The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LightningReturns on February 23, 2014, 11:12:50 PM
So I'm encountering a freeze.  :-\

I was playing vBrawl and when I go into the SSS, if I don't select a stage fast enough, it freezes. (It's the hard freeze) This never used to happen before I used the clone engine.

Now, if I do load it with the clone engine or Brawl Minus, I don't get any freezes.. (Well, I'll get freezes with the clone engine if I set things up wrong, but that's my mistake.)

Don't know if I should be posting this here, but I thought I should since it only started happening when I played using the clone engine. Maybe someone has encountered the same problem..?
You appear to be missing the disable custom stages code.

Quote from: KidCraft24 on February 24, 2014, 12:33:51 AM
your probably missing metaknights results.pac file that or you didn't setup the result portraits in the menu/common folder
I do have the result.pac, but I don't know about the menu/common folder.  I haven't messed with that at all with any of my other clones, but it still works for them.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on February 24, 2014, 01:29:51 AM
You appear to be missing the disable custom stages code.
I don't have any custom stages.. Nonetheless, I'll try it out. Would I have to use it everytime I want to play vBrawl?

Quote from: LightningReturns on February 24, 2014, 01:55:14 AM
I don't have any custom stages.. Nonetheless, I'll try it out. Would I have to use it everytime I want to play vBrawl?
If you're using the hackless method of loading up the mods, you always need to have disable custom stages.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: Carnage on February 24, 2014, 12:08:06 AM
so if anyone wants brawlex spider man  i made it possible
create a marth clone and add everything from marth all his brawlex files and module the download only has 1 costume so you guys need to download the rest,i gave him his webs back which dont work if you use a marth rel normaly since they are over sheik articles , they arent 100% on the right place but with brawl camera you will barely notice it, spidey also uses barbara effect.pac so no gfx glitches with sheik, he isnt the sdoom release only, he has throws made by kagemaru and his nB on air and ground actualy start near him instead of 2 oponents away.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kv1hav1tkfwyv7k/Brawlex+Spider+Man.rar
Sounds pretty cool, I'll be sure to give it a go once I get all of my current clones setup with costumes and the like. I'm assuming the usual spidey on sheik costumes work with him? Or has something special been done to the model?

@carnage

so in a way we can clone Sheik now, and Captain Falcon(because of Ridley)...

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 24, 2014, 02:20:17 AM
@carnage

so in a way we can clone Sheik now, and Captain Falcon(because of Ridley)...

techanlly no since theyh are bascially marthish psas
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShinF on February 24, 2014, 02:00:02 AM
If you're using the hackless method of loading up the mods, you always need to have disable custom stages.
I'm not using hackless.  :)

I was actually trying to play normal brawl without any hacks or mods, which is why I'm concerned as to why I'm getting a freeze. I think it is related to the disable custom stages code.
What I have noticed is if I click Melee Stages, wait a few seconds, Brawl Stages turns into Custom Stages (even though I don't have any) and it just freezes..

so does anyone know why olimar clones down b messes up pikmin?



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Sorry to ask what has probably been answered at some point in this thread, but does this have limitations on the characters you can clone over? I remember reading something about characters that don't use articles?

Quote from: Lordshadow on February 24, 2014, 04:23:04 AM
Sorry to ask what has probably been answered at some point in this thread, but does this have limitations on the characters you can clone over? I remember reading something about characters that don't use articles?
You can clone any of the characters who the pack includes Modules for, and there're Meta Knight and Jigglypuff modules not included. The transforming characters, Ganon, Captain Falcon, Fox, Falco, Luigi, and Ness cannot be fully cloned yet.
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Quote from: Axel Akutare on February 24, 2014, 04:50:32 AM
You can clone any of the characters who the pack includes Modules for, and there're Meta Knight and Jigglypuff modules not included. The transforming characters, Ganon, Captain Falcon, Fox, Falco, Luigi, and Ness cannot be fully cloned yet.
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess it's time for me to knuckle down and hear the buzz of death while I bumble my way through the files. Thank you.

has anyone noticed that the we can only add up to 36clones to the character select screen, i thought we were suppose to be able to have 100 characters total but if the only free spots for clones are from 3f to 63 than that isn't 100 characters total because if we convert the numbers to decimal 3fhex=63decimal and 63hex=99decimal
so you see if were starting at 63characters and the total amount we can have is 99characters. than that means we can only have up to 72total not 100 you see before wee add any clone characters there are
36total characters but after adding 36clones there are only 72total characters we can't go any higher because the roster stop letting us add characters once we hit 63hex witch is 99 in decimal. this is a problem for me because i had grabbed all the characters i was planning to use but after trying to go past 63hex in the roster all the other numbers end up being 63hex same with when i tried putting in 64hex it still it put another 63hex instead so in the end it looks like im going to have to git rid of a whooping 28characters that's not very good so if anyone else has run into this let me know.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: leondanny56 on February 24, 2014, 05:10:45 AM
has anyone noticed that the we can only add up to 36clones to the character select screen, i thought we were suppose to be able to have 100 characters total but if the only free spots for clones are from 3f to 63 than that isn't 100 characters total because if we convert the numbers to decimal 3fhex=63decimal and 63hex=99decimal
so you see if were starting at 63characters and the total amount we can have is 99characters. than that means we can only have up to 72total not 100 you see before wee add any clone characters there are
36total characters but after adding 36clones there are only 72total characters we can't go any higher because the roster stop letting us add characters once we hit 63hex witch is 99 in decimal. this is a problem for me because i had grabbed all the characters i was planning to use but after trying to go past 63hex in the roster all the other numbers end up being 63hex same with when i tried putting in 64hex it still it put another 63hex instead so in the end it looks like im going to have to git rid of a whooping 28characters that's not very good so if anyone else has run into this let me know.

Have you gotten that high yet? I'm almost there so I'll post here if this is really the limit.

Oh and pack was updated in Sig.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

i haven't gotten exactly that high but i was trying to prepare the roster before i started to add the rest of my clones because i do have which characters i plan to add i just haven't add the cosmetics yet.

also i didn't want to have to keep going back to the roster to add each clone to it one at a time so that is why i was trying to set up the roster first for every clone than add each clones cosmetics after that.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.