The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry, my video tutorial wasn't explanatory enough on that subject. File patch 3.5.1b only fixes a bug where common being replaced causes problems.

Brawl ex can only read from private because bx_fighter is hard coded to read that directory. I can experiment changing that directory if you want?

How can you delete codes from a gct?
I mean, I want to delete the CSS fixes for Giga and Company, but I can't find it.

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 07, 2014, 10:42:02 PM #2207 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 10:49:31 PM by Doqtor Kirby
Somebody was saying they didn't know how to make G&W have extra colours...

:kirby: There is a program called CLR that modifies G&W's colors. In the cBliss kit, a 10-costume G&W is included. Use that along with CLR to make 10-costume BlissEx G&W. :kdance:

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 10:46:16 PM

Quote from: HaloFanODST on February 07, 2014, 10:23:23 PM
How can you delete codes from a gct?
I mean, I want to delete the CSS fixes for Giga and Company, but I can't find it.


:kirby: M22K's GCT Fusionizer can do the trick. Make a GCT of the codes you want removed, open the Fusionizer, delete, boom! Done!

It might be a different program though, although I'm pretty sure it's GCT Fusionizer.
I lied, it's GCT Analyzer.

February 07, 2014, 10:51:06 PM #2208 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 10:54:22 PM by ShinF
Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 07, 2014, 10:42:02 PM
Somebody was saying they didn't know how to make G&W have extra colours...

:kirby: There is a program called CLR that modifies G&W's colors. In the cBliss kit, a 10-costume G&W is included. Use that along with CLR to make 10-costume BlissEx G&W. :kdance:

Post Merge: February 07, 2014, 10:46:16 PM
:kirby: M22K's GCT Fusionizer can do the trick. Make a GCT of the codes you want removed, open the Fusionizer, delete, boom! Done!

It might be a different program though, although I'm pretty sure it's GCT Fusionizer.
I lied, it's GCT Analyzer.


I have the G&W cBliss file, and it's now working since I added his CSSSlot Config, but could you point me to this CLR program? His colors aren't quite what I want them to be. I'm going to be adding his CSSSlot Config to the downloads now.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on February 07, 2014, 10:51:06 PM
I have the G&W cBliss file, and it's now working since I added his CSSSlot Config, but could you point me to this CLR program? His colors aren't quite what I want them to be. I'm going to be adding his CSSSlot Config to the downloads now.
*facepalm* Couldn't find CLR, but I did find this: http://www.mediafire.com/?cmz5outkdx
It might only support the base six though.

You can also edit the color data in the FitGamewatch00.pac using BrawlBox. (the data is coincidentally - or not - called CLR)

Quote from: ShinF on February 07, 2014, 07:51:18 PM
It's the codes that conflict. If you want cBliss to still work, add these files to your BrawlEx build:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hds6bct3eht2w78/s7uZ4t6orM

You need the Fighter and CSSSlot configs. You can get all of both of them from the BrawlEx Bliss zip file. This'll give cBliss to every default character except Game & Watch.
maybe u could add that link to ur signature
:P

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 08, 2014, 12:21:41 AM
maybe u could add that link to ur signature
:P

That's a good idea. It might keep people from asking about it as much. I'll add in a read me to make sure they know to add cosmetics, too.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Was somebody able to make this work on Project M?

I can't find the CSS fixes for Giga and Company code.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: KidCraft24 on February 07, 2014, 05:43:15 PM
I believe issue with mewtwo picking up items is one part animation related and another part subroutine/sub action related because the way mewtwo hold items is they are offset in front of him floating i planned to go and iron it out eventually and now that omegas posted a mewtwo that works properly for the most part i can go and fix those one i get home.
Awesome! I'll be looking forward to that whenever you get around to it. And also I can vouch for the hover working without the PM rel as I tried to pop in the PM 3.0 Mewtwo into a BrawlEx Lucario clone slot and it worked fine when I did.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 08, 2014, 12:21:41 AM
maybe u could add that link to ur signature
:P

Is that Giga Bowser the invincible Giga Bowser? I've actually successfully made a killable Giga Bowser over the normal Bowser spot... maybe I'll upload that too if they want a killable one and for Bowser's FS to work...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 08, 2014, 02:04:30 AM
Is that Giga Bowser the invincible Giga Bowser? I've actually successfully made a killable Giga Bowser over the normal Bowser spot... maybe I'll upload that too if they want a killable one and for Bowser's FS to work...
the download includes the killable giga,
is your version a clone of bowser?

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 08, 2014, 02:12:37 AM
the download includes the killable giga,
is your version a clone of bowser?

Don Jon did you make an invincible giga bowser? Can I have it please?

February 08, 2014, 02:22:56 AM #2217 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 02:25:56 AM by Nebulon
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 08, 2014, 02:12:37 AM
the download includes the killable giga,
is your version a clone of bowser?

I more or less combined a PSA, made a size mod, and modified a Giga Bowser skin to make a killable Giga Bowser that replaces Bowser, not Giga. This allows Bowser to keep an invincible final smash, since when I use a killable Giga Bowser .pac in GKoopa's folder, it made the FS killable too.

So in a sense, yes, it's a modified Bowser. When someone makes an REL for Bowser we can have Bowser versus Giga. :)

Post Merge: February 08, 2014, 02:25:56 AM

It has one glitch, but i suppose i'll release it anyway. Shell doesn't spin during animations it should. But the attacks still work as they're supposed to.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Okay i'm feeling dumb. i did something somewhere wrong. i think.

All my other 13 clones work
but when i choose Roy he will crash when selecting any stage. but the other clones work. or if he is second to spawn, the game will crash as soon as roy is supposed to spawn. i forget what causes this. is it a REL issue?

i know it isn't the SC_selmap or SC_selcharacter doing it. cause those are my last edited files in brawl period.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

What does the fighter config say under entry?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822