The Star Forge: Side Project - SSBU Sheik

Started by RevenantMammoth, November 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who should come out first?

Black Knight
9 (27.3%)
Chrom
18 (54.5%)
Hector
2 (6.1%)
Roy
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Voting closed: December 13, 2013, 09:26:35 PM

March 03, 2014, 01:08:57 AM #270 Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:11:52 AM by Lito
Quote from: Amarythe on February 28, 2014, 11:44:02 PM
The Radiance duo is easily the greatest story told in the Fire Emblem series. To be frank, it's even a contender for the same title in the realm of all RPGs. And that's saying a lot.

Specifically the first Radiance game (the sequel... while still good and interesting, is infinitely inferior to the original). There are so many twists and surprises and gut-wrenching moments that I can hardly describe it.

Awakening was good for gameplay and graphics, to be sure. But the Tellius arc had genius execution. The phenomenal story is literally the reason why Ike is my main character.

You'll be hooked by chapter 8. Trust me. CHAPTER 8, MAN

My favorite RPG is Xenoblade Chronicles. It's very long and you're constantly trying to find out what happens next. But I have to admit, the Ike duo was fantastic even then, it just doesn't compare to other awesome RPGs (story wise) like Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest IX, Persona 3 and 4, Final Fantasy 6, and even the oft underrated Breath of Fire III. However, they are the best Fire Emblem games by far and they do indeed surpass the beauty of Fire Emblem Awakening.  But that's just me, I'm just a huge RPG nerd.

I also want to state that Fire Emblem Awakening's story was really well done and executed pretty well. The paralouges added even more to a game that got the basics of Fire Emblem done well. Sadly it did lack a bunch of the amazing features that other FE games had (Seize the castle and survive)

Quote from: Lito on March 03, 2014, 01:08:57 AM
My favorite RPG is Xenoblade Chronicles. It's very long and you're constantly trying to find out what happens next. But I have to admit, the Ike duo was fantastic even then, it just doesn't compare to other awesome RPGs (story wise) like Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest IX, Persona 3 and 4, Final Fantasy 6, and even the oft underrated Breath of Fire III. However, they are the best Fire Emblem games by far and they do indeed surpass the beauty of Fire Emblem Awakening.  But that's just me, I'm just a huge RPG nerd.

I also want to state that Fire Emblem Awakening's story was really well done and executed pretty well. The paralouges added even more to a game that got the basics of Fire Emblem done well. Sadly it did lack a bunch of the amazing features that other FE games had (Seize the castle and survive)
I played Xenoblade as well! I also loved it! Man now I don't even know which one's my favourite. Their all awesome! Hey Lito, you think Shulk will be in SSB4? Monolith Studios is owned by Nintendo now, not to mention Xenoblade got them ALOT of money.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also look forward to the PSA this guy is making!

Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66105.0

Quote from: solarflare4774 on March 03, 2014, 01:17:02 AM
I played Xenoblade as well! I also loved it! Man now I don't even know which one's my favourite. Their all awesome! Hey Lito, you think Shulk will be in SSB4? Monolith Studios is owned by Nintendo now, not to mention Xenoblade got them ALOT of money.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I also look forward to the PSA this guy is making!

Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66105.0

Let's examine, shall we? Xenoblade is a first party company to Nintendo and it indeed make them quite a lot of money. Shulk is in the top 20 most requested characters so him making it in won't be much of a surprise, the game is also ridiculously popular in both Japan and America PLUS it's getting a spiritual sequel. So what does this mean? I absolutely think he has a spot in, and if he doesn't he'll be an assist trophy.

Last thing, let's try to stay in topic? I shouldn't have started this convo, my apologies to the kind modders of this threads.
If you want we can continue this on PM.

Oh, I was just stating that he was someone that I wanted to be in. We don't need to continue this. ;D

Shulk's game also got a 10/10 rating. I can almost guarantee you he has a spot in the next Smash

Quote from: Lito on March 03, 2014, 01:08:57 AM
But I have to admit, the Ike duo was fantastic even then, it just doesn't compare to other awesome RPGs (story wise) like Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest IX, Persona 3 and 4, Final Fantasy 6, and even the oft underrated Breath of Fire III.
If we're coupling the Radiance games together storywise, sure. Radiant Dawn actually had... some pretty lackluster moments, where you could tell the writers were having a hard time. But Path of Radiance on its own? Oh mama.

I'll give you Chrono Trigger at any rate, ha.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

BEHOLD! THE PIC OF THE DAY!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I see you used my old side smash animation that I posted up.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice, I like this one a lot. Eventually I'm gonna have to take all of these and put them on the op lol


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

March 03, 2014, 11:25:44 PM #278 Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 11:28:51 PM by solarflare4774
Quote from: RevenantGenesis on March 03, 2014, 10:26:25 PM
Nice, I like this one a lot. Eventually I'm gonna have to take all of these and put them on the op lol
Haha there's just so much good pictures I have yet to post! :P

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 03, 2014, 04:48:54 PM
I see you used my old side smash animation that I posted up.
Yeah, crazyhand gave it to me for testing. Hey you mind if I can have the new one to test? He wants me to test it and post feedback on the thread.

Quote from: solarflare4774 on March 03, 2014, 11:25:44 PM
Haha there's just so much good pictures I have yet to post! :P
Yeah, crazyhand gave it to me for testing. Hey you mind if I can have the new one to test? He wants me to test it and post feedback on the thread.
Well Revenant Genesis and I aren't completely done yet with our additions to post up the next update yet. I'll just wait until he's done with his animations before we post it.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh ok then. I will post the feedback on her for the old one, or maybe wait for the next update?

Quote from: solarflare4774 on March 04, 2014, 01:41:10 AM
Oh ok then. I will post the feedback on her for the old one, or maybe wait for the next update?
I'd just wait. Also direct this towards his actual thread too if you will.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 04, 2014, 02:52:17 AM #282 Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 04:00:12 PM by solarflare4774
Ok then I will be sure to do that! ;D

Post Merge: March 04, 2014, 04:00:11 PM

The Pic of the Day! I just had to do this before I went to my surgery. It's not a funny one like the old ones but I shows what might Chrom and Lucina look like if they were in SSB4.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks for the awesome pic. Sorry for the late reply but I have been having problems getting onto the vault the past couple days. Good luck with surgery, I hope it goes well.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Yeah, it's ok. I haven't been able to get on the vault that much either because of the 503 errors. And thanks for the good luck, I appreciate it!

PIC OF THE DAY!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.