Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

And it's set! Tomorrpw, I'll close the poll and I'll port the side tilt to the side smash. Don't worry, I already have an idea for the new side tilt. It'll be a move from Unlimited Blade Works (Because I love this movie)
Just need to make an animation for it...

Post Merge: April 23, 2014, 03:58:05 AM

Well well well... I hate the fact that I let my own thread sinking that way...
I fixed some of the things KJP pointed out earlier on Saber, but now I'm taking a little break on her progress and I'm currently working on Ryuko with Kokuto. He made some animations that I'll show in a few gifs tomorrow... Also, I'm ripping a few SFX from the anime in order to have Ryuko's voice. Note that it won't be perfect at all, but at least, she'll get a voice different than Ike's one. And when I'll get them, Kokuto will make a video showcasing his work so far, including Ryuko.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I'll help keep this thread of decaying
Here's Ryukos full planned moveset
I updated the moveset for Ryuko your had in the OP Akeno
Its almost full now.
There are some videos referenced, so
Video 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Video 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Video 3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


AAA: 45 degree slash(Right to left), Same but to the left, lunging horizontal slash.

Side Tilt: A hard punch with her left fist. Medium knockback

Up Tilt:   A hard upward slash, Ryuko drags her sword along the ground momentarily so there are sexy spark effects  ;D. High knockback

Down Tilt: A powerful downward slash. High knockback, meteor smash on the tip of the blade(Very Similar to the last hit of Ike's jab)

Dash Attack: Headbutt from the 3rd video. 18s

Side Smash: 3 quick slashes. Medium Knockback.

Up Smash:  2 circle slashes. Low knockback.

Down Smash: Ryuko jumps into the air before slashing where she was before in a wide arc of like 150 degrees

Neutral Air: A  highspeed spinning slash. Multihits. Low knockback

Side Air: 3 quick slashes. Medium knockback.Low Damage per slash

Up Air: An upward slash followed by a hard overhead up slash. Medium knockback, then high knockback. (gotta detail more that one).

Back Air: A vertical slash(Down to up). Low knockback

Down Air: A hard down stab. Meteor smash. High knockback

Neutral B: Ryuko dashes forward VERY fast(Closer to a teleport, will go 10-15 feet in 3-4 frames) and if she hits an enemy, they kind of explode. To make this look cool, I'll either slow down time or somehow get them to stay stunned for a longer than normal duration.

Side B: Ryuko dashes towards the foe and begins to spin at highspeed, the spin causes tremendous damage, and ends with a smashing diagonal slash.

Up B: Ryuko leaps and spins weirdly with her sword, slashing horizontally and diagonaly at the same time .

Down B(Up for change): Similar to Grey Fox's assist trophy attack, Ryuko slashes wildly, ignoring any projectiles that make contact with her. Still vulnerable to physical attacks.Not sure how this is going to be accomplished.

Forward Grab:  2nd video 5:30 to 5:32

Down Grab: 2nd Video 4:13 to 4:15

Up Grab: 1st Video, 3:04 to 3:10

Back Grab: Knock opponent away by spinning them around and hitting them with the handle of the Scissor Blade(Like a strange bat lol)

FS:Decapitation mode. Ryuko's Sword Scissor grows and lasts for 10 attacks which will all do more damage and have higher knockback.

Entry: Ryuko Crashes onto the stage, when the dust clears she rises and shoulders her sword "Ikuze"
OR
Something like Wario's with a purple bike

Taunt 1: Ryuko spins her sword around her wrist

Taunt 2: Something with a modified version of Wario's bike

Taunt 3:???? Had an idea, need a better one.

Taunt 4(You'll have to figure out how to trigger this, tis a secret)
Ryuko's Evil Laugh from when she was wearing Junketsu



So far these are done

Side Tilt
Up tilt
Down tilt
Forward Air
Waits
Taunt 1
Taunt 4
Side Special

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto on April 24, 2014, 09:33:28 PM
I'll help keep this thread of decaying
Here's Ryukos full planned moveset
I updated the moveset for Ryuko your had in the OP Akeno
Its almost full now.
There are some videos referenced, so
Video 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Video 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Video 3:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


[Spoiler]AAA: 45 degree slash(Right to left), Same but to the left, lunging horizontal slash.

Side Tilt: A hard punch with her left fist. Medium knockback

Up Tilt:   A hard upward slash, Ryuko drags her sword along the ground momentarily so there are sexy spark effects  ;D. High knockback

Down Tilt: A powerful downward slash. High knockback, meteor smash on the tip of the blade(Very Similar to the last hit of Ike's jab)

Dash Attack: Headbutt from the 3rd video. 18s

Side Smash: 3 quick slashes. Medium Knockback.

