Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2846653 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2805 on: February 19, 2014, 08:52:20 AM »

well, if ur desperate or you already have all chars unlocked anyways, you may wanna try that code.

incidentally, you don't have the css code, custom random, css fixes for zss/samus  zelda/shiek, or giga and company css fix do you?
    For some reason, I believe that the code for all characters unlocked fixed my freezing. However, I THINK it freezes when hovering over Sheik. I'll look into it later.
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 08:58:09 AM by Segtendo » Logged

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2806 on: February 19, 2014, 08:55:36 AM »

So I tried to mix ASF1nk's brawl EX pack with the classic expansion and I got a messed up roster with many shadows and ivisaurus; what did I do wrong?
    this is my codeset: No questions about the filename pls
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/xxx.txt

KKAZMA
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2807 on: February 19, 2014, 09:48:51 AM »

Quick question guys when I have a clone and the original character in the same match the clone has the original characters voice is there a way to fix this?
    Also if this has been answered already plz link me to it.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2808 on: February 19, 2014, 10:00:04 AM »

Quick question guys when I have a clone and the original character in the same match the clone has the original characters voice is there a way to fix this?
    Also if this has been answered already plz link me to it.
    You would have to link the clone's soundbank somewhere else and edit the sounds. However, you need to replace existing sounds for it to be effective.
    look like a cool CSS Editor for the tool? Soon, you will be able to edit the CSS roster like this, rather then using only the ID's. these images will also be the exact images for that clone inside YOUR sc_selcharacter.pac or common5

Nice. Very nice.
    Will you be able to drag the icons to where you want them to be on the CSS?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2809 on: February 19, 2014, 10:01:20 AM »

Hi guys I need a bit of help. I downloaded a pack and at first it worked. But I needed the CSS code and I tried to do it myself and failed multiple times. Thank goodness I backed it up even though there's more characters after the ones I currently have, lol. But case and point I have no clue why but it freezes on me when I attempt to go on training now. Can anyone look this up for me?... Please and thank you. :3 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pjyur311gsm7sx6/PNi4nUoGwG

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2810 on: February 19, 2014, 10:04:04 AM »

Anyone that wants a huge brawlex with loads of chars without gfx glitches just download nebulon file on his signature he updates regulary and changes effects so there isnt gfx glitches so far he has 24 characters added with cosmetics xD

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2811 on: February 19, 2014, 10:15:22 AM »

@Nebulon

I just looked in some of your fighter pacs, and they look like they still have the same graphics links with the original characters, so is there any chance you could post a tutorial on how you do the fix? then maybe ASF1nk won't need to. Some of us I'm sure would love to know the solution.

KKAZMA
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2812 on: February 19, 2014, 10:17:48 AM »

You would have to link the clone's soundbank somewhere else and edit the sounds. However, you need to replace existing sounds for it to be effective.
    Sooo..I would have to change the characters soundbank in the fighter.dat and then edit my brsar? could u explain alittle bit more when u have the time.

DarkDeity
    Extreme Kitten

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

• Awards Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2813 on: February 19, 2014, 10:33:02 AM »

Sooo..I would have to change the characters soundbank in the fighter.dat and then edit my brsar? could u explain alittle bit more when u have the time.

i think it may be something like this
    to pull up project m for an example, roy's sound bank is duons and mewtwo's is from galloems[or however you spell it]

that would be done by going into psa and changing each sound ID in the sfx category to the respective boss's, then replacing all the sounds to the one of the character your doing. and then you'd have to use whatever your using[example the brawlex config] adn change the soundbank id to that bosses. i think thats what he meant

I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

KKAZMA
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2814 on: February 19, 2014, 10:40:15 AM »

i think it may be something like this
    to pull up project m for an example, roy's sound bank is duons and mewtwo's is from galloems[or however you spell it]

that would be done by going into psa and changing each sound ID in the sfx category to the respective boss's, then replacing all the sounds to the one of the character your doing. and then you'd have to use whatever your using[example the brawlex config] adn change the soundbank id to that bosses. i think thats what he meant
    Ok I think I get it thanks.

SpoonTheMan
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2815 on: February 19, 2014, 10:51:06 AM »

Just a thought, but until we get the ability to actually add sounds to the game content, this may really help for people who want more characters to have sounds: some character mods (hacks, clones, whatever you wanna call 'em) (Dark Sonic and Lucina, to name a couple) don't have very many sounds in their voice packs, so couldn't we direct multiple clones to the same soundbank (boss, or even unused/empty sounds of a normal character's soundbank) and just PSA & modify the sounds (unfortunately, I don't believe there's a way around re-PSAing sounds yet for porting a voice pack, is there?) so that each character simply uses different sounds from the same soundbank  as another character, which would in turn, act in-game just like completely different soundbanks like it usually does, give us more space for voice packs on characters, and fill out all those useless/empty sound/wav IDs that the game has.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2816 on: February 19, 2014, 11:06:32 AM »

Okay, I'm having a problem and I have no clue what's causing it. It started when I began using the CSSRoster file. It works fine on startup, but then some time during the first match the game simply seems to stop reading from the SD Card. The CSS becomes blank, and if I'm using a character or costume not in the original game (BrawlEx / cBliss expanded) then it simply freezes on the victory screen from lack of results portraits. If I am using only vBrawl costumes, then the victory theme reverts to vBrawl. Menus revert to vBrawl versions of themselves, with the exception that the CSS becomes The Grid for some reason (even though I'm using the vBrawl CSS). I've tried removing every single code except FPC, and it still does it. Has anyone else experienced this at all?
    « Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:09:06 AM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #2817 on: February 19, 2014, 11:12:41 AM »

could i use cfg_usb loader to load this

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2818 on: February 19, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »