The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

If you're meaning to try and revert the CSS background back to normal, I believe that you'd just have to replace MiscData[30] With a clean version, and just simply add the clone names back in.

Does anyone know if I can implement custom victory themes for clones?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on December 12, 2015, 01:38:47 AM
Does anyone know if I can implement custom victory themes for clones?
Yes, edit the "Victory Fanfare" portion of a character's slot config file.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on December 12, 2015, 01:48:00 AM
Yes, edit the "Victory Fanfare" portion of a character's slot config file.

Is there a specific name I have to give it?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Yes. Victory Fanfare is a song ID. Replace the song ID in the slot config with the one you want. http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Song_IDs
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

I got it now! Thank you!  :happy:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

i see some custom CSS's out there, like the hexagon CSS, or pillar. How would you go about making those compatible with BeX? i tried editing the selcharpos files but that just breaks it xD completely >.> i assume they have custom edits to those to change how the menu is laid out.

December 12, 2015, 05:27:45 AM #8377 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 05:32:48 AM by Don Jon Bravo
Quote from: Sirkura on December 12, 2015, 04:38:50 AM
i see some custom CSS's out there, like the hexagon CSS, or pillar. How would you go about making those compatible with BeX? i tried editing the selcharpos files but that just breaks it xD completely >.> i assume they have custom edits to those to change how the menu is laid out.
Been so long but it requires editing one chro section inside the selcharacter pac file
So the bone edits are done in that chro section


This probably has been addressed.  But is there like a code or something that can omit character names to save space on the selcharacter file?
Or maybe a config setting that redirects to one name?

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on December 12, 2015, 05:27:45 AM
This probably has been addressed.  But is there like a code or something that can omit character names to save space on the selcharacter file?
Or maybe a config setting that redirects to one name?
Replace these two files in sc_selcharacter's MiscData[30] and it should make the names disappear for any CSS screen. http://www.mediafire.com/download/6kkkopbv68vm7b2/sc_selcharacter+MiscData%5B30%5D.rar
I think you're free to delete the MenSelchrChrNm.### textures from MiscData[30] then. Let me know if I'm right/wrong on this. (I didn't in case I wanted to restore the names at a later time. I use the experimental CSS expansion so sc_selcharacter filesize isn't an issue for me.)

Just my thoughts on custom CSS: While many of them do look cool I find that the CSPs best stand out against a white background. I actually like vBrawl's CSS the best.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: ebola16 on December 12, 2015, 02:43:20 PM
Replace these two files in sc_selcharacter's MiscData[30] and it should make the names disappear for any CSS screen. http://www.mediafire.com/download/6kkkopbv68vm7b2/sc_selcharacter+MiscData%5B30%5D.rar
I think you're free to delete the MenSelchrChrNm.### textures from MiscData[30] then. Let me know if I'm right/wrong on this. (I didn't in case I wanted to restore the names at a later time. I use the experimental CSS expansion so sc_selcharacter filesize isn't an issue for me.)

Just my thoughts on custom CSS: While many of them do look cool I find that the CSPs best stand out against a white background. I actually like vBrawl's CSS the best.
Thanks
Ill try it out sometime

Is there any known complaint or issue with the Rob module? Is there anything it's known to mess up?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on December 14, 2015, 10:57:53 PM
Is there any known complaint or issue with the Rob module? Is there anything it's known to mess up?

I believe it is flawless.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I wanna bring up advancements again.

Have there been any advancements/discoveries that relate to either Tournament Mode, SSE, or Kirby Hats for BrawlEx characters?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Those in particular? Nope, don't think so.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I think the biggest advancements as of late would've been increasing our amount of selectable costumes to 14 and the work that's being done to get a compatible ASL. The latter of which is still being actively worked on.