The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


it's because he is unrigged, and unfinished :P

I think jjookkeekkiidd's Ike looks amazing. And if the Smash 3 team agrees to texture him, he'll be even better.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on May 27, 2014, 01:40:34 PM
I think jjookkeekkiidd's Ike looks amazing. And if the Smash 3 team agrees to texture him, he'll be even better.
;)
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 27, 2014, 04:17:39 PM
armor model progress :D


Not bad man, looking good so far. I'll have to get working on my own custom model over Link soon.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

What do I do with the PNG files in the CSPs folder? I know that they contain the battle portrait, character select portrait and the stock image but how do I include them into my game?

You can either download the Main Pack that has all default 3.02 + any of our finished textures menu assets pre-installed for you, or do it yourself for each image individually via BrawlBox.

I tried recreating Marth's wallpaper with his recolors. I did what I could to get it as close as possible within my ability.

I recolored the black one using the PSD because I like the original color scheme.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice job with the colors and getting the details without having it blend into other colors and the background itself.

I don't know if you haven't noticed, but we don't just pick out randomly colored backgrounds for our characters on the progress page and their respective wallpapers. If you take a look at our progress chart, and then look at the main page on the Smash 3DS/Wii U website... you might find a rather neat surprise!

I was already aware of that fact especially given that most of the poses are based off the ones from different games in the Smash series. I don't think many people would've guessed Sonic's being from Sonic Lost World. The only one I couldn't figure out was Sheik unless it's original then that might explain it.

Nice, those look quite good!
Sonic's pose wasn't actually based on anything, as well as Sheik's. What's the Lost World artwork it's similar to?

It's not just the poses I'm talking about. Take a really long and good look again.

June 03, 2014, 02:16:17 AM #553 Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 02:16:49 AM by Tailsmiles249
Quote from: Taiko on June 02, 2014, 11:32:54 PM
Sonic's pose wasn't actually based on anything, as well as Sheik's. What's the Lost World artwork it's similar to?

Oh, I thought it was based on one of his victory poses.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Xenozoa425 on June 03, 2014, 01:03:04 AM
It's not just the poses I'm talking about. Take a really long and good look again.

Oh, I know: the background colors for each character are the same for everyone on the official site. Guess that means Ike's needs to change ;).

EDIT:
Made some more wallpapers with Sonic with a different pose.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am soo torn with Smash 3 v.v I love it, but Its kind of a (either use all of them or none of them), as a Smash 3 skin doesnt blend well with a Brawl style texture D:.