Up Smash:  2 circle slashes. Low knockback.

Down Smash: Ryuko jumps into the air before slashing where she was before in a wide arc of like 150 degrees

Neutral Air: A  highspeed spinning slash. Multihits. Low knockback

Side Air: 3 quick slashes. Medium knockback.Low Damage per slash

Up Air: An upward slash followed by a hard overhead up slash. Medium knockback, then high knockback. (gotta detail more that one).

Back Air: A vertical slash(Down to up). Low knockback

Down Air: A hard down stab. Meteor smash. High knockback

Neutral B: Ryuko dashes forward VERY fast(Closer to a teleport, will go 10-15 feet in 3-4 frames) and if she hits an enemy, they kind of explode. To make this look cool, I'll either slow down time or somehow get them to stay stunned for a longer than normal duration.

Side B: Ryuko dashes towards the foe and begins to spin at highspeed, the spin causes tremendous damage, and ends with a smashing diagonal slash.

Up B: Ryuko leaps and spins weirdly with her sword, slashing horizontally and diagonaly at the same time .

Down B(Up for change): Similar to Grey Fox's assist trophy attack, Ryuko slashes wildly, ignoring any projectiles that make contact with her. Still vulnerable to physical attacks.Not sure how this is going to be accomplished.

Forward Grab:  2nd video 5:30 to 5:32

Down Grab: 2nd Video 4:13 to 4:15

Up Grab: 1st Video, 3:04 to 3:10

Back Grab: Knock opponent away by spinning them around and hitting them with the handle of the Scissor Blade(Like a strange bat lol)

FS:Decapitation mode. Ryuko's Sword Scissor grows and lasts for 10 attacks which will all do more damage and have higher knockback.

Entry: Ryuko Crashes onto the stage, when the dust clears she rises and shoulders her sword "Ikuze"
OR
Something like Wario's with a purple bike

Taunt 1: Ryuko spins her sword around her wrist

Taunt 2: Something with a modified version of Wario's bike

Taunt 3:???? Had an idea, need a better one.

Taunt 4(You'll have to figure out how to trigger this, tis a secret)
Ryuko's Evil Laugh from when she was wearing Junketsu



So far these are done

Side Tilt
Up tilt
Down tilt
Forward Air
Waits
Taunt 1
Taunt 4
Side Special
That's what I'm gonna put in the OP... Ryuko's moveset will be brutal. Different from Ike because she's WAY faster, and she has more combo power than him.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Sooooo... Here are some GIFs to showcase Ryuko's animation:

Side tilt


Up tilt


Forward Air
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Not bad. Lookin good so far.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For those that want it, I finished Ryuko's voice pack for Ike. This isn't the final one since Akeno wanted it to be BrawlEX ready, so for now it just replaces Ike's voice. There are no sounds effects for the taunts yet since I still gotta decide which ones to use.
If you want it,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3we5mg00cyx381m/RyukoV1.sawnd

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto on April 27, 2014, 05:32:00 PM
For those that want it, I finished Ryuko's voice pack for Ike. This isn't the final one since Akeno wanted it to be BrawlEX ready, so for now it just replaces Ike's voice. There are no sounds effects for the taunts yet since I still gotta decide which ones to use.
If you want it,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3we5mg00cyx381m/RyukoV1.sawnd
It's Kyouma who's gonna take care of this... I don't really care much about BrawlEx' sawnd files... But I'd like to hear Ryuko's voice ingame :af2:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Update kind-of time!
I changed Ryuko's jab cause after looking at her moveset she has too many diagnol slashes.
After getting some inspiration from some of the hacks JRush released today, its now changed to this-
Lunging slash
Slash similar to the successful parry from Ike(Not the same animation, similar)
Ryuko jumps and smashes the ground in front of her with her Scissor

Sound better?
I may/may not make a video later, depends how late it gets before I finish the animations.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Not necessarily a vid, but GIFs would be cool man... Can't do it ATM...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

GIFs are a bigger pain in the ass then videos for me so, ill do a vid later today probly. Ima do a prototype down B and one more ground move first.

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2


If you like, though we plan to include all her alt costumes in the pack.
So if your going to do recolors, do them for at least the Fused and Non Fused versions

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Quote from: Kokuto on April 30, 2014, 12:49:16 AM
If you like, though we plan to include all her alt costumes in the pack.
So if your going to do recolors, do them for at least the Fused and Non Fused versions

OK, I'll do it. Just send me the files. :)

Ryuko's model is on the vault already silly :P

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36135
Dont Lose Your WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!! In Your Mind!!! We Have to Beeeeee-- *shot*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.