The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

so its true, each time I travel somewhere, someone does a major big thing in hacking!

will definity use this now!

and as soon I got my hacks working 100% wih dolpic, I will do more BrawlEx modules!
(cant get pass gecko screen, I lose controll of my controll and cant select a thing D: )
Stupid Tinypic :C

I just came to read the thread again, to surprise again.

100 character roster?!!
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

*EXPLODES*
Yeash, i missed out on 6 pages. now we have this... beautiful =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Not Kratos on February 15, 2014, 12:44:56 PM
You can take the sc_selcharacter included in the pack, and import miscdata[30], miscdata[70], and all your CSPs from your old one. It works fine.
Ignore this. You can import your CSPs and MiscData[70] OK, but you have to remake/reimport the animations and textures in MiscData[30]. You can't simply import MiscData[30] in order to have 100 icons.

Question: I installed the CSSRoster.dat, added my slots, and updated the sc_selcharacter.pac with the model and animation and common3.pac with the one included in the file. Also threw in the updated bx_fighter. I see the slots I've added, but whenever I attempt to hover over a CSS icon, the game freezes. Any idea how that
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


NICE!

So, this method isn´t compatible with Mewtwo2000´s CSS Tool?

I don´t get this so far, how exactly i have to use this?
Which steps do i have to do?

I changed the core Files now and I added the files from Brawl CSS Expansion to my SD Card.

Sorry for grammar and thanks in advance.

Quote from: Heavy-taste on February 15, 2014, 05:01:01 PM
NICE!

So, this method isn´t compatible with Mewtwo2000´s CSS Tool?

I don´t get this so far, how exactly i have to use this?
Which steps do i have to do?

I changed the core Files now and I added the files from Brawl CSS Expansion to my SD Card.

Sorry for grammar and thanks in advance.


I believe Mewtwo2000's tool modifies Spunit's Custom CSS code. With the new stuff you just modify CSSRoster.dat with the new version of the BrawlEx Config Utility.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

February 15, 2014, 06:19:28 PM #2572 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 06:24:57 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
^^all the ids are now stored in the CSS roster config, sobasically all the ids in the previous css code, still exist, but in a config format.


Also if you guys want true independent pokemon, use this codes
havent tested them my self but should work:

Charizard loads Ind. Charizard [ASF1nk]
04455618 1E1E1B1C

Squirtle loads Ind. Squirtle [ASF1nk]
04455628 20201B1D

Ivysaur loads Ind. Ivysaur [ASF1nk]
04455638 22221B1E

i dont really care abbout them being independent or whatnot, as long as they first appear in game when u choose em from the CSS like its always been im ok
but i figure i contributed this codes for those who want to test and stuff
sorryforbadgrammarjustwokeup

February 15, 2014, 06:29:49 PM #2573 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 06:34:41 PM by sammi-huskyEX
i should make a new video tutorial. using my tool as well :o

EDIT: oh, also, remember how he said the BrawlEx files will only be read from private? i figured out how to change that..just in case anyone is interested in it.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 15, 2014, 06:19:28 PM
^^all the ids are now stored in the CSS roster config, sobasically all the ids in the previous css code, still exist, but in a config format.


Also if you guys want true independent pokemon, use this codes
havent tested them my self but should work:

Charizard loads Ind. Charizard [ASF1nk]
04455618 1E1E1B1C

Squirtle loads Ind. Squirtle [ASF1nk]
04455628 20201B1D

Ivysaur loads Ind. Ivysaur [ASF1nk]
04455638 22221B1E

Cool didn't know about those codes,thanks for that.

February 15, 2014, 06:46:26 PM #2575 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 06:48:37 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 15, 2014, 06:29:49 PM
i should make a new video tutorial. using my tool as well :o

EDIT: oh, also, remember how he said the BrawlEx files will only be read from private? i figured out how to change that..just in case anyone is interested in it.
i think he meant only the cssrosterconfig would be inside the brawlex folder, as oppose to the other configs which go inside their respective folder

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 15, 2014, 06:29:49 PM
i should make a new video tutorial. using my tool as well :o

EDIT: oh, also, remember how he said the BrawlEx files will only be read from private? i figured out how to change that..just in case anyone is interested in it.
You mean you could change it so it reads from a folder called CloneEn or something, like how the codes for Project M read from the projectm folder? I'd be interested in that.

I mean I can make it read from minusery/pf/brawlex or projectm/ pf/ brawlex

rather then private/wi/app/rsbe/pf/brawlex

I mean, I can make it read the files from anwhere eeally. I can make the cosmetic configs load from the menu2 folder if I wanted, while the slot configs can be in the fighters folder..lol though there's no reason I would ever do that

Quote from: sammi-huskyEX on February 15, 2014, 07:18:27 PM
I mean I can make it read from minusery/pf/brawlex or projectm/ pf/ brawlex

rather then private/wi/app/rsbe/pf/brawlex

I mean, I can make it read the files from anwhere eeally. I can make the cosmetic configs load from the menu2 folder if I wanted, while the slot configs can be in the fighters folder..lol though there's no reason I would ever do that

lol I would just be interested in loading them from a folder called CloneEn or maybe BXClone.

February 15, 2014, 07:22:24 PM #2579 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 07:23:33 PM by Tiberious
This is aimed more toward PW than anyone else, but I've extracted the Alloy cosmetics from my sc_selcharacter.pac file.

If you want to add them yourself, follow Sammi-husky's tutorial, and with luck, PW will add these to his official downloads.

Alloy Cosmetics

Included are just the images (but also the misc_data[X] files for the char_bust_tex_lz77 archive), but all of them the Alloys will need (I've even made and included stock icons, so you probably want to put those in a STGRESULT.pac and sc_selmap.pac).

Also bear in mind this is made for an unmodded sc_selcharacter.pac, meaning all the fonts used are direct matches to Nintendo's.

If you remember my animation looping issues, the screenshot I used there shows Red's CSP as well as the icons for the others, meaning it makes for a good preview: