The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nαno on June 16, 2014, 08:24:46 PM
When I get free time, I'm going to fix it. Probably some time this week!
:srs: Nano to the rescue. I'm ready for this.

Taiko & Shun_One Can you release more .psds?

i thought I had fixed the sonic gen model back when i was in the skype chat
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: E-scope12 on June 17, 2014, 08:46:45 PM
Taiko & Shun_One Can you release more .psds?

Be patient please, we are STILL working on them.

June 17, 2014, 10:47:37 PM #574 Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:49:16 PM by Shun_One
Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 17, 2014, 09:20:34 PM
i thought I had fixed the sonic gen model back when i was in the skype chat
'Twas the Final Smash model you got working and it was using a flawed version of the Gen Sonic model that we didn't realize until after we went back to look at his normal model.

So everyone knows, see, around May a lot of our core team members had some long term commitments (with one of us being hospitalized and out of business). That being said, we're still going to finish, but it's just taking us a lot longer than we initially planned because Real Life doesn't like us very much. Thank you all for your patience.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

ohhh alright
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Shun_One on June 17, 2014, 10:47:37 PM
So everyone knows, see, around May a lot of our core team members had some long term commitments (with one of us being hospitalized and out of business). That being said, we're still going to finish, but it's just taking us a lot longer than we initially planned because Real Life doesn't like us very much. Thank you all for your patience.
So what you're saying is that despite RL's troubles, things should be speeding up some with most of those commitments/circumstances out of the way? Hope whoever got hurt is doing okay, too...

Real Life may not like you, but we sure do!! Hope everything is going well now! <3.

Yup, things have been hellishly busy for myself for a while now, but I think now I have a steady enough balance between work, school, family, and free time. I apologize to all of you who are greatly anticipating characters that have been on hiatus for longer than they need to be, aka Samus, ZSS and Sonic.

Yes, I have some commitment to take are of, I'll be traveling to the US... so Bowser takes a vacation along with rob, other bowser, wario, wario and wario for a bit.

nobody should apologize for having a life...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 18, 2014, 08:23:35 AM
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on June 18, 2014, 04:26:11 AM
Yup, things have been hellishly busy for myself for a while now, but I think now I have a steady enough balance between work, school, family, and free time. I apologize to all of you who are greatly anticipating characters that have been on hiatus for longer than they need to be, aka Samus, ZSS and Sonic.
nobody should apologize for having a life...
Yeah, definitely. They'll get done when you guys find the time to do them; expecting any more is pretty unreasonable for free community content.

Taiko & Shun_One Do you have the cBliss textures of Smash 3 Peach?

is this just happening to me or...um... Pikachu's image won't appear in classic mode.