The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on March 10, 2014, 07:20:56 AM
you shouldnt start from scaratch the bestw ay is to download a pack and then modify it instead of starting from zero
What kind of pack?

Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on March 10, 2014, 04:30:03 PM
What kind of pack?
A pre-made pack that people have been making for convenience. Many people have made them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on March 10, 2014, 04:30:03 PM
What kind of pack?
a pack that already has a big number of characters set up so you can change them to the chars you want for example a pack with 20 chars already working if you want to replace any for your favorite psa is much easier then doing everything

try this nebulon pack
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n25u6elbpeken5v/56qUP2cHcN

it has more than 20 chars added and you can easily replace them  for those that you want since the slots are set up so its the cosmetics so its all a matter of replacing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 10, 2014, 04:35:02 PM
A pre-made pack that people have been making for convenience. Many people have made them.
Quote from: Carnage on March 10, 2014, 04:36:09 PM
a pack that already has a big number of characters set up so you can change them to the chars you want for example a pack with 20 chars already working if you want to replace any for your favorite psa is much easier then doing everything

try this nebulon pack
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n25u6elbpeken5v/56qUP2cHcN

it has more than 20 chars added and you can easily replace them  for those that you want since the slots are set up so its the cosmetics so its all a matter of replacing.
Thank you both, I've been seeing people talk about Nebulon, but I had no idea what it was.

Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on March 10, 2014, 04:40:29 PM
Thank you both, I've been seeing people talk about Nebulon, but I had no idea what it was.

I'll be updating it tonight hopefully :) in case you want to wait. Oh, and the characters have GFX fixes. That means, no matter who you select, their GFX mdls will load. Normally picking Ridley and VIewtiful Joe would cause the game to only load one of their Effect files, but in my pack all chararcters will load their GFX no matter who they're fighting.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Are there any exmodules on the way for different characters? I've been wanting to add the Megaman over Ness psa but a Ness ExModule will be needed.

Quote from: Zonse on March 10, 2014, 06:20:18 PM
Are there any exmodules on the way for different characters? I've been wanting to add the Megaman over Ness psa but a Ness ExModule will be needed.
Like stated a million times, certain Ness PSA's work on a Lucas module, as there are almost the same character. That's your solution for now. They're working on a Ness module.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Zonse on March 10, 2014, 06:20:18 PM
Are there any exmodules on the way for different characters? I've been wanting to add the Megaman over Ness psa but a Ness ExModule will be needed.
well, Nebulon actually added Megaman, you could download his pack, and rip off the files for megaman he used and install them in yours if you dont rather preffer using his

I've got a very specific method of adding characters, but I didn't know you could use the lucas exmodule. I'm unsure though whether I should be using files from lucas or ness now though. I'll have to try one and see how it works. Right now I've got about 20 characters added to the game, with no cosmetics.

Quote from: Zonse on March 10, 2014, 06:29:07 PM
I've got a very specific method of adding characters, but I didn't know you could use the lucas exmodule. I'm unsure though whether I should be using files from lucas or ness now though. I'll have to try one and see how it works. Right now I've got about 20 characters added to the game, with no cosmetics.

Use everything from Ness except the module.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

March 10, 2014, 06:32:39 PM #3865 Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 06:35:40 PM by Zonse
Thanks for the help, I was going to try lucas first. EDIT: I guess I should ask now rather than later; are there any other characters this works with? I mean, I've been unable to add many hacks that I've wanted simply because the ExModules don't exist. I wish I knew earlier that some of the exmodule files work for other characters.

Quote from: Zonse on March 10, 2014, 06:32:39 PM
Thanks for the help, I was going to try lucas first. EDIT: I guess I should ask now rather than later; are there any other characters this works with? I mean, I've been unable to add many hacks that I've wanted simply because the ExModules don't exist. I wish I knew earlier that some of the exmodule files work for other characters.
just stick to the brawlex clonnable ones and wait for the rest, some psas work with diferent modules becuase on how they are codded but they are rare  and you need to know what you are doing so just stick with the ones that have brawlex modules for now there really is a big choice already
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmmmm I noticed nebulon removed roxas what happend?

Quote from: KingImpris on March 10, 2014, 07:26:47 PM
Hmmmm I noticed nebulon removed roxas what happend?

Roxas had teleporting issues. He also had some weird animations. Didn't feel complete enough.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Oh i see Yeah the teleporting glitch is frustrating always suicides thats the only problem i had
and also pichu still freezes.