Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847865 times)
Zongalito
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1860 on: January 30, 2014, 09:31:13 PM »

Mine has. It's set to work with SDHC, as well. Just load it through the Project M Loader if you're on SDHC. It's already in there.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8xuaafa29lugvok/BrawlEx%20Bliss%20SDHC.zip
this really helped me, now i can use the brawlex clone engine, but the bad thing is i really have problmes to use the classic exp version, should i use the version for projecM?

Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1861 on: January 30, 2014, 09:57:52 PM »

at mr.unusual
    do u have all necessary files for shadow?
    like fitfinal fitmotion fitcharacter fitentry etc?gfx issues
    meh
    that is not too important to me

i wish someone like liberternie or mewtwo would make a program that would set up everything for anyone lol

I would make a program, but i don't have a clue how i would go about doing what i had planned. if nobody makes one, i MAY look into making a tool.

but it would be so much better if someone who knows more just makes one lol.

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1862 on: January 31, 2014, 02:12:25 AM »

Ok, so, I've check over everything various amounts of times, Mario is intended to be there, I select him, and then try to start a match, but after selecting a stage, it just freezes, I'm using Dolphin. Can anyone help?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

Tiberious
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1863 on: January 31, 2014, 02:45:21 AM »

Just so you guys can see what I mean, here's a Dolphin screenshot of what I mean when the 'Ready to Fight' message scrolling oddly:

What happens is the 'appearing' animation keeps looping over and over. It doesn't actually affect the gameplay, but I'd like to get it to quit that. Anything I can do to fix it?

Edit: Fixed it by changing the Looping on the AnmChr entry to False (I dunno how it got changed to True).

Now I'm getting crashes dealing with 4 player matches. The first one came as I was about to move the coin off the Random slot for P4 (right as the hand neared it), and the second came after selecting a stage with all 4 Alloys selected.

Edit 2: Wow... for some reason, a ton of AnmChr entries got changed from False to True or vice versa. Maybe this has something to do with my crashes.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 03:18:52 AM by Tiberious » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1864 on: January 31, 2014, 07:19:57 AM »

does this work on USB loaders?

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1865 on: January 31, 2014, 08:02:23 AM »

does this work on USB loaders?
    yes i can confirm.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1866 on: January 31, 2014, 09:43:03 AM »

Quick question - does anyone have a list of the hex IDs for music? I've been replacing victory themes for my characters and so far I've just been using the same values ASF used in his pack, but there aren't enough for the ones I want to replace. I know which ones I want to get put them over, I just don't know what the ID I need to put in their Slot Config File is.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1867 on: January 31, 2014, 09:48:17 AM »

Quick question - does anyone have a list of the hex IDs for music? I've been replacing victory themes for my characters and so far I've just been using the same values ASF used in his pack, but there aren't enough for the ones I want to replace. I know which ones I want to get put them over, I just don't know what the ID I need to put in their Slot Config File is.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.750

Segtendo figured it out there. ^

Also guys I have found a workaround for sammi-husky's 50+ expansion to work on the wii, I will post a tutorial after i fix a glitch it has. (Which should be able to be fixed.)

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1868 on: January 31, 2014, 09:52:00 AM »

I love this engine so much
    but i hate doing cosmetics like this. i REALLY hate it. i made one mistake somewhere and i have to restart everything. don't ask cause i've deleted all my cosmetic configs and sc_selcharacter. can this be done any easier?
    is there a way that i can just literally only do CSS icons and portraits? without the game crashing, cause if i have to do marks and in game battle portraits, victory portraits. this is insane. i spent 3 hours getting roy completely set up. it worked, then i did a second character. completely messed up the whole process.

it is very mind numbing and discouraging lol.

EDIT:
    also where is the beautiful no battleportrait code at? cause i kinda liked that code... a lot.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:54:12 AM by Ultraxwing » Logged

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1869 on: January 31, 2014, 09:56:28 AM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=65113.750

Segtendo figured it out there. ^

Also guys I have found a workaround for sammi-husky's 50+ expansion to work on the wii, I will post a tutorial after i fix a glitch it has. (Which should be able to be fixed.)

Thanks! This is very helpful.

I love this engine so much
    but i hate doing cosmetics like this. i REALLY hate it. i made one mistake somewhere and i have to restart everything. don't ask cause i've deleted all my cosmetic configs and sc_selcharacter. can this be done any easier?
    is there a way that i can just literally only do CSS icons and portraits? without the game crashing, cause if i have to do marks and in game battle portraits, victory portraits. this is insane. i spent 3 hours getting roy completely set up. it worked, then i did a second character. completely messed up the whole process.

it is very mind numbing and discouraging lol.

Well, you don't have to do the marks, at least. Those can just be assigned to an existing one. Then, as a shortcut for the victory portraits, just change the .brres from sc_selcharacter to have no compression and export and rename it, so you don't have to do it from scratch again. Just make sure to change it back to LZ77 once you've exported it.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:58:56 AM by ShinF » Logged

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1870 on: January 31, 2014, 09:59:34 AM »

Thanks! This is very helpful.

Well, you don't have to do the marks, at least. Those can just be assigned to an existing one. Then, as a shortcut for the victory portraits, just change the .brres from sc_selcharacter to have no compression and export and rename it, so you don't have to do it from scratch again. Just make sure to change it back to LZ77 once you've exported it.
    Like the moron i am; i've decided to format the SD card. to have a fresh restart. this time ignoring the cosmetics process, i have no patience for that mess. it will have to be cloned CSS characters. they won't feel independant when selected, but they will be. i know it is bad to be lazy when it comes to modding. but this is no fun, and especially when it takes a big dump on your work.
    « Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 10:00:41 AM by Ultraxwing » Logged

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1871 on: January 31, 2014, 10:57:09 AM »

can't there be some way to unify all stock icons, in-battle portraits, victory portraits, etc...?

like, make them automatically load a specific file, even if they are all the same, heck i wouldnt even care if they are completely gone...

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1872 on: January 31, 2014, 10:59:41 AM »

can't there be some way to unify all stock icons, in-battle portraits, victory portraits, etc...?

like, make them automatically load a specific file, even if they are all the same, heck i wouldnt even care if they are completely gone...
    That would be pretty cool for the Stock Icons for me. That's easily the most tedious part. I just stopped adding them after like my 3rd or 4th character. (You don't actually need them unless using single player modes)

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1873 on: January 31, 2014, 12:42:06 PM »

you mean like make all the clones load csp's and stocks that say 'clone' or some other generic something..? if that's what you mean, you can just add 1 set of cosmetics to the sc_selcharacter then for every clone you make, change the cosmetic file to use that cosmetic ID. is that what you mean..?

Riddler
    Some sort of Genius
    Special Access

Riddle me this!

• Awards Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1874 on: January 31, 2014, 12:46:25 PM »

I'd just make a single color dot or something and put it on every single character. No need for their little heads.

Pages:  1 ... 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: