The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: 24tee on June 08, 2014, 07:20:24 PM
I just found out my code byte size causes the strap screen freeze from an earlier post by ASF1nk in the topic.

What should be the correct byte size?

Well... Maybe nothing's happening today?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Maybe he's waiting for E3.
*Shrug*
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Brstmguy on June 08, 2014, 09:11:00 PM
I've got two ideas on what PW is gonna show off, 1. The Ability to give the brawlex fighters their own soundbank without occupying another fighter or boss' soundbank, or 2. Some way to
let clones occupy the same slot like Link/Skyward Link/Oot Link/Dark Link sharing the same slot yet have their own moveset.

That, and/or to make every clone has their OWN GFX so there are no GFX glitches.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

or he just changed the thread´s title and now people think its something really big now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well, the thread was called "BrawlEx Clone Engine," meaning that it was for "BrawlEx" only, but seeing the word "project" makes me believe that we'll be able to add more resources without replacing any soon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 09, 2014, 12:16:35 AM #6156 Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:17:54 AM by PhantomWings
You guys... :D All I did was just change the title and do a bit of housecleaning.

I suppose there is one small feature that I've added that wasn't mentioned when I was last here. Here's a hint:



Besides the 100 character roster, there's one other thing. It's pretty subtle. Can you spot it?

Anyways, I'm sure you guys are all getting tired of waiting for version 2. For the most part, it's complete, I just haven't had a chance to test it on console yet. If you guys are alright with an unstable build, I'll go ahead and upload it in a few minutes here.

...I don't notice anything. Did you make new REL's for characters?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


June 09, 2014, 12:23:45 AM #6158 Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:24:59 AM by Kitsu-chan
More rels is the only thing I can think of, so yeap.

Edit: waitasecond
I don't see franchise icons, is that related somehow?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

June 09, 2014, 12:25:08 AM #6159 Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:26:49 AM by chocodino
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


the icons are changed, the separation and they have some sort of layer thing on them [some of them are "on top" of others],,,,,,,,,??

I see a second Zelda.
Transforming clones? You got the two characters sharing the same icon working?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I noticed that everyone has icons and names.... did you find a workaround to the CSS file size/memory limits?

Cause unless you have some trick or used Extendedlz77, I don't see a way all those icons would fit within memory limits.

Also noticed the franchise icons being gone/ not there for the Ex characters.

Anyway, I'd recommend uploading the update ONLY if you have no console testers.

June 09, 2014, 12:34:09 AM #6162 Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:36:43 AM by ShadowSnake
I see Skull Kid, therefore is there now a Toon Link module?!

Edit: Morrigan, Bowser Jr., Greninja, I would say there is a lot of new rels.  :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I notice megaman X, Is there a rob module aswell now?