Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2838244 times)
Vortoxo
Advanced Kitten

Just a guy who enjoys SSB.

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6345 on: June 12, 2014, 10:43:48 AM »

PLEASE READ/PASS ALONG. All caps do to me posting the FS bug and nobody noticing until way later(Fast Thread).

According to the beta module readme a Captain Falcon clone will crash when when blue falcon uses his final smash. This apparently does not apply to psa's though. I just tested out V. Joe over falcon and none of the costumes crash. All files came frome the 1.2 build withe exception of the model.

The Blue Falcon is the name of his fs, not himself. So any clone that uses the final smash with the vehicle and the runway freezes. Ex. Blaziken freezes when he uses his final smash because he uses the runway. (Which i hope is changed soon cuz i luv blazkien.) The reason V. Joe doesnt freeze is because he does not use the runway, he has an entirely different fs.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 10:44:45 AM by SmashGuy » Logged

SSB is cool.

Vortoxo
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6346 on: June 12, 2014, 10:52:02 AM »

Two quick questions. since this thread is pretty hard to find information in:

Has anyone figured out how to get the Melee airdodge code to work with clone characters?

Has anyone been able to get Dantarion's Alternate Stage Loader to work with BrawlEx? I'm pretty sure that it's impossible, but I was wondering if someone found a workaround.

Well currently PWs is working on a stage expansion mod that will work similarly to brawlex. Don't take my word what im about to say but i heard that it will be able to have a ton more stages than his stage expansion. Sorry if i am wrong.

SSB is cool.

Rosetta-Hime
Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6347 on: June 12, 2014, 11:13:20 AM »

Erf... Guys, I'm still using the CSS code for BrawlEX, and I think the basic config files from the second release. I cant get 4P matches to work. 3P just fine. It started recently, and I haven't been able to fix it. I know the recently released BrawlEx doesn't allow 4P matches, but the one I am currently using does. Any ideas?

ajthag
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6348 on: June 12, 2014, 02:01:31 PM »

Erf... Guys, I'm still using the CSS code for BrawlEX, and I think the basic config files from the second release. I cant get 4P matches to work. 3P just fine. It started recently, and I haven't been able to fix it. I know the recently released BrawlEx doesn't allow 4P matches, but the one I am currently using does. Any ideas?

Are you only using files from the 1.2 release? What happens when you try to load a 4p match(soft crash or hard crash)? What characters have you tried?

Post Merge: June 12, 2014, 02:04:46 PM
    The Blue Falcon is the name of his fs, not himself. So any clone that uses the final smash with the vehicle and the runway freezes. Ex. Blaziken freezes when he uses his final smash because he uses the runway. (Which i hope is changed soon cuz i luv blazkien.) The reason V. Joe doesnt freeze is because he does not use the runway, he has an entirely different fs.

Oh OK. Good to Know. Any experience with the other beta modules? specifically Zelda and Sheik.
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 02:04:47 PM by ajthag » Logged

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6349 on: June 12, 2014, 02:42:20 PM »

Are you only using files from the 1.2 release? What happens when you try to load a 4p match(soft crash or hard crash)? What characters have you tried?
    I'm using the files that were released right after the first release. And all charaters freeze in 4P battles. All characters have their vBrawl movesets, and I'm using a custom Rosalina and Kienamaru's Midna.

Vortoxo
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6350 on: June 12, 2014, 02:55:22 PM »

Post Merge: June 12, 2014, 02:04:46 PM
    Oh OK. Good to Know. Any experience with the other beta modules? specifically Zelda and Sheik.

I havent tested them yet sorry.

SSB is cool.

mario642007
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6351 on: June 12, 2014, 04:13:43 PM »

I have found a bug:

Ganondorf's EX module has a bug that cause Ganondorf's clones to become invincible when they pick up the Franklin Badge or when they have activated the defensive collision 0-3, 0-0, 0-2 with PSA. I've recorded a video to show it:

<a href="http://youtu.be/IwB51rFcuVw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/IwB51rFcuVw</a>

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6352 on: June 12, 2014, 04:58:07 PM »

What's wrong with your audio? Might wanna check your dolphin settings sir.

ajthag
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6353 on: June 12, 2014, 05:01:21 PM »

I'm using the files that were released right after the first release. And all charaters freeze in 4P battles. All characters have their vBrawl movesets, and I'm using a custom Rosalina and Kienamaru's Midna.
    Wait so the game doesn't actually freeze? its just the characters? Very strange if so. I would suggest bitting the bullet and replacing all the brawlex files with the 1.2 build. I've had no such issues at all and thats what I am using. Sorry I can't be of more help I'm still very new to this.  

mario642007
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6354 on: June 12, 2014, 05:09:31 PM »

What's wrong with your audio? Might wanna check your dolphin settings sir.

Off-topic: Actually the problem isn't the audio itself. The problem is that my computer can't run FRAPS very well and the game was too slow so I decided to double the speed using Windows Movie Maker. But thank you for your advice!  Smiley

On-topic: Another bug related to this one is that certain special offensive collisions that should only damage breakable parts of the stages or items (I mean, special offensive collisions that have the bit 26 deactivated) hit Ganondorf too.

KingImpris
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6355 on: June 12, 2014, 05:33:58 PM »

Well to play 4 players in the new brawlex 2.00
    1st,2nd and 3rd player could choose any character
    But player 4 must be random all time.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6356 on: June 12, 2014, 05:56:17 PM »

Wait so the game doesn't actually freeze? its just the characters? Very strange if so. I would suggest bitting the bullet and replacing all the brawlex files with the 1.2 build. I've had no such issues at all and thats what I am using. Sorry I can't be of more help I'm still very new to this.  
    No it freezes with the annoying BEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP. I thought telling the movesets of clones and characters would help identify the probelm.

ajthag
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6357 on: June 12, 2014, 07:58:14 PM »

No it freezes with the annoying BEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP. I thought telling the movesets of clones and characters would help identify the probelm.
    Ah the sound we have all become familiar with(hate it with a passion). The cloned characters and their movesets could have helped identify the problem but from what I understand no matter who you pick you get a hard crash. If it happens with EVERY cloned character I can only guess at what might be wrong.

FQuintanilla14
    Extreme Kitten

あなたが好きです。本当に。

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6358 on: June 12, 2014, 08:03:25 PM »

I tried to replace a cloned Peach with a clone of Olimar, but that froze before the opening cutscene plays (it's silent). I tried to replace it with the backup I made, but it still freezes :\

Interested in newcomers Rosalina & Luma? Check out my PSA for them over Olimar!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=69227.0

Makarew
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6359 on: June 12, 2014, 10:19:28 PM »

I tried to replace a cloned Peach with a clone of Olimar, but that froze before the opening cutscene plays (it's silent). I tried to replace it with the backup I made, but it still freezes :\

Did you replace the module and all the .dat files?

Pages:  1 ... 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: