Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

It's an edit to my Like PSA, so Ike.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

If I had to wager a guess, I'd guess that Ike has defensive collisions because of his Counter. But I could be wrong.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Counter doesn't count for defensive collisions.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 01:24:59 AM
Defensive Collisions can be a [censored].

It might work sometimes, other times it'll only work some of the time. And then most of the time, if they don't originally have defensive collisions, they won't work at all.

True, true.

Wait....

who IS the hack over?
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 01:26:08 AM
It's an edit to my Like PSA, so Ike.
Just that. Actually, it'll be an edit of an edit... XD

Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 01:31:54 AM
If I had to wager a guess, I'd guess that Ike has defensive collisions because of his Counter. But I could be wrong.
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on April 13, 2014, 01:34:50 AM
Counter doesn't count for defensive collisions.
No, indeed. But that doesn't mean we can't add some to him. I tried to add Defensive collisions to Marth's Down B. Well it worked, but not really how did I expected though... It deflected the item, but not reflected it...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

If you put the right parameters in and it didn't reflect, then it doesn't work.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kokuto on April 12, 2014, 07:12:05 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I like how this sounds, I cant wait to put my hands over it and make the shared soundbank ewe

Quote from: Tidus on April 13, 2014, 02:16:30 AM
If you put the right parameters in and it didn't reflect, then it doesn't work.
Maybe... I removed it, so... can't be sure of what did I do with it...

Quote from: Kyouma on April 13, 2014, 03:05:34 AM
I like how this sounds, I cant wait to put my hands over it and make the shared soundbank ewe
Well... then it's alright :D
I'll update the OP tomorrow with the movelist.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

So, I thought of a few more things for Ryuko:
Entry can be like Wario's but with a purple bike.
As far as taunts go, the only things I could really think of were: 
         -Stab scissor blade in the ground like when she left NB
         -Spin scissor blade around her hand
         -Look at her outfit embarrassed(only makes sense with Senketsu tho...)
         -Do a donut with her motorcycle




PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto on April 13, 2014, 01:00:58 PM
So, I thought of a few more things for Ryuko:
Entry can be like Wario's but with a purple bike.
As far as taunts go, the only things I could really think of were: 
         -Stab scissor blade in the ground like when she left NB
         -Spin scissor blade around her hand
         -Look at her outfit embarrassed(only makes sense with Senketsu tho...)
         -Do a donut with her motorcycle




I think the first 2 and the last one will do, man... though we'll need to take Wario's Bike and modify it... *turns to Kyouma <.<*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Oh yeah and so to recap here are the moves Im gonna work on today-
Side Tilt
Up Smash
Side Smash
Side Special
Neutral Special
Objections?

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto on April 13, 2014, 02:54:59 PM
Oh yeah and so to recap here are the moves Im gonna work on today-
Side Tilt
Up Smash
Side Smash
Side Special
Neutral Special
Objections?
Alright... Except for the Neutral Special... 'Cuz I'm not sure yet if we should do this one...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Alright

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Alright! Remade the DashAttack that Kitsu-chan gave me to make it fit Saber! Behold the new Dash Attack!


needs some polishing...Especially for the diving part...


I removed Saber U BETA from the vault. So, when I'll have all the moves set up except for the Final Smash, I'll release another BETA called Saber Unlimited v0.6
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

If you ever want Saber to be right handed, just send the file along with the FitLink0X.pac and pcs and I'll do it ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sent you the files, man.

Animation edited by HeavyD

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.