Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 10, 2012, 02:01:18 AM
Yes sir! There was this one glitch, that as soon as the match ends, the screen starts blinking black. I've seen this problem before somewhere.
Huh.
I don't think I've ever encountered that before with FD64.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Seggy T. on January 10, 2012, 02:04:06 AM
Huh.
I don't think I've ever encountered that before with FD64.

Bro. We're talking about a project him and I are doing. Not the original FD64. I have it also, no glitches.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 10, 2012, 02:43:08 AM
Bro. We're talking about a project him and I are doing. Not the original FD64. I have it also, no glitches.
Whoops.
My bad. Continue :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 09, 2012, 01:53:00 PM
About spirit temple, the only room I'm planning to make is the Twinrova room. I'm not interested on the rest of the temple for the moment, and if you're gonna do it (as I already thought you were to in a collab with somebody), I don't guess I'll ever be interested in doing it xD

About that project with the FD background, I almost forgot it!

I remember I made the background you needed, but is it possible that there was some small glitch I never fixed? Also, I didn't make anything to make it look more than just that part of FD's background, and I guess you needed some lighting change O.o

Well, we'll talk about it via PM when needed xD
wait, is fd64's background finally gonna get done!? O.O if so, DO WANT! (Just read  the recent posts. my bad. -.-") But seriously, is doing a project like that might inspire you to complete fd64? with it's background? Oh, by the way, did you get my PM the other day with the discovery of how FD64's bg possibly works? also, have you worked with animated backgrounds before? well now that you've gotten better and better, i bet making animated backgrounds should be easy if you ever do stages that require them.
I'm back after a long while.

Yeah, I got it. Don't worry, I know enough about animating, I've already animated things that were harder than that background, so it's all okay.

I'm not completing FD64 yet, I have some projects in mind and hands now.

For example, this will be a stage in the future. Right now, it's just a black-white mess.



And this is the Mewtwo import I'm working on now. It makes this face when attacking

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

ooh. looks fd-ish. wonder if it's an improved melee fd...
I'm back after a long while.

From the look of it, it is indeed Melee FD, with the background included. Even in its black-white condition, it's sexy, and you got me hyped again.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Wow, I cannot wait to see progress done on that FD.

it looks like a brawlbox pic with all that black'n white stuff

Heh, it's Melee FD, imported from Melee (thanks Oshtoby). Only that not processed yet. It's the right size, and the right textures. Those are the original textures, but it obviously needs some changes in order to be a proper stage.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Do you want the other background pieces? I can get those for you, if you're willing to animate to make the proper background. You'd make the ultimate Final Destination.

If you were able to get them, the resulting stage sure would be much better :)

Thanks for all your effort :D

Quote from: KTH on January 11, 2012, 05:49:59 PM
Hey Mewtwo200, you didn't forgot my stage?

No, I didn't. I'm just getting a small amount of time to make things lately. I have to make a few things for people but I have to make them in some order. And I use some time for my own projects too ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

so wait, you're improving melee's fd? well that's a do want, since i want all fd's on my brawl. well since i'm beginning to feel bad for myself for being on such an FD64 hypetrain, i don't think i should say this but... is it REALLY gonna be long before fd64 gets completed? because after taking closer examination, apparently, you are completing melee FD trying to give it the bg it had in melee instead of the edited one? If so, then that's coo- AW CRAP, NOW that gets me thinking if fd64 is gonna be completed after THIS gets done.(dammit fd64 hypetrain!)  *facepalm*
I'm back after a long while.

ALL ABOOOAAARD! HAHAHAHAHA
seriously, red, get off the crazy fd64 hypetrain
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866