The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 16, 2016, 02:03:25 PM #8595 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 08:32:06 AM by Ebola16
You could try looking at Dolphin logs and seeing what .brstm is actually being loaded.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

I figured it out. It seems FPC 3.5.1 won't actually try to load a file off the SD card unless it already exists 'on the disc' itself. Once I rebuilt the ISO with the dummy Z12.brstm there, FPC read the 'real' file from SD.

Do you think adding dummy sfx files somewhere in the iso will make brawl ex load them via sd card?

Quote from: Tiberious on June 16, 2016, 03:21:47 PM
I figured it out. It seems FPC 3.5.1 won't actually try to load a file off the SD card unless it already exists 'on the disc' itself. Once I rebuilt the ISO with the dummy Z12.brstm there, FPC read the 'real' file from SD.
this is troublesome now, since we are back to a riivo has more points deal

in riivo, if you code an xml to account for a file that does not exist on the disc, and you mod the game to use an added file that otherwise isn't on the disc, riivo will still make it load in game when an xml accounts that specific file, the FPC would have to be coded to work in this fasion too for real disc users, but the names would have to be pre-determined in the code and not customoizable

how can you make clones without the clone tool?

The added icons don't show up at all. How can i fix this?

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on June 22, 2016, 01:56:12 AM
The added icons don't show up at all. How can i fix this?
u need to use the provided sc selcharacter provided in the brawl ex package

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on June 22, 2016, 02:10:49 AM
u need to use the provided sc selcharacter provided in the brawl ex package
Well, now it shows the icon as random and freezes on hover. i tried the troubleshooting solution but it didn't work.

Hello. I have a small problem that I'd like you guys to look into if this thread is still active. I added my clone. Ibmade a clone of Pit. ( natsu for the Pit clone.) Now I did everything correctly, and also edited the GCT. When I go into the Character SeSelection screen, nothing appears. It's completely empty. Can anyone help? It'd be greatly appreciated.


Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on June 20, 2016, 06:56:37 PM
how can you make clones without the clone tool?
You could just use the color slots that each character has
For example ganondorf has his normal color, then he has his red color. you could change his red color
The ids are here:
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1496304-guide-to-texture-hacking/

Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 11:29:57 AM

And you could use cbliss to add more colors to replace
Neon green is the name, modding is my game


Huh???????????????????????
I haven't been to this thread in ages why is there a post by me?
Quote from: ASF1nk on June 26, 2016, 07:07:53 AM
`

I did not post that :S
Skype: ASF1nk



Will brawlex ever be for pal?
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

Quote from: super ng bros on June 26, 2016, 11:29:16 AM
You could just use the color slots that each character has
For example ganondorf has his normal color, then he has his red color. you could change his red color
The ids are here:
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1496304-guide-to-texture-hacking/

Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 11:29:57 AM

And you could use cbliss to add more colors to replace
ok how does that work for adding clone characters?