The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nebulon on November 28, 2014, 02:38:41 PM
That looks great :)
Hey Nebulon.... What is kakashi's final suppose to be? i may be able to fix it.

Quote from: brawlboy22 on December 01, 2014, 05:55:10 PM
Hey Nebulon.... What is kakashi's final suppose to be? i may be able to fix it.

Go for it, I don't know myself :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Onii-chan on November 24, 2014, 08:11:29 PM
yes it is. not sure how but i know brawl minus and project m both have it and it works on gecko
I can totally confirm this. I wrote the Gecko port with the help of Diddy Kong.

How do I make this work with Stage Expansion this may of been answered before but, you know, 510 pages, not for me.

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on December 03, 2014, 05:44:22 PM
How do I make this work with Stage Expansion this may of been answered before but, you know, 510 pages, not for me.

Just do the Stage Expansion as normal, they don't conflict.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on December 04, 2014, 01:54:17 AM
Just do the Stage Expansion as normal, they don't conflict.

The melee page is full of hanenbow and PKMN Stadium. So the stages don't appear.

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on December 04, 2014, 07:31:19 AM
The melee page is full of hanenbow and PKMN Stadium. So the stages don't appear.

Sounds like you aren't setting up something right with your stage expansion then. I know I've got mine maxed out on both pages with no problems, nothing done different than what I had before I started using Ex. I'd check over your SSS codes and make sure nothing is amiss.

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on December 04, 2014, 07:31:19 AM
The melee page is full of hanenbow and PKMN Stadium. So the stages don't appear.
Did you add in the sc_selmap that came with the stage expansion?

Quote from: Brstmguy on December 04, 2014, 11:50:26 PM
Did you add in the sc_selmap that came with the stage expansion?
I did, could be due to something else, I think it may be the Song or Stage manager.
I use them because they are convenient.

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on December 05, 2014, 01:11:44 PM
I did, could be due to something else, I think it may be the Song or Stage manager.
I use them because they are convenient.

I'd say examine all your stage related codes, then look over your sc_selmap.pac too to be safe. The problem's gotta be in one of them somewhere.

Quote from: TheRealDylanator on December 05, 2014, 01:11:44 PM
I did, could be due to something else, I think it may be the Song or Stage manager.
I use them because they are convenient.
you could have conflicting codes

Quick question, is the Alternate Stage Loader still incompatible with Brawlex?
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on December 09, 2014, 06:47:30 PM
Quick question, is the Alternate Stage Loader still incompatible with Brawlex?
Yep still incompatible.....

Aww, at least the Alternate File Loader (AFL) still works with Brawlex. I just wish the AFL could read alternate .rels!
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on December 09, 2014, 08:16:45 PM
Aww, at least the Alternate File Loader (AFL) still works with Brawlex. I just wish the AFL could read alternate .rels!
How does the AFL work ive never used it...