Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847887 times)
NinjaDude6040
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3855 on: March 10, 2014, 10:30:03 AM »

you shouldnt start from scaratch the bestw ay is to download a pack and then modify it instead of starting from zero
What kind of pack?

Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3856 on: March 10, 2014, 10:35:02 AM »

What kind of pack?
    A pre-made pack that people have been making for convenience. Many people have made them.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3857 on: March 10, 2014, 10:36:09 AM »

What kind of pack?
    a pack that already has a big number of characters set up so you can change them to the chars you want for example a pack with 20 chars already working if you want to replace any for your favorite psa is much easier then doing everything

try this nebulon pack
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n25u6elbpeken5v/56qUP2cHcN

it has more than 20 chars added and you can easily replace them  for those that you want since the slots are set up so its the cosmetics so its all a matter of replacing.

NinjaDude6040
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3858 on: March 10, 2014, 10:40:29 AM »

A pre-made pack that people have been making for convenience. Many people have made them.
    a pack that already has a big number of characters set up so you can change them to the chars you want for example a pack with 20 chars already working if you want to replace any for your favorite psa is much easier then doing everything

try this nebulon pack
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n25u6elbpeken5v/56qUP2cHcN

it has more than 20 chars added and you can easily replace them  for those that you want since the slots are set up so its the cosmetics so its all a matter of replacing.
    Thank you both, I've been seeing people talk about Nebulon, but I had no idea what it was.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3859 on: March 10, 2014, 11:24:51 AM »

Thank you both, I've been seeing people talk about Nebulon, but I had no idea what it was.

I'll be updating it tonight hopefully Smiley in case you want to wait. Oh, and the characters have GFX fixes. That means, no matter who you select, their GFX mdls will load. Normally picking Ridley and VIewtiful Joe would cause the game to only load one of their Effect files, but in my pack all chararcters will load their GFX no matter who they're fighting.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Zonse
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3860 on: March 10, 2014, 12:20:18 PM »

Are there any exmodules on the way for different characters? I've been wanting to add the Megaman over Ness psa but a Ness ExModule will be needed.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3861 on: March 10, 2014, 12:21:09 PM »

Are there any exmodules on the way for different characters? I've been wanting to add the Megaman over Ness psa but a Ness ExModule will be needed.
    Like stated a million times, certain Ness PSA's work on a Lucas module, as there are almost the same character. That's your solution for now. They're working on a Ness module.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3862 on: March 10, 2014, 12:26:27 PM »

well, Nebulon actually added Megaman, you could download his pack, and rip off the files for megaman he used and install them in yours if you dont rather preffer using his

Zonse
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3863 on: March 10, 2014, 12:29:07 PM »

I've got a very specific method of adding characters, but I didn't know you could use the lucas exmodule. I'm unsure though whether I should be using files from lucas or ness now though. I'll have to try one and see how it works. Right now I've got about 20 characters added to the game, with no cosmetics.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Hot Topic Pin Collector Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3864 on: March 10, 2014, 12:30:24 PM »

I've got a very specific method of adding characters, but I didn't know you could use the lucas exmodule. I'm unsure though whether I should be using files from lucas or ness now though. I'll have to try one and see how it works. Right now I've got about 20 characters added to the game, with no cosmetics.

Use everything from Ness except the module.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Zonse
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3865 on: March 10, 2014, 12:32:39 PM »

Thanks for the help, I was going to try lucas first. EDIT: I guess I should ask now rather than later; are there any other characters this works with? I mean, I've been unable to add many hacks that I've wanted simply because the ExModules don't exist. I wish I knew earlier that some of the exmodule files work for other characters.
    « Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 12:35:40 PM by Zonse » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3866 on: March 10, 2014, 12:39:55 PM »

Thanks for the help, I was going to try lucas first. EDIT: I guess I should ask now rather than later; are there any other characters this works with? I mean, I've been unable to add many hacks that I've wanted simply because the ExModules don't exist. I wish I knew earlier that some of the exmodule files work for other characters.
    just stick to the brawlex clonnable ones and wait for the rest, some psas work with diferent modules becuase on how they are codded but they are rare  and you need to know what you are doing so just stick with the ones that have brawlex modules for now there really is a big choice already

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3867 on: March 10, 2014, 01:26:47 PM »

Hmmmm I noticed nebulon removed roxas what happend?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3868 on: March 10, 2014, 01:36:21 PM »

Hmmmm I noticed nebulon removed roxas what happend?

Roxas had teleporting issues. He also had some weird animations. Didn't feel complete enough.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3869 on: March 10, 2014, 01:40:48 PM »

Oh i see Yeah the teleporting glitch is frustrating always suicides thats the only problem i had
    and also pichu still freezes.

Pages:  1 ... 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: