problem before somewhere.

Heavy lighting editing will take place, lol.

I'll message you more info about it.